User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Mar 2009, 19:10   #1
zPeti

zPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura about
Manual

I would like to get the manual in order before next round starts, at the least get the new player guide to an up-to-date and helpful state.

I have set up a wiki with the manual content in there ready for editing, which should make editing by multiple people quite easy.

So, I would like to ask anyone who is up for contributing to Planetarion to message me (either pm or email pete at renegadegames.co.uk). You will probably be tested by PATeam to see if your knowledge of the game is up to scratch, and work will be checked by PATeam.
Please include a few details about yourself, who you are, how long you have been at PA, why you want to help, etc.

This message is for PATeam too, anyone who feels that now they are up for editing the manual, please message me also.

Thanks.

Last edited by zPeti; 26 Mar 2009 at 19:41.
zPeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 19:21   #2
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manual

Put your email in your post
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 20:24   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Wow.

Just wow.

Edit: Took long enough!

Last edited by Banned; 26 Mar 2009 at 20:34.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 00:22   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This weekend isn't really good for me, but I'll certainly have a look at it.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 01:32   #5
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post

This message is for PATeam too

Thanks.
Shouldn't you be speaking to them first? , nice idea though

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote