User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Jun 2017, 16:25   #151
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: R72 discussion thread

clouds, you ptargeted us with hr, then sent your lackey to ask if we can end the war, what did you think we would do? oh yes thank you for ptargeting us, we wont get help to hit back!!!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 16:25   #152
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You mean CT - hardly making enemies all over. The reason we're getting blocked is because CT made a pre-round block, and you just sent your minions. You're so butt hurt we p-targeted you that you can see the emo everytime you post.
There was no pre-round block. You were sadly misinformed. If you did genuinely believe we were blocked, why would you ptarget us with your pals and force our hand? You pushed us into this current situation and now you're trying to go round every ally offering deals to get out of it, hell, you even tried offering us a deal the day you ptargetted us to avoid any retaliation, as if that was going to happen.

No emo over here pal, we're very satisfied with todays results. If you want emo, you should listen to you're members crying over why you bothered to p-target a smaller, insignificant tag, with your friends in the first place and got them all roided. Our shared gal channels are full of it. No surprise you're already saying that you're not playing to win and you're quitting end of round. I hope CT's roids were worth it.
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 17:04   #153
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Oh please. You/ND and initially p3n were hitting our forts heavily and it looked coordinated, and you refused to even talk. So we ptargeted to keep your value low cause' your Xans are irritating.

We got roided because we were completely unprepared for App, not because you did anything. Our value is orinitated to stop your value, so you will never land much anyway.

And to clarify, we haven't quit, I merely stated that we were not playing for the win. We neither have the DCs or member activity to fight blocks. We knew once we'd get blocked that we'd be out of the race, so better it happens now.

It's quite accurate that you were antagonising us in order to clear the playingfield for Apprime, especially considering that you made a pre-round agreement with them. Their only competition is Kittenz .
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 17:08   #154
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

We got roided because we were completely unprepared for App, not because you did anything. Our value is orinitated to stop your value, so you will never land much anyway.
Interesting take on events. You may wanna talk with your other hc, they have other views
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 17:32   #155
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh please. You/ND and initially p3n were hitting our forts heavily and it looked coordinated, and you refused to even talk.
I think this is how ND/CT behaves to everyone.
I think i asked both pt24 what they would consider doing with us, and what they were planning for the upcomming round, im still waiting for them to reply

But its quite clear to me that there actualy was no big preround blocks, but things usualy ends up going towards this happening anyways. Maybe because people belive there is pre-set deals?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 17:51   #156
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

never refused to talk, did make it clear I wasn't happy about certain things when we did talk though. Seven didn't bring anything up other than the query about my demort related forum post.

You know I don't deal with anyone but you from BF, its why we have that channel!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 18:17   #157
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh please. You/ND and initially p3n were hitting our forts heavily and it looked coordinated, and you refused to even talk. So we ptargeted to keep your value low cause' your Xans are irritating.
Not true, there was no coordination against BF until last night because you p-targetted us with HR. Before that we were simply giving you as many incs as you were giving us, yes we did hit 8:2 because of your level of hostility, and later hit 9:5 because your hostility continued.

Quote:
u were antagonising us in order to clear the playingfield for Apprime, especially considering that you made a pre-round agreement with them. Their only competition is Kittenz .
Also not true, we had no relations with Apprime whatsoever until they asked us for nap so they could hit you, the day before you p-targetted us. We were uncertain about making any deals with Apprime to avoid joining any blocks but as soon as you p-targetted us with HR, we accepted the deal instantly. Your own paranoia has created a self fulfilling prophecy.
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 19:56   #158
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
clouds, you ptargeted us with hr, then sent your lackey to ask if we can end the war, what did you think we would do? oh yes thank you for ptargeting us, we wont get help to hit back!!!!!
I didn't ask to end the war, I merely stated it didn't have to be this way.

You got ptargeted because even with 20 less members you still had more hostile sent at us than we did at you even after the night we ptargeted you.

I guess we're just paranoid about your incoming though

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores

Last edited by ChroNOS; 10 Jun 2017 at 20:56.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 21:08   #159
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post

You got ptargeted because even with 20 less members you still had more hostile sent at us than we did at you even after the night we ptargeted you.

I guess we're just paranoid about your incoming though
Aint it quite normal that lower tags hit you more than you hit them?
Its about roids, not getting even with another tag

Unread 10 Jun 2017, 21:37   #160
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Aint it quite normal that lower tags hit you more than you hit them?
Its about roids, not getting even with another tag
That's what happens when you play at the top. You hit down a lot. Irs where everyone else is.

Once again a completely different scenario to what you are used to. Looking up from the bottom of the pile
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2017, 21:49   #161
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
That's what happens when you play at the top. You hit down a lot. Irs where everyone else is.

Once again a completely different scenario to what you are used to. Looking up from the bottom of the pile
No, you hit the alliances that has the most roids, or the ones u will eventualy have to fight anyway.
When did you even run a alliance the last time? HeX was it?

Usualy getting involved in a war with a tag, early on especialy, that aint running for the win will screw you chances for round victory. But as Clouds said, they had no intention to go for the round win afterall, even though he was bragging about BFs defensive capacity the other day.

Unread 10 Jun 2017, 22:01   #162
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
There was no pre-round block..
edit.
Right. All the incoming and friendly deals made just indicated so and was at least building up to that direction. Lets take your word on it.

Last edited by Ave; 11 Jun 2017 at 07:28.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 01:25   #163
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

This is why this community is so toxic. When X alliance attacks Y alliance, Y alliance wants X alliance destroyed and disbanded. Seriously? Are you guys that childish that you want a full-tag alliance to disband?

There are certain alliances that I dislike but I never want them to disband.

This is a war game. Attack and do whatever you need to do, but grow up with your attitude.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 07:34   #164
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think this is how ND/CT behaves to everyone.
I think i asked both pt24 what they would consider doing with us, and what they were planning for the upcomming round, im still waiting for them to reply

But its quite clear to me that there actualy was no big preround blocks, but things usualy ends up going towards this happening anyways. Maybe because people belive there is pre-set deals?
Venox claims there were none, he seems somewhat reasonable person. You do also, but all the sources of intel tells still quite different story. Avoidance, guiding people to hit some certain alliances and so on.

The incomings, that non hit the same gals indicated quite different story also.

You dont need official blocks to block :P
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 07:37   #165
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
This is why this community is so toxic. When X alliance attacks Y alliance, Y alliance wants X alliance destroyed and disbanded. Seriously? Are you guys that childish that you want a full-tag alliance to disband?

This is a war game. Attack and do whatever you need to do, but grow up with your attitude.
Certainly from the point of view of the rooms I am in, and the forums, I haven't seen a single person say they want anyone to disband.

Maybe it is your attitude that is the problem?
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 08:59   #166
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Certainly from the point of view of the rooms I am in, and the forums, I haven't seen a single person say they want anyone to disband.

Maybe it is your attitude that is the problem?
Oh im sure cardi has said he wanted all alliances to disband, but its cardi, he is just having a laugh

Unread 11 Jun 2017, 09:10   #167
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Quote:
I intend to retire you before the end of this round
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 09:25   #168
VenoX

Quote:

I'm not sure what in this thread made you come to this conclusion, I guess you are just emo'ing. But I wouldn't be trying to take any sort of moral high ground after your actions so far this round.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 10:30   #169
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not sure what in this thread made you come to this conclusion, I guess you are just emo'ing. But I wouldn't be trying to take any sort of moral high ground after your actions so far this round.
"You did some things I didn't like, therefore everything you say is invalid."
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 11:43   #170
[DDK]gm

Quote:
"Kheros, [09.06.17 19:09]
Let me know when you want to talk and end the mess, didnt have to be this way. Doesn't need to continue either."

Quote:
Calling bull on that too, you never asked how much you had sent at us before ptargeting, bet you don't even know how much we had sent at you either.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 11:45   #171
[DDK]gm

Truth is ND ran out of roids and you needed someone else to farm and thought that CT would roll over quick!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 12:10   #172
Clouds

Quote:
Um it's not 'emo', it's quite accurate. Forest has already declared that he wants to destroy and disband us, as well as you saying that most of CT wants us 'destroyed' too. I don't care that you're hitting us, it's the attitudes of people like Forest who cry that he wants to disband us because we attacked his precious alliance.

Holding grudges like that is toxic, and quite childish. Grow up.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 12:56   #173
VenoX

Quote:
Um it's not 'emo', it's quite accurate. Forest has already declared that he wants to destroy and disband us, as well as you saying that most of CT wants us 'destroyed' too. I don't care that you're hitting us, it's the attitudes of people like Forest who cry that he wants to disband us because we attacked his precious alliance.

Forest isn't in CT this round pal. As far as I know he's not in any tag cos he's inactive. So I'm not sure how he intends to disband BF. But lets not let facts ruin a good story.

When did I say most of CT wants you destroyed? They just want their roids back, which is fairly reasonable in my opinion. Again, you created this situation by your own actions, there's no personal vendetta against Black Flag, so quit crying on the forums like you're the victim because the small alliance you were trying to farm with your friends, actually hit back and brought theirs.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 13:26   #174
Clouds

Quote:
Forest isn't in CT this round pal. As far as I know he's not in any tag cos he's inactive. So I'm not sure how he intends to disband BF. But lets not let facts ruin a good story.

When did I say most of CT wants you destroyed? They just want their roids back, which is fairly reasonable in my opinion. Again, you created this situation by your own actions, there's no personal vendetta against Black Flag, so quit crying on the forums like you're the victim because the small alliance you were trying to farm with your friends, actually hit back and brought theirs.
This is your opinion. There are two sides to each story. And stop using the word 'farm'. Just because you're a 40-man tag doesn't mean you can go off and do what you want without repressions.

I'm not going to sit here and have an insult match with you. You go and have your vendetta. I have zero cares. Our goal is to stop Apprime from winning.

Oh and Forest, you will never 'retire' us just cause' you take some roids. But have fun trying.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 13:54   #175
VenoX

Quote:
This is your opinion. There are two sides to each story.
The only opinion I presented in my post was that it's reasonable that CT want their roids back? Do you disagree?

Quote:
And stop using the word 'farm'. Just because you're a 40-man tag doesn't mean you can go off and do what you want without repressions.
I already detailed the process of escalation that happened between CT and BF that culminated in you p-targetting us with HR, in a post above, that you failed to acknowledge or respond to. Maybe because you know it was a gross overreaction and evidently a poorly judged decision on your part.

Quote:
I'm not going to sit here and have an insult match with you. You go and have your vendetta. I have zero cares.
I didn't insult you, do you know how these forums work? You post, someone counter posts and the next person responds to points raised in the counter post, and so on. You've consistently failed to acknowledge the points I've raised in multiple posts and brought it down to a personal dispute. Which I've already pointed out, it isn't. You can't just exit discussions when you're wrong by claiming the moral high ground of "I'm not trading insults" and "You're being childish". Congratulations on failing the forum game.

Quote:
Our goal is to stop Apprime from winning.
So how did p-targetting CT fit into that equation? Good luck in your new found goal though, since you were never playing to win I suppose you need to have some sort of aim.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 14:30   #176
ChroNOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
"Kheros, [09.06.17 19:09]
Let me know when you want to talk and end the mess, didnt have to be this way. Doesn't need to continue either."

Calling bull on that too, you never asked how much you had sent at us before ptargeting, bet you don't even know how much we had sent at you either.

You need to stop taking everything so literal. I didn't ask for end of hostilities and of course I expected to get hit back with nd, although App so early surprised me a bit but I'm really not making a big deal out of it because I would have done the same in your situation. It was a way to tell you "diplomatic channel remain open" because every time someone talk to you or ND, it either gets left ignored or you run away before 2 lines can be drawn up. If you think I was holding my breath for a deal after a night of freebie, it's really not what happened in my mind.

And I'm pretty sure I know how many CT fleets we have received... ? lol

Its a war game people need to stop being butthurt and ofc we will seek to make a case against App its what we all do. Doesn't mean I'm emo about it *wink* cardi...

Unread 11 Jun 2017, 15:40   #177
Forest

I spent the best part of 2 hours at 1am talking to bf about things. I made it clear I don'twant anyone to disband.

And I don't have an alliance. i am a free planet. I am a free planet that gets waved to death every time I get over 250 roids. By bf. I declared war on my behalf and no one else
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 15:43   #178
Forest

And bf want to make up their mind because they told me they hit ct because they knew that app would hit back and then they could hit app.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 16:22   #179
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I spent the best part of 2 hours at 1am talking to bf about things. I made it clear I don'twant anyone to disband.

And I don't have an alliance. i am a free planet. I am a free planet that gets waved to death every time I get over 250 roids. By bf. I declared war on my behalf and no one else
What exactly are you after? It's not as if pnaps aren't available.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 16:25   #180
Forest

P naps are for cowards.
when I run alliances the rule are clear, we may offer naps to certain players but no member of mine is allowed any with others.

I am not a hypocrite. I don't stop anyone hitting me but in return they know I am bitter aand twisted.

Naps in a war game are lame
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 16:34   #181
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
P naps are for cowards.
when I run alliances the rule are clear, we may offer naps to certain players but no member of mine is allowed any with others.

I am not a hypocrite. I don't stop anyone hitting me but in return they know I am bitter aand twisted.

Naps in a war game are lame
I find it odd that someone would want to speak with you for two hours at 1am if you claim to be declaring war on your own behalf, as there isn't really much to discuss and they can just send you on your way (you are just one planet). So what exactly were you trying to negotiate in the space of two hours if it definitely wasn't a pnap?
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 16:39   #182
Forest

Well that is their lookout.

They know what I can and can't bring to the table.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 17:03   #183
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I find it odd that someone would want to speak with you for two hours at 1am if you claim to be declaring war on your own behalf, as there isn't really much to discuss and they can just send you on your way (you are just one planet). So what exactly were you trying to negotiate in the space of two hours if it definitely wasn't a pnap?
This is Forest propoganda. It makes Butcher look intelligent. Once you learn to speak Forest it's better though.

What happened was that he pmed for 2 hrs till 1am telling his victim how amazing he was and how he controlled the universe and how would rain down a smite upon BF using the attacking force of CT.

Around 1am the guy he PMed saw this 2 hr bile infested hate post and pasted it to BF priv where they all laughed. Then that guy replied 'k pal' to Forest.

I'm sure when asked gm denied all knowledge of any. Agreement
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 17:14   #184
Forest

Actually the guy pm'd me and we discussed potential options, but don't let facts get in the way.
What does gm have to do with anything?
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 17:53   #185
lokken
BlueTuba

'options'

What options are there for dealing with a one man planet?

(you haven't answered my original question by the way)
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 18:05   #186
Forest

What was your original question?
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 18:19   #187
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
So what exactly were you trying to negotiate in the space of two hours if it definitely wasn't a pnap?
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 18:33   #188
Forest

I wasn't negotiating anything.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 18:55   #189
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is why this community is so toxic. When X alliance attacks Y alliance, Y alliance wants X alliance destroyed and disbanded. Seriously?.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not going to sit here and have an insult match with you. You go and have your vendetta. I have zero cares. Our goal is to stop Apprime from winning.
Quote:
Its a war game people need to stop being butthurt and ofc we will seek to make a case against App its what we all do. Doesn't mean I'm emo about it *wink* cardi...
Apprime hit Black Flag ONCE!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 19:01   #190
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
I wasn't negotiating anything.
Quote:
Actually the guy pm'd me and we discussed potential options, but don't let facts get in the way.
!
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 19:03   #191
Forest

Potential options and negotiating are two different things.

I was actually discussing the options that BF have that they can take, in order to win.
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 19:37   #192
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
Stop using logic, if everyone did that AD would be boring
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 20:06   #193
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Stop using logic, if everyone did that AD would be boring

Lol. Forest vs Clouds on AD forum.

*grabs popcorn*
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 20:20   #194
ChroNOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
Yeah they did, so what's your point?

the butthurt comment was directed to ppl in general because of the bitching the last 2 pages.

Unread 11 Jun 2017, 20:29   #195
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall View Post
Lol. Forest vs Clouds on AD forum.

*grabs popcorn*
Nothing to see here, move along please!
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 21:55   #196
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

man... reading this reminds me why i am glad i don't play anymore.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 22:39   #197
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
man... reading this reminds me why i am glad i don't play anymore.
Aint personal feuds and vendetta wars what PA is all about?
Its not a game where everyone is winners, and walk hand-in-hand into the sunset singing kombayama.
Next week everyone will be hating on some new people, while claiming their actions was justified.

Unread 11 Jun 2017, 23:06   #198
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aint personal feuds and vendetta wars what PA is all about?
Its not a game where everyone is winners, and walk hand-in-hand into the sunset singing kombayama.
Next week everyone will be hating on some new people, while claiming their actions was justified.
I don't hate <3

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2017, 13:05   #199
Fuyu

Fuyu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm always a winner! Even if i lose because the only way to truly win is to not give a fk and have fun instead :P
Fuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2017, 09:01   #200
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Venox and forest don't even run an alliance

Why do people a) reference them b) discuss their politically insight and then reference then

And butcher as I said - I'll consider taking you on as dc next round.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote