User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:38   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
[Football] Arrestfest.

Given that england are now sadly out... how will the fans reacts to this outrage?
Go home gracefully or will there be a riot.

Post a reply to how many arrests there will be for the disgrunted fans
Lets see who gets the closest guess?

I predict 320 england fans arrested
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:39   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Arrestfest.

I'll go for 130 (changed because it's only in Germany now).
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:39   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

10 or less

they are a poor lot when theyre beat, its their "were deffo gonna win" arrogance that gets them arrested

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:40   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

By the way is this world wide, just in Germany or just in England?
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:41   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Football] Arrestfest.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:41   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Just in germany... results will come from the BBC or reuters
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:42   #7
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:43   #8
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

only scots are porely behaved
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:50   #9
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope england go on a rampage, im highly depressed atm so i recon close to 1,000 fans arrested and about 300 police injured and loads of damage in the process
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 19:54   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Football] Arrestfest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombcfc
i hope england go on a rampage, im highly depressed atm so i recon close to 1,000 fans arrested and about 300 police injured and loads of damage in the process
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 20:00   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
only scots are poorly behaved
I think you are mixed up with the Tartan Army's tactic of
"Lets get pissed with the other fans" rather than "lets get pissed at the other fans"?
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 20:05   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 20:17   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Less than 20, just becasue there's always someone who feels the need to act like a twat.
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 20:32   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
we are also porely educated

Unread 1 Jul 2006, 20:39   #15
Flamez
Just another n00b

Flamez is an unknown quantity at this point

I PREDICT I RIOT!!

175 arrested =D

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7124/flamezwp0.jpg
Flamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 20:57   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll accept any number as long as Garth "Colossal Twat" Crooks gets beaten to death in the process.

PS 60
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 21:05   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
we are also porely educated
And you beat up little kids in England shirts. "You" being the entire population of Scotland. In fact, you're probably battering a little kid as we speak.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 21:35   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

battered as in dipped in batter, like mars bars?

Unread 1 Jul 2006, 21:58   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
battered as in dipped in batter, like mars bars?
Mars bars. In batter. I rest my case. Crazy people.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 22:58   #20
Pilgrim
Bline

Why has this turned into a scotland slating match, maybe because they didnt qualify
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 23:06   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

we had other plans this summer

Unread 1 Jul 2006, 23:11   #22
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

"you arent intelligent enough for GD sorry, perhaps plasticbrilliance is more to your liking"

i like the way those who give bad rep never reveal who they are, it would take more intelligence to ignore what i wrote that to make a comment imo. The fact is this entire thread is a joke just to take the pi*s and thats exactly what i did just have a joke.......i do not condone any violence in germany but im sure your not intelligent enough to realise that ay

one last thing i assure u im far more intelligent than you are my friend and it seems i have more bottle about me not to just say it in some rep post.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 00:16   #23
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

"one last thing i assure u im far more intelligent than you are my friend"

Ah, the irony.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 00:24   #24
Pilgrim
Bline

Just because your signature has latin quotes doesnt make you intelligent, just means you went to school

omnia vincit amor
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 00:57   #25
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Damn, i lost already. :/
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 00:58   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:28   #27
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Does anyone know a site for a live fed of the CCTV cameras in Gelsenkirchen?
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:30   #28
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Does anyone know a site for a live fed of the CCTV cameras in Gelsenkirchen?
rofl
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 02:31   #29
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

update so far....

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...ND-ARRESTS.XML
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:05   #30
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

somewhere in the low 200's I'd guess. It should die down in the next day or so.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 09:09   #31
Tudz

Thats England AND German fans Paisley,

I'll say .. 85
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 00:35   #32
Linoge
Andre LiNoGe

Linoge will become famous soon enoughLinoge will become famous soon enough

england wont riot. we will show our nation proud and not belittle ourselves to the standard of the other fans. ENGLAND WE STILL LOVE YOU!! cristiano ronaldo will never step foot in the premiership again. what a prick

R4 EL
R5 Elysium
R6 TX
R7 vVv
R13 VGN
R14 Reunion
R15 LCH
R16 Subh
R17 Angels
R18 NewDawn DC
R19 NewDawn DC
Linoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 01:22   #33
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/5138424.stm
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 01:52   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Quote:
10 or less
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Less than 20, just becasue there's always someone who feels the need to act like a twat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I'll go for 130 (changed because it's only in Germany now).
German police arrested 120 England football fans in Gelsenkirchen after the team was knocked out of the World Cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamez
175 arrested =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
somewhere in the low 200's I'd guess. It should die down in the next day or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I predict 320 england fans arrested
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Quote:

\o/ A WINNER IS ME!!! \o/

Wait till i tell the folks in work about this one. They will be so impressed.
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 01:56   #35
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

lol
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 12:05   #36
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Nice One dace
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 12:17   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"you arent intelligent enough for GD sorry, perhaps plasticbrilliance is more to your liking"

i like the way those who give bad rep never reveal who they are, it would take more intelligence to ignore what i wrote that to make a comment imo. The fact is this entire thread is a joke just to take the pi*s and thats exactly what i did just have a joke.......i do not condone any violence in germany but im sure your not intelligent enough to realise that ay

one last thing i assure u im far more intelligent than you are my friend and it seems i have more bottle about me not to just say it in some rep post.
I would actually be interested to know who repped you with that.
Thanks for the advert whoever you are.

Anyway, the people who fit in best on GD are the ones who
a) don't take much notice of rep
b) don't take anything personally
c) don't consider themselves to be more intelligent than anyone without posting here for a while first
d) write in proper English
e) don't feel the need to use artificial censors
f) can detect sarcasm/irony/whatever

So yeh, keep posting but observe the above etiquette.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 12:28   #38
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm most intelligent in this thread !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 12:30   #39
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

but they should have arrested 540.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 12:31   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I'm most intelligent in this thread !
Until I posted!
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 14:33   #41
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Call me a paranoid nelly but that sounds a lot like Yahwe.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 14:40   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
You think long, you think wrong!
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 14:40   #43
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yahwe posts regularly on PB though...
Unless he's cunningly advertising us through neg reps. Wow, that would give us a massive members list!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 14:44   #44
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'll leave my post stand as a marker to the foolishness of baseless assumption. Evidence can be so inconvenient at times.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 14:59   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'll leave my post stand as a marker to the foolishness of baseless assumption. Evidence can be so inconvenient at times.
Oh it was Earth all along, yes they've finally made a monkey (yes we've finally made a monkey), yes they've finally made a monkey out of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 15:09   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Oh my god, I was wrong, it was Earth all along, yes they've finally made a monkey (yes we've finally made a monkey), yes they've finally made a monkey out of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
fixed fgj
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 15:13   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

fgj?
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 15:23   #48
Ste
Bored

for greater justice

Unread 5 Jul 2006, 15:23   #49
Fidelis

Fidelis is an unknown quantity at this point

I just have one thing to write:
PORTUGAL will win :-)
Fidelis is offline   Reply With Quote