User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:31   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Cheating to beat your alliance?

gg cypher and elviz. almost worked. For those who are in the dark. Cypher tried to farm elvis. and got closed. Whats funny is, the only people that were above him were his alliance m8's. why cheat to beat out your alliance m8's? Was a nice try. In protest to all you scum that take the game way to serious, and have to cheat to get top 10. I played this round straight no 3 flt attacking, gave away first waves. And faked attacked. I was rank #3 out of all of you. I left 1up ingame and forefitted my top 3 account. for no reason other to prove that most of you selfish peeps suck balls. Stop cheating, stop being selfish and play PA. Here is my fleet so you can calc.

Ships (131488 total)
Corsair 47502 Cutlass 30000
Thief 3590 Cutter 6912
Buccaneer 5000 Clipper 11000
Maurauder 6003 Rogue 3406
Pirate 4122 Privateer 11000
Raider 2860 Galleon 93

gg
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:35   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheating to beat your alliance?

still your decision was wrong. i mean, what do you think will change now ? people will stop it ?

that was just lame. your not a martyr.

it has been dealt with, he got closed and every shithead knows it - why still trying to get attention ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:37   #3
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

i never claimed to be anything or change anything. lets stick with facts on this one. don't put words into my mouth.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:41   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
still your decision was wrong. i mean, what do you think will change now ? people will stop it ?

that was just lame. your not a martyr.

it has been dealt with, he got closed and every shithead knows it - why still trying to get attention ?
erm, isn't it routine that whenever someone get caught and closed that it's posted on AD so everyone can whine about it for 5 long years?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:45   #5
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
erm, isn't it routine that whenever someone get caught and closed that it's posted on AD so everyone can whine about it for 5 long years?
i wasnt whining about the notice itself.

i meant that was chika did (not the pointing out...)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 08:51   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i wasnt whining about the notice itself.

i meant that was chika did (not the pointing out...)
Nor did I say you were whining about it, just wondered why you're so surprised as you're well aware that this happens every round ...
And you'll also be aware that some pple will just keep on crying about it aswell (for 5 years )

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 09:24   #7
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares what you did anyways
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 09:35   #8
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
who cares what you did anyways
only natural that twatted players would be bitter. gg
try next round bub.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:16   #9
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

chika, you are for sure a moron. calling me a cheater without knowing anything. i didn't cheat and tbh i expect to be opened again. i saw elviz being out of vac mode and i attacked... like i expected everyone in 1up would.

i've been at my gf's place all weekend and logged in once, and i saw him out of vac mode and i attacked... if i was farming i could have easily sent other fleet compositions to roid him with several more waves........

i wonder when pa team will reply..
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:17   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

ow and for the record chika, weren't you the one saying a million and 1 times that we should let ourselves be farmed just so aif and tek couldn't win the game???

hypocrite
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:27   #11
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
ow and for the record chika, weren't you the one saying a million and 1 times that we should let ourselves be farmed just so aif and tek couldn't win the game???

hypocrite
Misery loves company. you did it m8. this thread is about you cheating to pass your ally. For the record, i want Bill gate's money. I said it, i got it now. maybe that doesn't make sense.
<3
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 14:49   #12
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

planets are closed rather than deleted so they have a chance to appeal. no one should be condemned until they have had that chance to appeal

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 15:43   #13
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

So you quit 1up in game to prove to every selfish bitch that they suck balls? That is like jumping on one leg to prove that the grass is green. It makes no bloody sense. This is the biggest "look at me, I`m so damn cool" thread I have ever seen. Egoboosting ahoy.....
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 15:47   #14
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

If you dont agree with whats happening in your alliance you should leave, I think thats what Chika just did. Timing might be abit off tho, and not sure if posting here was absolutely necesairy.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 15:52   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not getting why you quit your alliance? Are 1up refusing to discipline cypher (although as kal says everyone gets a chance to appeal innocent until proven guilty etc)?
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:27   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh AD, what for christ's sake has become of you
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:31   #17
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm not getting why you quit your alliance? Are 1up refusing to discipline cypher (although as kal says everyone gets a chance to appeal innocent until proven guilty etc)?

He left ingame before hc were on to discuss it. He whined in public, abused a few ppl for telling him to wiat, then left in a strop.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:35   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh shit we've travelled back in time to r4
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:58   #19
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

what sux about quitting ally now as opposed to then is the ingame alliance coding

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 18:33   #20
Bartje

Bartje is an unknown quantity at this point

we had a simular thing going on with evil_n00b in SiN, he was being fleetcought with heaps of DE, than he left SiN tag so we could attack him with pulsars which he would sub... ofc we didnt help with his lil plan and he got kicked from SiN (imo he deserved it) i bet most of u know how he did his raids...

[kc]Bart aka 'IcDeAdPeOpLe'

[22:29] * Rebenne gets naked
[22:29] * Berk throws up
[22:29] * [kc]Bart hides
[22:29] * Hook ducks
[22:29] * Rebenne asks : WHO WANNA PARTY!
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 19:03   #21
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm...

Well, I respect you as a player, chika. You're good, no doubt about it. You were top zik last round when you 'quit', top 3 (top zik again) this round..when you quit. I'm starting to think you like the attention tbh. I can find no reason whatsoever for you to leave in a huff like you did. At least you didn't leave us high and dry in the middle of the round this time.

maybe I missed something..I'll go back and reread the irc logs...that's such a drastic measure to take over a disagreement :\

Cya next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 19:30   #22
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

/me wonders what alliance chika will play for next round, and how long it will take him to make his "I am quitting thread"
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 20:15   #23
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Chika, good round to you.
Flame him all you want, tbh just like me, cypher I havent bin around all weekend. If you came on from your girlfriends once all weekend why would you look to see what elviz / cocteau are doing without even being told by 1up? Just tell me why... i for sure had no idea they were out of vacation mode until I seen you were closed. Helix, you obviously didnt pay attention to what happen last round with 1up with all the people quitting. I for one thing will gladly pass up #1 spot if the opportunity arises so Aif can win.

I will now take this chance to officaly retire from the pa competive community. If im back next round it will be to scan. Like it all matters, this round was by far the best for me, being in a galaxy with stals, aif, rabba, nitin, and then even our randoms - hansa orion notrik dreamy --- yupster just sux... well anyway ill see you guys on thursday in the winners ceremony thingy, ive actually played my first entire round. Well this round is dedicated to Stals, winning galaxy last round and for what seems to be, winning galaxy commander of this round to, congrats to you, if only everyone can know and see the ammount of effort you put into this galaxy they would be amazed.

Anyway Cypher = leader of the farmers union of planetarion ( had to throw that in cyph =) )

Flame away people but i can careless, goodluck to those in the future of top 100 of planetarion for upcomming rounds, the prick is leaving
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 21:48   #24
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
Chika, good round to you.
Flame him all you want, tbh just like me, cypher I havent bin around all weekend. If you came on from your girlfriends once all weekend why would you look to see what elviz / cocteau are doing without even being told by 1up? Just tell me why... i for sure had no idea they were out of vacation mode until I seen you were closed. Helix, you obviously didnt pay attention to what happen last round with 1up with all the people quitting. I for one thing will gladly pass up #1 spot if the opportunity arises so Aif can win.
Actions speak louder than any words dear TeK, yet I await to see what other actions Chika does before I finalize my opinion on him and his dubious quittings.

