User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 26 Sep 2007, 08:51   #1
-=10us=-

-=10us=- is on a distinguished road
Affiliate / PA Promotion

does pa has some sort of affiliate marketing or promotion program?

i think a lot of pa players are IT related people. some of them might have (smaller or bigger) weblogs or IT or game related websites, some of them even build pa alliance tools, or pa related websites. other playes might have a myspace of facebook page or something familiar.

these are great platforms to get traffic from and they have a big range. im sure they would like to promote pa on their websites to attract more players!

i couldnt find any banners or something to promote pa on the portal (and if there are, its a bad thing i didnt find them)

and how about rewarding program for promoters bringing in new players that actually start buying credits?
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 17:21   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Affiliate / PA Promotion

http://groups.myspace.com/planetarion

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 20:48   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Just having a page on myspace should result in anal violation by 4 legged creatures with nasty big sexual organs.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 20:49   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Why if it helps to promote the game?

Unread 26 Sep 2007, 20:50   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Nothing wrong with helping the community, but myspace of all places
Its like making a web page for a multi billion dollar company in frontpage, it just shouldn't be done

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 20:52   #6
Marv
Jazz Man

But it networks the game & gets it seen by potentially millions all over the world? Thus free advertising for very little effort.

It's obvious that Jolt aren't going to make a marketing push on Planetarion, so finding little ways to get the game out there and seen by people can only be a step in the right direction.

Unread 26 Sep 2007, 21:14   #7
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The question is, what is left in Planetarion that is worth to be promoted?
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 21:20   #8
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
The question is, what is left in Planetarion that is worth to be promoted?
the legacy of gosu :P
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 21:40   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Haha.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 00:58   #10
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
the legacy of my mum.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2007, 17:12   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

I created a group for Planetarion on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/planetarion

Join it with your Steam account (if you have one) and invite everyone you know you play CS / CS:S / TF2 with. Might help to spread the Planetarion word a little :-)

Apologies for the immensely crap graphic. I'm yet to find a PA related one that fits, as it has to be square so all the current ones are to wide & look even worse squashed up.