User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Dec 2010, 20:36   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Christmas round

I know there aren't going to be any alliance rankings this mini round, but are any alliances going to be playing?
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 20:49   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Christmas round

I know that even though there aren't going to be any alliance rankings this mini round, there will be some alliances playing.

And let me declare right now you people are complete faggots.
Unread 12 Dec 2010, 21:17   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so I should have specified 'which ones' then...
Unread 13 Dec 2010, 08:44   #4
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Unread 13 Dec 2010, 21:57   #5
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I know that even though there aren't going to be any alliance rankings this mini round, there will be some alliances playing.

So by that measure I take it your Gal is gonna target other Asc? Haha rudolphshit if ever i heard it.

Just becuase we have a few people who are dedicated and active after the previous round does not mean we are faggots. And if we happen to all share a common hatred of Asc along the way well ill drink some mulled wine to that! Happy Hunnukah!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 00:46   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
So by that measure I take it your Gal is gonna target other Asc? Haha rudolphshit if ever i heard it.

Just becuase we have a few people who are dedicated and active after the previous round does not mean we are faggots. And if we happen to all share a common hatred of Asc along the way well ill drink some mulled wine to that! Happy Hunnukah!
It's a ****ing galaxy competition. Play in the spirit that the game is intended and hey build your alliances as you go along. As all the captain serious methods of playing are just inappropriate.

Incredibly we can play against each other and not take it personally.
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 01:12   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
If it's not personal, it's not Planetarion.
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 11:26   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's a ****ing galaxy competition. Play in the spirit that the game is intended and hey build your alliances as you go along. As all the captain serious methods of playing are just inappropriate.

I think Rinoa was simply stating how, if you're in a channel with 30+ people in 8man galaxys it's unlikely you'll be targetting each other and I'd go as far to say, there will be *some* cooperation.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 12:24   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I'm not playing planetarion over christmas and new years. But yes, if I was, we'd target anyone.

Edit: It's amusing how pa has gotten so bad that rinoa seems to consider himself as part of some sort of "elite". What next, cba giving advice on politics?

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 14 Dec 2010 at 12:36.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 20:39   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I think Rinoa was simply stating how, if you're in a channel with 30+ people in 8man galaxys it's unlikely you'll be targetting each other and I'd go as far to say, there will be *some* cooperation.
Yes pretty much the point I was trying to make.

If you dont ike it JBG then get online and do something about instead of barking out forlorn warcries from your glasshouse that is the Irish economy. Dont let fractional reserve lending ruin your xmas plans!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 21:04   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If you dont ike it JBG then get online and do something about instead of barking out forlorn warcries from your glasshouse that is the Irish economy. Dont let fractional reserve lending ruin your xmas plans!
I'd say something witty here but why bother when an aposiopesis would do just as well...