User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Round 71 Name
The Butterfly Effect 20 26.67%
Until We Fall 8 10.67%
Riders On The Storm 5 6.67%
When Stars Collide 5 6.67%
Lunar Eclipse 0 0%
History Repeating 2 2.67%
No Cloaks, Just Daggers 29 38.67%
Calm Before The Storm 0 0%
The Rest Are Not Worthy 2 2.67%
Ill Gotten Gains 4 5.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 6 Mar 2017, 16:31   #1
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Round 71 Name Poll

Pick your faves!
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 16:38   #2
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road
Re: Round 71 Name Poll

Those all suck
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 16:38   #3
bankeris

bankeris is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
Pick your faves!
I cant see my option
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 16:45   #4
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

done.
lurchleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 17:15   #5
FuriousBee

FuriousBee is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Round 71 Name Poll

Thought my suggestions were better
FuriousBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 19:23   #6
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

2 off mine made it
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 19:30   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Doors fan in me says it's Riders.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 20:29   #8
Turjake

Turjake is an unknown quantity at this point

Quite probable it is because of moderation that these and previous round names are this kind of "interesting".
I am sure there are lot worse and more hilarious suggestions that didnt make it in list above, sadly.
Yes I am sad my suggestion didnt make it
Turjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2017, 21:34   #9
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Those all suck

green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2017, 21:54   #10
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

If they all suck you ought to make better suggestions, I'm sure they will come through.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2017, 17:55   #11
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Agree with Merlin...
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2017, 20:49   #12
bano

bano has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i am looking for the free roids
bano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2017, 22:47   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was no such thread last round either.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote