User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Jun 2007, 20:27   #1
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about
Quest for an alliance

I was confused on which alliance to join so i decided to go on a whistle top tour of all the alliances asking questions as i went along to try to find out if anything stood out about them.

My first stop was f-crew curious if anything at all had changed since my vacation there i decided to pop into the training facility.

<zokka> Hi wakey might if i sit in one of your classes
<wakey> Dnt mind if you do

I walk into sir wakey's lecture hall 100's of eager new pa players sit in anticipation.

<wakey> Welcome everyone this is the 7 in 27 lecture about attack and defence dynamics in planetarion. As we can see by this slide that the first example of successful military organization was the Babylonians.

...several hours later I awake
<wakey>
ok thts all folks, oh zokka did you enjoy it
<zokka> Fascinating /me rolls eyes whilst Wakey ain't looking

i then get into my hummer and drive to OCT industry main office at the door i am met by a blue smurf called Bluey.

<zokka> Hi I was wondering if you could let me in
<Bluey> Do you have a pass
<zokka> no well, but can you tell me anything about CT
<Bluey that info is on a strictly need to know basis
<zokka> but i need to know
<Bluey> Well there is one way you i can give you the info
Bluey licks her lips and steps towards me
<zokka I ain't your man whore good day young lady

I then went up to Jezz but he wouldn't tell me anything either and seemed rather egotist with his reply you don't choose us we choose you kind of thing.

I tried to sneak in backway but was met by ed209

I was on my way to orbit lane when i tripped over a drunk smudge. Though clearly in a state I decided to ask him.

<zokka> sir would ye be still in orbit
smudge replays barley understandable and hiccuping
<smudge> yesssh sira i'd be
<zokka> Can you tell me why you like them so much
<smudge> Cos i luv em so much (he then starts crying)

all off a sudden smudge starts to have a fit has 100's of bullets strike into him. Quickly i go for cover. Glancing over i see a magi star in his huge mechanized armour.

<magistar> Zokka I know your here GET OUT OF HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN
<zokka> omfg you son of a bitch what did you do
<magistar> ha, ha ,ha, he was a drunk and I am American, so i like to shoot things
<zokka> you will pay for this

Then i activated my armour and a epic battle took place, the battle was going on for many hours with many buildings being destroyed including kargools home. After many hours later. magistar stands over me, ready to deliver the killer blow.

<magistar> Say goodbye zokka
magistar brings down his huge mechanized fist then out of nowhere a huge blue fireball send magi star flying though a skyscraper. Its Brugzilla

<zokka> whow i thought you died after your fight with king kong
<brugzilla> neggggggggghjjjjjiaahhh
<zokka> lets do it

Then we so tag team his arse and we soon win
<inferno> thx you brugzilla and zokka you saved us all you always have a home here
<zokka> thxs see ya around.

After an epic battle i really needed a drink so i pop into the local club tides of fire where the music is playing and everyone is having fun so i walk up to the bar man who is eating a Taco Bell and say
<Zokka> Vodka please make it a double
<catalyst> oh hi handsome sugar plum been a long day has it.

After a long chat with the bar tender i am left very impressed with Tof and decide to approach the HC. However it is clear bluey has gotten to them and mentioned my rejection of her as they all refuse to even speak to me.

And its like that alliance after alliance i get the door shut in my face the only thing i learn is that Exode as been in HR for 72 years and likes misty a unhealthy amount!

Last edited by zokka; 6 Jun 2007 at 21:07.
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 20:43   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Quest for an alliance

I lolled.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 20:43   #3
Kael
The Evil Hamster

Kael will become famous soon enoughKael will become famous soon enough

bored are we? Fun read tho

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - It's time to toss the dice.

#Spacehamsters
Kael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 20:44   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I even went to Bluey to get my share of cyber. I got turned down. Sigh.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 20:49   #5
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I even went to Bluey to get my share of cyber. I got turned down. Sigh.
An amusing read. Although zokka, when your perhaps making fake logs, or relaying them incorrectly onto the forum, you might not want to have Bluey change her nick from a capital B to a small one then back again in a few sentences. otherwise yes amusing

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 20:57   #6
Archangelx
ToF

Archangelx is on a distinguished road

Bluey rules! \0/
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 21:03   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

o/\o
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 21:10   #8
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

What? No TGV? I wanted to see how Kargool was after you destroyed his house (it was a bar right?).

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 21:31   #9
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

No more like a brothel
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 21:36   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

So the moral of the story is tof is the easiest ally to blag ur way into ?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 21:57   #11
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

i was sobre ffs

ok i lied
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 22:04   #12
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Hehe, good read indeed :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 22:46   #13
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

lol....i think ill pm Bluey
and good work zokka nice read..
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 00:35   #14
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I lolled.
QFT.
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 21:30   #15
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

get your ass back in our channel
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 02:22   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Bluey is mine zokka. Good boy when turning down the offer

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 12:20   #17
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Bluey is mine zokka. Good boy when turning down the offer
<3 Wishmaster
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 09:38   #18
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zokka
And its like that alliance after alliance i get the door shut in my face the only thing i learn is that Exode as been in HR for 72 years and likes misty a unhealthy amount!
*blush i had no idea *

i think hes a sweetie too :P

Its called getting to know people really well, to work as a team and knowing the limits that you can push people, it tends not to happen very much theese days sadly !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 17:22   #19
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

As usual, I didn't get it. Though I stopped after the 2nd or 3rd line.
One day I will get it though.
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 18:07   #20
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I'm amazed you didn't manage to read the whole thing chika.... judging by the amount of posts you make, it seems like you have enough time on your hands

<3

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 19:09   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

he's made 3 posts in the last week.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 23:09   #22
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh, I was supposed to laugh

Knew I went wrong somewhere

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 01:43   #23
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

lolll nice read

and lol @ kargools house
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 11:01   #24
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

Kargool house was the best part of it. Nice one zokka
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 22:03   #25
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

we try to keep smudge out of the public eye.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote