User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Oct 2010, 21:29   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Abs. NEW idea which was never mentioned before !!!!!

to make it short

remove the tag limit!!!

Now the screaming begins:

**** you look at url http://lotofreasonsforataglimit.com
damn you look at url http://taglimitsarelame.com

bla bla bla etc...

anyhow

i think i discovered the main problem of PA as it is

to summarize short: we are lacking players!!!!

u disagree, then go screw urself srsly....

anyhow

if you were a new talented active and dedicated player, wouldnt you want to be a part of a round determinating probably winning alliance ?

yes you would!

you disagree, then go screw urself srsly....

anyhow

now that you are that player, you wont find access to ascendancy or apprime or even nubdawn for that matter...

you disagree, then go screw urself srsly....

anyhow

what if any alliance has a counting tag of x (60 sounds decent atm) but a open tag !?
i mean they could actually recruit new players into their tag and yet maintain a chance to win the round...

so while we atm have a system where we need alliances to form a home for inexperienced guys, because the top tags are full
we could have a system where those who probably know most about the game could teach the new guys

yes it probably comes to a new lvl of organisation with a 150 man tag, but if an alliance can mange it can recruit to their top60 counting tag from a much bigger pool of players

instead of telling every generation of new PA players "go screw yourself we are full" round after round
which means generation after generation
we could have a open game for everyone instead

if JohnnynewtoPA decides to play his first round and also decides to be on irc and ingame for like 14h straight (maybe because hes unemployed atm or whatever) and also decides to listen to advice from exp. players - why shouldnt he have the chance to play in ascendancy ?

with allowing him to only play in a lower alliance where probably most (not saying all) are not more then casual players, where he doesnt get defence, where he wont find any suitable targets - arnt we exluding him from the game ???

and if we are, if you agree with me here

then i have to ask, arnt we excluding whole generations from the game like that ?

i think we do

and so here is what i demand:

remove tag limits (keep the counting tag size) and make KNOWN that it will stay that way!!!!

m0rph3us out

P.s.: you disagree ? then go screw yourself srsly!!!!

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote