User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:43   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I'm burnt, the infidels!

I was burning a wardrobe full of magazines dating back to 1996 (doing bedroom clear-up - am redecorating etc) and I put a whole load of other crap there. Since the flames were really big and it was hot, I took off everything other than a hat to cover most of my face, bandana so I could filter out most of the carbon and smoke leaving my shorts on.

Little while into it, something plastic I later found out, exploded, sending hot plastic over me. Most of my right arm is scarred in white marks and the same with my right and left hand sides of my stomach. My left arm is better off but has some large bumps. Anyway, I ran immediately to the shower turning on the cold water - little did I realise I had pieces of black crap stuck all over-me so when I took it off, it was pure white underneath. The bumps have turned hard and formed a solid which probably has puss or something inside it.

Heh
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:45   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm burnt, the infidels!

Who the **** cleans up his room by setting his wardrobe on fire?!
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:46   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so, theres a fire near you, and you decide to get naked?

you deserve everything you get.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:55   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He wants us all dead, and he cleans his room by setting things on fire.

Care in the Community doesnt work folks.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:57   #5
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

in seriousness, iirc you're supposed to go to hospital if you've got more than 2" square of burns, which seems true in your case.

that asside. 'duh'

-mist
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:04   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Who the **** cleans up his room by setting his wardrobe on fire?!
It wasn't my wardrobe.
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 04:05   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
It wasn't my wardrobe.

Well you'll need a different permit then.

I hope you were issued one.

If not you're liable for prosecution.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 07:58   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just so you know, chicks don't really dig scars

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:00   #9
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Get to hospital, although they probably can't do anything now other than put a dressing on it. By delaying you've probably scarred your physical body for life. Mentally it wouldn't make any difference cos by the sounds of things you are tapped.......setting fire to a wardrobe........muppet
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:38   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Just so you know, chicks don't really dig scars

~Vaio~
I know.

While in the states I bought this Corium 21 cream - apparently it is formulated with the best type of aloe vera in the world (Barbaenzis Miller Aloe) - most people don't realise there are 180 species and 2,200 different varities of aloe vera. It has the most potent healing properties in the world including 6 antiseptic agents that fight infection, 3 analgesics to reduce pain and at least 3 anti-flammatory agents. It's a real dime - totally beats the shit out of Germoline or anything else for that matter.
----------retired-------
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:59   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

... I'm speechless ...
Cleaning your room by setting it on fire... while being naked... I wouldn't be surprised if you had brought marshmellows and we're planning doing something other unusual with that hot fudge.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 09:35   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

there is a reason firemen where all that protective clothing
you're a tit and deserve to be covered in little blisters (hard bits might be melted plastic)

(btw, dont rub/pick/pop them or you will get scarred
keep the skin soft with yellow parafin (buy in chemist shop much better than anything else (advise from nurse))
and shower gently without scrubbing and dont bath for a couple of weeks)