User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 18:31   #1
BillyZ
ROT FOUNDER

BillyZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Two quick questions any help would be great

Hey guys im a vertran of PA since Round 2 last i played was round 9 and i was wondring how round 10 is working out for you guys. I heard alot has changed. i would like to play again as long as it still has that feel of aliance, politics and all out war it had before.

My other question was has to do with the book im writeing. Im Writeing a book losely based on the PA universe. One of the things i am doing is useing race and Ship names from the various rounds since past. its a Six part book sireis. The thing is i was wondring if anyone had a link that showed pictures of ships and races haveing to do with the PA universe.

If anyone can help it would be of great use thank you.
BillyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:10   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Two quick questions any help would be great

there arent any pictures..sorry

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:11   #3
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

well round 10 is over long ago, but 10.5 doesnt seem too bad, i'm kinda enjoying it despite repeated bashings... powerblocking is still an issue... there's not a lot else i can think of to say but then i am very tired... good luck with that book
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 21:16   #4
BillyZ
ROT FOUNDER

BillyZ is an unknown quantity at this point

wll i was refering to rd 10 as a whole. and there are pics out there not made by pa but just art done by fans anything like that would be great. i know its out there i have seen it and where there are fans there is art and fan fics so any art or pics like that would be great once again.

but i was refering to the new system rd 10 put into affect i played round 9 last and iot was ok but rd 10 was soposed to have all new shit i was wondring how that was working out.
BillyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 23:02   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only images done of race characters themselves are these. The only one to ever do any ship images from the era of the four races, is as far as I know Petru, and his images are here.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:36   #6
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The only one to ever do any ship images from the era of the four races, is as far as I know Petru, and his images are here.
I'd only ever seen a couple of them. They're really neat, I must have a better look when I get out of this caffeine-fulled tedium known as overtime.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 11:45   #7
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I once got around to making some wire frames for some ships. However never got around to skinning them.
I did manage to do a huge 2000 x 1200 pixel Cosmology planet map and a planetarion db: -screenshot
I think thats all the images I have...
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 14:01   #8
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I demand an important role in your book.

really I do Jonas the savage Zikonian leader etc :P LMAO

gl with your book. Let us know when its finnished

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 14:05   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

btw, i remember some of the old Cathaar ships had pictures. It was actually in the manual. Was some nice piccies of the tarabntula etc. Dunno who could know where they are now..

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 14:31   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Those are still around, but they're not Cathaar images, as they predate races. The old EMP vessels look vastly different from the designs later done for the Cathaar race.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 16:12   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

iirc it was the R5 manual actually that had some pictures. Damned if i know where they are (or even if they still exist), however i do remember that the Star Cruiser looked like the best of the lot .

Which i thought was funny, because it was targeted so much it was actually really useless .

..or was that R4..?

hmm, i htink it was now.

bleh! :P
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 16:16   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

http://www.alcdsb.on.ca/~mart/junior...lanetarion.htm
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 17:14   #13
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
http://royles.doosh.net/gallery/Planetarion-Renders
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:04   #14
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

heh - poor you ;p

told you to come and work here

I had a real tough day on thursday watching spiderman before I left at 3pm

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:48   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
Already got a copy of those myself, but couldn't find the URL anymore
Unread 7 May 2004, 18:54   #16
Wilm0dong

Wilm0dong is an unknown quantity at this point

Well since your "writeing" a book, and its a 6 part "sieries", all i can say is - make sure you use a spellchecker
:/
Wilm0dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2004, 07:30   #17
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Doesn't hurt to keep in mind that you should take into account copyright issues. It would be easy to get permission ahead of time, but more difficult (expensive?) to get forgiveness later if these are ever published.
Cayl is offline   Reply With Quote