User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 Jan 2019, 11:50   #1
Bigfoot

Bigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura aboutBigfoot has a spectacular aura about
R.I.P. Catwoman : A VERY sad day :(

It was 6.30pm on Saturday 12 January 2019 in Adelaide South Australia. About 30 minutes ago, I received news from Dave, Catwoman's son, that she had a cardiac arrest and could not be revived! She lives in Perth Western Australia, about 2 hours flying time from here.

Catwoman, who in real life and on Facebook is Pam Campbell, is NO longer with us. She is now in heaven. She has passed from this earth into a new, majestic structure.

I have known Pam for over 10 years, as when she was ND HC on intel etc, she gave me a hard interview to join ND. I grew to like and admire her more every round I played. Pam was a huge inspiration to me, and 6 years ago when I had a near death accident, Pam spent hours on her phone with my 1st son Clinton to stay informed of my recovery or otherwise.

For the last 5 years, Pam has been in my BP in Planetarion. We talked a lot on our phones to each other and kept in touch via Facebook. Neither of us have taken the long flight to the other's state to meet in person, but I feel we are very close.

Catwoman WAS a HUGE ingredient to ND's success and to many members' successes. In real life she loved ALL her family amd her grandchild. She worked tirelessly for disadvantaged children in a school where she was their teacher.

I am devastated and emotionally upset at this shock event as we had a great phone call with each other 2 days ago!!

Love to Pam and all her family. I have asked for funeral details once known, so maybe then we can send funds to a cause she wants supported.

I will miss you Pam enormously!!! May my prayers see you daily, and may you live forever in a magnificent heaven! Love from me and especially also my son Clinton.

😍🧙*♂️🤩😀🌈❤️

All my Love
Michael Fildes
aka Bigfoot
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote