User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 11 Apr 2009, 03:23   #1
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Log-in question

Now im quite sure this has been discussed numerous times but i have found 2 instances recently where it has been either impossible or just a pain to log into the game.

The first would be logging into the game on the iphone, now this is possible if you reload the image of the log-in question though it did take me some time to find this out. Im not sure if there would be any sort of fix to this and with previous phones i have always used the opera browser but from research it doesn't look like opera is going to be available to people using iphone's.

The second would be using a CLI browser, enough said really.

Im not complaining about the question itself as i know there is a very good reason behind it, tbh this is more of a "is there anything that could be done differently which would make it possible to use these methods of logging into the game a more reasonable task"

The second approach would obviously be an ignored situation as it would be extremely rare for anyone to be using the method but as for the first, it should and possibly will be a more and more common way for people to access the game.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 04:05   #2
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Log-in question

Various suggestions have been made regarding the login question again and again and again and again and again. I felt like replying saying how stupid the current login questions are, however I've realised that many other people have done it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V*Messiah View Post
Im not complaining about the question itself as i know there is a very good reason behind it, tbh this is more of a "is there anything that could be done differently which would make it possible to use these methods of logging into the game a more reasonable task"
Yes - by removing the damn thing! What are you expecting, a question in the HTML itself?
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 10:21   #3
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

I've often found the answer to be 69, not sure if thats coincidence or just someone making funnies

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:42   #4
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

i turn of images on my phone my default, and simply load pics when i want to. Then you get a fresh image every time
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 22:35   #5
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Tbh, as log-in/confirm questions comes the one in pa isn't one of the worst I've seen, never had a problem getting locked out either on phone or while drunk/otherwise indulged

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 01:13   #6
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

get rid of them!!!
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 16:59   #7
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

you guys should have played when it was capitals and such. i'm still praising whoever changed it to math!
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 18:10   #8
solenziz

solenziz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
you guys should have played when it was capitals and such. i'm still praising whoever changed it to math!
lol
solenziz is offline   Reply With Quote