Also, a great deal of people who quit end of last round were destined to quit after they began as they were only playing as a 'one-off' thing.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 22:12   #25
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Chika cheated! We landed and he had 10k maurauders and not 6k!!!!!!!!!!! MEANIE!
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 22:19   #26
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Chika cheated! We landed and he had 10k maurauders and not 6k!!!!!!!!!!! MEANIE!
hehe, yer. know that hurt, thought you guys had 2700 roids. <3
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 22:29   #27
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
He left ingame before hc were on to discuss it. He whined in public, abused a few ppl for telling him to wiat, then left in a strop.
Ok, first, cypher cheating to pass his own m8's that he played all round with, only sparked me leaving 1up. For info, this is not an "I quit" thread this is an " You don't have to be a selfish git" thread. So many people do little silly things that are selfish in trait. This is a big issue in 1up. 1up is a great alliance, but some of the most ridiculous ego's I have ever seen. People say I whined about cypher, noone mentioned the all round whining about first targets, noone mentioned High ranking officials holding out with targets for themselves. i expect a 1up to reply this way, tbfh. :|
To most of you it seems like an attention bit. To those I say, if your planet is STILL ranked lower than mines after I just lost 10k roids, log off and slap yourself. You lost at the internet. It isn't that serious m8.
In summary, I didn't quit PA, I quit 1up. I didn't want to finish the round with them. You don't have to cheat, stab, bite to do well.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 22:43   #28
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

*stamps feet* I'm taking my ball and going home *stamp stamp* And I'm not coming back this time! *stamp* *huff*

Heh.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 22:48   #29
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
*stamps feet* I'm taking my ball and going home *stamp stamp* And I'm not coming back this time! *stamp* *huff*

Heh.
Good try. Didn't get full effect cause thats been used before.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:08   #30
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

I just thought since you were expanding your audience out of #private, I would do the same.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 23:24   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as this thread started off with reasonably good enough intentions and Chika making pretty valid points about farmers and selfishness (albeit later in the thread), this has turned into a personal slanging match on AD.

Chika has said his peace, stated his reasons, and if 1up posters are only going to reply to the thread simply with throwing toys out of the pram posts instead of addressing his criticism, I'll close the thread, as AD isn't for people chucking insults at each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK

I will now take this chance to officaly retire from the pa competive community. If im back next round it will be to scan. Like it all matters, this round was by far the best for me, being in a galaxy with stals, aif, rabba, nitin, and then even our randoms - hansa orion notrik dreamy --- yupster just sux...
This quote however interested me greatly. Those with intelligence information can win a prize (of nothing whatsoever) if they spot the discrepancy in this little quote here.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:12   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Ok, first, cypher cheating to pass his own m8's that he played all round with, only sparked me leaving 1up. For info, this is not an "I quit" thread this is an " You don't have to be a selfish git" thread. So many people do little silly things that are selfish in trait. This is a big issue in 1up. .
In your opinion. I honestly do not believe it's as bad as you feel, as otherwise 1up would not have survived a single round.

Quote:
1up is a great alliance, but some of the most ridiculous ego's I have ever seen. People say I whined about cypher, noone mentioned the all round whining about first targets, noone mentioned High ranking officials holding out with targets for themselves. i expect a 1up to reply this way, tbfh. :|
Yet, here you are whining and making accusations blindly. 1up has ego's, but so do most alliances. Your conduct towards cypher from what I saw was very unbecoming and thus I only got involved to stop it and at least get it taken to pm. I also think you're "High Ranking Officials" comment is completely ludricous and slander against the 1up Command Staff, I would have expected better from you.

You left because we weren't doing what you wanted. You even believed Sid to be involved in something happening 'in' 1up which is totally ludrioucs to anyone who half knows the guy. Sid to do anything fishy to his own alliance? Hilarious. Did you give Sid any chance at all to react to the cypher situation that 'sparked' your leaving? Nope. And as for the other reasons, again, what did you do about it?

Quote:
To most of you it seems like an attention bit. To those I say, if your planet is STILL ranked lower than mines after I just lost 10k roids, log off and slap yourself. You lost at the internet. It isn't that serious m8.
In summary, I didn't quit PA, I quit 1up. I didn't want to finish the round with them. You don't have to cheat, stab, bite to do well.
I haven't lost a thing. My planet is lower ranked than yours but that doesn't mean I should log off or question your entire behaviour. You are again making slanderous remarks in the 'cheat' 'stab' and 'bite' which is deplorable - thanks for labelling all of 1up under that that just because of your issues with cypher (which you never even attempted to see 1up response too, never mind discussi t rationally with the HC) and some paranoid delusions that the command staff is corrupt. You owe your round to the members that have defended you, to people like me, Killghost, suave - those 'lower' ranking planets that have 'lost the internet' and I'm quite frankly annoyed with your gaul to come here and spout your rubbish.

1up didn't do anything to make you leave, you just left like a spoilt child who felt he wasn't receiving Daddy's attention anymore. All in all

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 00:34   #33
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Anyone got a ruler? Some measurements of equipment need to be taken.

Btw - duders, ranks really dont mean that much.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 02:02   #34
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to get absorbed into the game though...happens to everyone, just some more than others.

Ultimately yes, rank means jack piddly squat when the winner gets what, a couple credits?

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 02:41   #35
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
High ranking officials holding out with targets for themselves.
I didn't quite get this. Any chance of an explanation, as I really cannot see any basis for what I think this means.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:11   #36
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
In your opinion. I honestly do not believe it's as bad as you feel, as otherwise 1up would not have survived a single round.

Yet, here you are whining and making accusations blindly. 1up has ego's, but so do most alliances. Your conduct towards cypher from what I saw was very unbecoming and thus I only got involved to stop it and at least get it taken to pm. I also think you're "High Ranking Officials" comment is completely ludricous and slander against the 1up Command Staff, I would have expected better from you.

You left because we weren't doing what you wanted. You even believed Sid to be involved in something happening 'in' 1up which is totally ludrioucs to anyone who half knows the guy. Sid to do anything fishy to his own alliance? Hilarious. Did you give Sid any chance at all to react to the cypher situation that 'sparked' your leaving? Nope. And as for the other reasons, again, what did you do about it?

I haven't lost a thing. My planet is lower ranked than yours but that doesn't mean I should log off or question your entire behaviour. You are again making slanderous remarks in the 'cheat' 'stab' and 'bite' which is deplorable - thanks for labelling all of 1up under that that just because of your issues with cypher (which you never even attempted to see 1up response too, never mind discussi t rationally with the HC) and some paranoid delusions that the command staff is corrupt. You owe your round to the members that have defended you, to people like me, Killghost, suave - those 'lower' ranking planets that have 'lost the internet' and I'm quite frankly annoyed with your gaul to come here and spout your rubbish.

1up didn't do anything to make you leave, you just left like a spoilt child who felt he wasn't receiving Daddy's attention anymore. All in all
For you to focus on me and not what i said is speaking for itself. Yes, I do think some of the command is selfish. Hell, I bet you think it to. Ofc you won't support someone who left your alliance and slapped you in the face. Everyone kisses 1ups bum. Rather than slander the alliance for what it is to ME, I kindly bowed out and said 1up was not the alliance for me. You also quoted when I said that people under me can log off and slap themselves. Please re-read what I said, and then slap yourself for leaving out the bit where I targeted only a certain group of repliers. And don't try to through names at me "me, Killghost, suave" suave is my m8, before 1up and long after, killghost has my respect, even you have my respect. Negative repliers to the thread can log off and slap themselves. To ellaborate. yor playing a game, I figure if you gather the energy to come here and be negative, then you care for the game.
To comment to the people who says rank doesn't matter- Jerome`- we were in same AG in start of round. I know YOU. And Cochese? only fat people say being fat is cool. Read into that one.
On topic- WE STILL HAVE CHEATS AMOUNG US!!!!
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 03:36   #37
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Cochese? only fat people say being fat is cool. Read into that one.

I was replying to jerome, but whatever.

Rank does mean jack shit. You get a T-shirt, or some credits, or simply bragging rights in an elitist community and a game that's been dying for several years now. "Ace".

I've played PA for about 10 rounds or so, with one top100 finish. If I thought rank meant something, don't you think I'd have left for a game I'm better at, tried harder to 'win' at this one, or have jumped alliances frequently depending on which way the wind was blowing like certain individuals?

I always thought you were nice Chika, a welcome addition to the alliance, and I never had any issues with you whatsoever. I was shocked to see you leave for the (apparent) reasons you did, but ultimately I support your descision to leave 1up. You did what you thought was right, and I can respect that.

My record (or rather lack thereof) and history in this game speaks entirely for itself. I'm actually quite skinny, and yeah, I think it's pretty cool.

Better than being fat, anyways. Read into that one.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 04:00   #38
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I was replying to jerome, but whatever.

Rank does mean jack shit. You get a T-shirt, or some credits, or simply bragging rights in an elitist community and a game that's been dying for several years now. "Ace".

I've played PA for about 10 rounds or so, with one top100 finish. If I thought rank meant something, don't you think I'd have left for a game I'm better at, tried harder to 'win' at this one, or have jumped alliances frequently depending on which way the wind was blowing like certain individuals?

I always thought you were nice Chika, a welcome addition to the alliance, and I never had any issues with you whatsoever. I was shocked to see you leave for the (apparent) reasons you did, but ultimately I support your descision to leave 1up. You did what you thought was right, and I can respect that.

My record (or rather lack thereof) and history in this game speaks entirely for itself. I'm actually quite skinny, and yeah, I think it's pretty cool.

Better than being fat, anyways. Read into that one.
Bah. Jerome sort of steered my meaning to fit his troll. i never once implied rank was everything. I said the negative repliers ranked below me sucked. Simple, i know they care for the game, for someone better than them to throw it around as if it wasn't nothing, is the best way to shut those individuals up. I give **** all about your history. Since this has turned into a conversation about me, and not about people who would cheat to pass thier own alliance m8's, you can all pm me on irc. I'm always on. Any other posts on the matter are a clear attempt to stretch your own e-penis's and to get attention yourselves. You really don't have to post here.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 04:23   #39
Cochese
Retired

I don't have an "e-penis", and anyone who knows me will be happy to back that up. I was merely trying to make a point, but it seems to have been lost.

Anyways, back on the subject of cheaters.

I don't personally think it's odd that someone would launch on elviz or cocteau when they came out of vacation mode. I expected it. Running into vacation mode after getting slammed in the first place only served to get people's mouths watering even more.

How that constitutes cheating is rather far beyond me--on the surface. This is a war game after all, where you attack the enemy. They were two of the largest hostile planets, and thus, were prime targets...especially since the vacation mode incident.

However, I am aware of their past alliance connections, so yes, I can see the allegations of farming being thrown around. Let's not forget though, you're innocent until proven guilty, and as cases like this can take several days to fully resolve, I would say the gun was jumped here. No one has been deleted yet.

Dubious circumstanes? Yeah, I'd say so. Blatant act of cheating? I wouldn't go that far, since I don't have all the facts.

I would have waited to see what happened before I went and bailed out of my alliance over what could amount to nothing...

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 04:30   #40
Chika

Quote:
I would have waited to see what happened before I went and bailed out of my alliance over what could amount to nothing...
AGAIN. we have someone replying to something never said. I never said i left because of the cypher incident. I did however say that it sparked what was already going to happen anyway. Rather cypher gets away with it has no effect on my decision. AGAIN someone twist somthing so they sound important. Give it up dude. Scram. BEAT IT.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:05   #41
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
AGAIN. we have someone replying to something never said. I never said i left because of the cypher incident. I did however say that it sparked what was already going to happen anyway
Note the bold, as in your first post in this thread, you said:

Quote:
In protest to all you scum that take the game way to serious, and have to cheat to get top 10. I played this round straight no 3 flt attacking, gave away first waves. And faked attacked. I was rank #3 out of all of you. I left 1up ingame and forefitted my top 3 account. for no reason other to prove that most of you selfish peeps suck balls. Stop cheating, stop being selfish and play PA.

Note the bold/underline again.

You're saying you quit because "people" 'cheated' to get a high rank. People cheat every round since PA started, have you quit previous rounds in protest of it?

The title of this thread is "cheating to beat your own alliance". If you didn't quit because of cypher, your sure leaving a trail of breadcrumbs in that direction that's rather hard to miss.

You may not have said it word for word, but that's what anyone with common sense is going to think when they read this.

Or when you think about the timing of it all for that matter.

Quote:
Rather cypher gets away with it has no effect on my decision.
Follow the crumb trail some more...

Quote:
AGAIN someone twist somthing so they sound important
I just proved, with a well constructed post, that I'm not twisting anything. They are your own words, and your own actions. They speak quite well for themselves.

I'm not having this discussion to sound important. Why would having a discussion here make me feel or seem important? I'm simply replying to a thread (which anyone can do last time I checked) with what has been posted here. I'm just a PA player who has never been afraid to speak his mind and voice his opinion.

The very notion of thinking I do this to feel important speaks volumes to further my point about you, and why you actually quit. Who needs to feel important again? Indeed.

Quote:
Give it up dude. Scram. BEAT IT.
Heh. Saying childish stuff like this doesn't help your case, but your ego is obviously too huge to realize that. Who is trying to feel important again? Right.

This is an open forum for anyone to talk about alliance-related issues. I'll post all I want, thanks.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:13   #42
Chika

Quote:
Note the bold, as in your first post in this thread, you said:

Note the bold/underline again.

You're saying you quit because "people" 'cheated' to get a high rank. People cheat every round since PA started, have you quit previous rounds in protest of it?

The title of this thread is "cheating to beat your own alliance". If you didn't quit because of cypher, your sure leaving a trail of breadcrumbs in that direction that's rather hard to miss.

You may not have said it word for word, but that's what anyone with common sense is going to think when they read this.

Or when you think about the timing of it all for that matter.

Follow the crumb trail some more...

I just proved, with a well constructed post, that I'm not twisting anything. They are your own words, and your own actions. They speak quite well for themselves.

I'm not having this discussion to sound important. Why would having a discussion here make me feel or seem important? I'm simply replying to a thread (which anyone can do last time I checked) with what has been posted here. I'm just a PA player who has never been afraid to speak his mind and voice his opinion.

The very notion of thinking I do this to feel important speaks volumes to further my point about you, and why you actually quit. Who needs to feel important again? Indeed.

Heh. Saying childish stuff like this doesn't help your case, but your ego is obviously too huge to realize that. Who is trying to feel important again? Right.

This is an open forum for anyone to talk about alliance-related issues. I'll post all I want, thanks.
The fact that I told a few people I was leaving 1up before round end, blots out any implication you tried to make. Now your ego won't let you accept that. The BEAT IT obvioulsy had its effect. It was meant to take you back to the school yard days. Only over the i-net i can't smack your ice cream out of your hands and punch you in the stomach.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:18   #43
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Cochese, i think you're wasting your time; i get the distinct impression he's not actually reading your posts anyway, just skimming and jumping to conclusions.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:21   #44
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Cochese, i think time; impression he's not actually reading your posts , just skimming jumping conclusions.
me to. also you didn't have to post. kthks
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:33   #45
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
me to. also you didn't have to post. kthks
if you dont want people interrupting your private discussion you should use private messages.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:37   #46
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
The fact that I told a few people I was leaving 1up before round end, blots out any implication you tried to make
No, it actually doesn't. All it means is, you wanted to whore some attention before you left, and dare I say, give certain people first dibs on your roids.

Quote:
Now your ego won't let you accept that
Again, I have no ego. Yours is obviously gigantic since I can camly post well written points, and utterly wind you up like a little child--without even a decend rebuttal.

Your posting speaks for itself, and continues to reinforce my points.

Quote:
The BEAT IT obvioulsy had its effect. It was meant to take you back to the school yard day
Intelligent people with senses of humor (class clowns) like myself were quit popular in the schoolyard, thanks. Fun times really.

Quote:
Only over the i-net i can't smack your ice cream out of your hands and punch you in the stomach.
Threatening people with violence over a half-assed excuse for a game is utterly hiliarous.

You've just proved to the entire PA community that you have no class, no character, and no sense of reality. People with such qualities don't make threats, or generally act like they're big tough bullies.

Go on Chika, keep digging yourself a hole. It's really quite amusing.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:43   #47
Chika

Quote:
No, it actually doesn't.

Again, I have no ego. Yours is obviously gigantic since I can camly post well written points, and utterly wind you up like a little child--without even a decend rebuttal. Comedy gold.

Intelligent people with senses of humor (class clowns) like myself were quit popular in the schoolyard, thanks. Fun times really.

Threatening people with violence over a half-assed excuse for a game is utterly hiliarous.

You've just proved to the entire PA community that you have no class, no character, and no sense of reality. People with such qualities don't make threats, or generally act like they're big tough bullies.

Go on Chika, keep digging yourself a hole. It's really quite amusing.
Lol, it wasn't a threat. Or anything of hostile nature. I apoligize if you took it as such. hehe you said it yourself "over a half-assed excuse for a game" now why would i worry about this portion, "You've just proved to the entire PA community that you have no class, no character, and no sense of reality. People with such qualities don't make threats, or generally act like they're big tough bullies?"
If i ever get crowned an ass or anything of that nature it won't be from you. You are going back and forth with me. Your stepping into the crap also MR. class/character/sense of reality. You have these things under your belt. And i don't know how adultlike/mature you are trying to portray yourself, but "class clown" is NOT an accomplishment.

Last edited by Chika; 21 Dec 2004 at 05:50.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 05:47   #48
Chika

Quote:
No, it actually doesn't. All it means is, you wanted to whore some attention before you left, and dare I say, give certain people first dibs on your roids.
I have to elaborate on this. Some people new WEEKS before I left. Can you accept that you are wrong about that? Or do i need to name some names for you? You need all the facts before you post.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 06:05   #49
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
Lol, it wasn't a threat. Or anything of hostile nature.
Saying you can't punch me over the internet, but that you would if you could, isn't threatening or hostile? Interesting definition of hostile you have.

Quote:
hehe you said it yourself "over a half-assed excuse for a game" now why would i worry about this portion,
You made a thread to show how high and mighty you are for quitting because of cheating amongst top players, so you obvoiously care, and want to show people how much better than them you are.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have gone into such detail about getting your rank without three fleeting, without taking first picks, and so on.

Nor would you have the sig you currently have. "heh".

Quote:
If i ever get crowned an ass or anything of that nature it won't be from you
Right, because you're doing a marvelous job of crowing yourself ass of the round as it is.

As I said a few posts ago, I'm simply voicing my opinion on an open discussion forum, not crowning anyone anything. Thanks for continually trying to make me seem like what I say counts for something though, it once again shows you do care what people think.

Quote:
You are going back and forth with me. Your stepping into the crap also MR. class/character/sense of reality
I'm making points and counter points to a discussion. That's generally how these things work.

You, on the other hand, are firmly stuck in denial about the point of the this thread, your own self-importance, and gerenally making barely coherent replies. You're crapping on the boards...I'm stepping carefully around the piles, commenting as I go along.

Quote:
And i don't know how adultlike/mature you are trying to portray yourself
My posts speak for themselves, most certainly relative to yours. I don't need to potray myself as being mature, because I am. I don't need to pretend to be an adult, I am an adult.

Just exactly how old are you?

Quote:
but "class clown" is NOT an accomplishment.
Again, you've missed the point about the class clown example. I wasn't throwing it out as an accomplishment, but a creative counter-point (see how that works) to your poorly composed jab at me. You are implying I am a fat nerd who got beat up, when exactly the opposite is true. The class clown thing was years ago. You made a kiddie reference, I countered with one. That's how it works.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 06:09   #50
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
I have to elaborate on this. Some people new WEEKS before I left. Can you accept that you are wrong about that? Or do i need to name some names for you? You need all the facts before you post.
So you sat and stewed about this stuff for 'weeks' instead of doing something about it, and bitched at people you could trust about it, so they knew in advance you were going to quit.

Big deal, still doesn't change the fact that you did what you did for all the wrong reasons, at the wrong time, and in the wrong way.

Out of fifteen posts, you finally score.

I'd quit before I got any further behind if I were you.

Utterly useless since r3
Closed Thread