User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:17   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Who are the Contenders

shame, that.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:22   #52
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

i think he has a point tbh... neva beleive what is said till you see it with your own 2 eyes. To many lies and deceat in the game of PA. That has bin proven EVERY round

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 10:59   #53
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Please stop postning “we can’t win cos we are just 50 members” shit cos people are more brain like then that!
Hehe, ohhh the irony.

Its not often I call ppl stupid but either you are playing us or you’re truly moronic. Either way it’s pretty sad.
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:15   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Hehe, ohhh the irony.

Its not often I call ppl stupid but either you are playing us or you’re truly moronic. Either way it’s pretty sad.
hey look Treveler, we do agree on something for 100%

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:39   #55
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

I seem to agree with KJ too (i think), oh no!

Btw, Motox, kindly stfu, apparently you havent seen the drastic loss of members 1up just went through. Both cuz of Sid's 'cleaning up' and members leaving of their own initiative.

Sid has stated time and time before that 1up will not be in the running for #1 ally rank next round, but we'll be there to make sure you dont get too big :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:41   #56
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up in underplaying their hand in AD thread shocker
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 14:48   #57
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
hey look Treveler, we do agree on something for 100%
Maybe a snowball do have a chance in hell afterall!
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 02:19   #58
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
You either know a lot more about 1up than I do - or you know nothing. I know which of those options my money's on.
iirc youve got a couple HC spots open Sid, you should grab him quick :P
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 04:37   #59
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In a back on topic shocker:

1) LCH
2) VsN
3) MISTU
4) ND
5) HR

NOW

If I was to open a book on the result of the round (using PayPal I guess) would there be much interest? A chance for all of you to put your money where your mouth is. Now the math on this is far from final but I would envision odds along the lines of:

1/2
LCH

3/2
MISTU

2/1
VsN

3/1
Absolute
Howling Rain
NewDawn

5/1
Wolfpack

8/1
1up
ROCK
Vengeance

20/1
Coven
NoS
pr0nstars
ToF
Veneratio

50/1
Insomia
SiN
SWaRM

100/1
Fury

250/1
PATeam

Feedback etc.

Last edited by Achilles; 4 Oct 2004 at 07:58. Reason: Corrected alliance list
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 04:54   #60
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

No matter what is said or believed about 1up, you can't give them 8/1. So winning two rounds in a row is unheard of in PA, but I'd put money on them without hesitating at those odds.

Also, FAnG aren't playing round 12...
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 05:02   #61
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

yeah. all odds look kind of in order. except for there is no FAnG. And put WP in the 20/1 catagory. I would put my loot on 1up though. The sad and honest truth is that they are simply more active than other alliances, and thier players want to win. 1 of thier members is like 3 of another alliances. Well, I take that back. Say that 1 of thier members is like 2 of another alliances. Because afterall, they did beat the second place alliance by almost double, so in essence, with only half of thier members they will be on par with everyone else. Sad, but true.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 05:55   #62
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

20/1 odds on ToF! I got 10$ on them !!!

Now seriously.

1. MISTU
2. LCH
3. ToF
4. Absolute
5. ND
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 07:53   #63
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Also, FAnG aren't playing round 12...
Hmmm, probably a bad bet at 5/1 then
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 08:48   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Hmmm, probably a bad bet at 5/1 then
it's sad that you'd only give us 5/1 odds

Afterall, we already did win a round and also look at history, every 2 rounds we play great ....

But like our dear mod Jester said, the likelyness that we'll play is low. Even lower then Fury imo

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Oct 2004, 11:16   #65
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
100/1
Fury
$500 on teh fury.

i assume wins by mistu, 1up, or any other alliance with fury members count?

id also like to stake all my winnings from the above on the house bet against PA team, another $2k is nothing to sneeze at
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 11:49   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
$500 on teh fury.

i assume wins by mistu, 1up, or any other alliance with fury members count?

id also like to stake all my winnings from the above on the house bet against PA team, another $2k is nothing to sneeze at
You'll be rich .... and Achilles will know what to work for then next 40 years

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Oct 2004, 12:55   #67
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

any one wanna run a reverse book on who wont finish top 5 be intrested in seeing those odds

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 15:17   #68
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all
Post Re: Who are the Contenders

Sorry to dissapoint a few of you folks.

But due to internal reorganisation VsN will aim for a top 20 spot and not a top 5.
So yes, we're playing the underdog. But we will do so to keep the fun in teh game
to survive another round before we have to pull the plug.

However, we opened our recruitment wing. So if people feel to have fun in a game and not
care about ranks.. signup
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 16:22   #69
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Achilles is the winner... as always.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:05   #70
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

why does no one believe in coven? 20/1 odds my ass, lol. Im gonna laugh in all of your faces when we get in the top five spot right away and keep it. whats wrong with coven? be honest.
oh and btw fang isnt playing fury is gone in case you havent noticed.
Also im curious why does everyone have high odd set on absolute? They are brand new and could crash and burn. You never know. Remember that, you will never know who will win until it happens.

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
ExiledBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:10   #71
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Coven have yet to achieve anything... it's hard to see you finishing above the likes of ND tbh.

If you beat us this round, I'll buy you your R13 account ok?
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:16   #72
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

who/what are coven, who are their members/HC - alliance history etc?

fill me in please:)
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:25   #73
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

I believe coven will end in top rankings. Seeing their history as two other alliances that did very f** well for their first rounds as PA alliance. And people that ask question such as What/Who is coven. Perhaps its time to learn the planetarion community a little better mates.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:38   #74
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

or at least welcome new alliances instead of laughing at them.
but what else than arrogance would we except from jérome...
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 19:01   #75
The_Fish
ND

actually Almeida, the arrogance was more from me than him.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 20:03   #76
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

i win
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 20:17   #77
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

who are Coven though? :\

Quote:
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 20:17   #78
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
i win

long live to flame
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 20:50   #79
jerome

I asked for information on them, not to be accused of arrogance.

yes, i am arrogant, most of the time, yes, i`ve long said i don`t know much about the pa 'community', after all, i hadn`t played pa since r5 until r11, had other things to do/play:) My information is by far limited to the 'top tier' or the 'higher echelons' of the game, and the first time I attempt to learn more, i get accused of arrogance for doing that? :>

ps. the nick is - jerome` not some gay french name, kthx.

pps. all i know of coven is that, xsploit was a hc or something ? so, more information would be good, ta.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 02:24   #80
ExiledBlade
DR Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Coven have yet to achieve anything... it's hard to see you finishing above the likes of ND tbh.

If you beat us this round, I'll buy you your R13 account ok?
your on

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel
who/what are coven, who are their members/HC - alliance history etc?

fill me in please
if youd look at the rec forums youd know this
Youd see the website, our requirements, a bit of our history, yes the site is underconstruction but still....pay attention people weve been around since 10 now and were not that bad weve grown damn fast in two rounds besides...we owned beta

Coven also refuses to have anything to do with Xploit

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 03:16   #81
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledBlade
if youd look at the rec forums youd know this
Yeah, people these days. Expecting alliances to have reputations and not just lists of claims on AR. Sheesh.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 04:25   #82
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

for 2 rounds now Coven members don't even get defense (maybe 10% of the time) I know because I lit them up in round 10.5 and round 11 (mainly because both rounds thier members were unfortunate enough to launch at me), and had friends with Coven members in their galaxies who NEVER got defense in round 11... Sorry, Coven has A LOT to prove before anyone considers them top 8 material, let alone a contender to challenge for the top 5
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 04:29   #83
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
pay attention people weve been around since 10 now and were not that bad weve grown damn fast in two rounds besides...we owned beta
numbers doesn't always mean quality, and "owning beta" means nothing... Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see Coven have a good round, just makes the game better, but as your motivation and attitude are inspiring, just be realistic about what you are capable of as an alliance, and stay within your means, will only help you in the long run, it's ok to shoot for the moon, as long as you realize that you'll likely only land on the roof, which is still going up, so thats ok.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 5 Oct 2004 at 07:21.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 08:21   #84
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledBlade
your on

" were not that bad weve grown damn fast in two rounds besides...we owned beta :

Coven also refuses to have anything to do with Xploit
Ok to answer your question. THIS statement is why you got 20/1 odds. Plus there is evidence that your planets go undefended. I give you the benifit of the doubt and say you will finish #13. If you finish higher than #13, I would be surprised.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 10:24   #85
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Ok to answer your question. THIS statement is why you got 20/1 odds. Plus there is evidence that your planets go undefended. I give you the benifit of the doubt and say you will finish #13. If you finish higher than #13, I would be surprised.

There might not be many alliances with more than 30 members so finishing 13th is very possible. Might be better to guess at an average score per planet cause any new alliance with 100 members could make top 10.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:56   #86
jerome

you owned beta? truly elite aren`t you.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:21   #87
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Even though I like new blood and it's good for this game. Coming on this board boasting about your performances in a beta round doesn't exactly leave a good impression.

If you hold beta in that high regard, be prepared for a suprise when the real round starts.

Good luck nevertheless, I'll be seeing how this evolves.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:29   #88
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
I have a felling that lch will drop fast.

Me too

[jester]my eyes hurt[/jester]

Community for community - join #PA

Last edited by Jester; 6 Oct 2004 at 04:02.
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:45   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fernando's signature combined with that post makes me physically ill.

On a side-note I don't think there will be a clear winner of the next round. LCH or VsN will end up with the most score but no clear "win". Unless there's blocking obviously in which case it's whichever moderately competent alliance in the block has the most members.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:54   #90
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Fernando's signature combined with that post makes me physically ill.
And people thought 1up were arrogant? heh

Quote:
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:56   #91
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Can we ban those flame smilies?
They are wrong.

And you can bank on SiN being quality, but not massive as we dont accept any old inactive dog.

The amount of Coven members asking to join us due to bad experiences is revealing.

Phrases such as 'I would like to join an actual alliance' have been prominent.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:43   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
And people thought 1up were arrogant? heh
I'm not sure what this has to do with my post but yeah proportionally speaking more 1up members could have been called arrogant than members of any other alliance. There's nothing necessarily wrong with arrogance though, especially when it's justified.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:58   #93
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm not sure what this has to do with my post but yeah proportionally speaking more 1up members could have been called arrogant than members of any other alliance. There's nothing necessarily wrong with arrogance though, especially when it's justified.
Arrogance is never justified. It can be understandable, but never justified.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:58   #94
Treveler

Your wrong. Janteloven says its dead wrong :eek:
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 19:12   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
Arrogance is never justified. It can be understandable, but never justified.
Arrogance is merely possessing a belief in your own superiority in a particular area which you feel free to voice. If you are in fact superior in this area there is nothing wrong with arrogance per se. This is not to condone mindless trolling in unrelated areas, more the rather self-evident point that if you want advice on business management skills don't bother asking a homeless bum.

PS I searched for janteloven and the second result on google has a gay porn background
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 19:21   #96
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote for NoS!

then again i haven't played for the past 3 rounds.....

Go nos!
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 19:58   #97
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

lol, im 100% sure 1up will have way more than 50 members at some point of the round... for starters, say, at pt80

if they don't have that much now, I'm sure they wont face any problems getting a proper number of decent players

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:32   #98
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ok so maybe beta isnt worth that much - it still goes to show that were one of the few dedicated alliances that will play for fun whenever we get the chance.

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:41   #99
jerome

we are not recruiting, Hesekiel.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:19   #100
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Arrogance is merely possessing a belief in your own superiority in a particular area which you feel free to voice. If you are in fact superior in this area there is nothing wrong with arrogance per se. This is not to condone mindless trolling in unrelated areas, more the rather self-evident point that if you want advice on business management skills don't bother asking a homeless bum.

PS I searched for janteloven and the second result on google has a gay porn background
heh, Arrogance is idd a sign of self-confidence. If it remains in a healthy proportion then I think it is justified.

FA Gaming community