User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:01   #1
CharlieB
Pegasus Rising

CharlieB is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh

Is this the first every useage of the Word "heh"

6th September 1988

Theme tune lyrics..

[Castle Duckula, home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious
vampire ducks - The Counts of Duckula.
Legend has it that these foul beings can be destroyed by a stake through the
heart or exposure to sunlight.
This does not suffice however, for they may be brought back to life by means
of a secret rite that can be performed once a century when the moon is in
the eighth house of Aquarius.
(Blood!) (I'll get it!)
The latest reincarnation did not run according to plan.
(Oooh!) ]

In the heart of Transylvan-ia,
In the Vampire Hall of Fame-yeah,
There's not a vampire zanier than...
DUCKULA!

He won't bite beast or man,
'Cos he's a vegetari-an. (Aagh!)
And things never run to plan for...
DUCKULA!

If you're looking for some fun,
You can always count upon,
Come and find the one they call...
DUCKULA!

Heh, heh. Count Duckula!
Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh!

Taken from Here
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:02   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Heh

Thanks.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:06   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Please go and find the first ever use of lolly roffle .
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:09   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Please go and find the first ever use of lolly roffle .
17 Jan 2003 17:01 by Snurx
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...t=lolly+roffle

Clearly the only people who use that will be here.

I'll cross check google just incase.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:10   #5
skiddy
wild one

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22lo...-8&hl=xx-elmer

I believe the results speak for themselves.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:12   #6
skiddy
wild one

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=lolly+roffle

Oh god no.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:16   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Derived from 'lol rofl', acronyms for 'Laughing out loud, rolling on floor laughing'.

Lolly Roffle is a pronounceable form of this, and instead of having it's literal meaning it is just implies the general gest of it.

Wowzers!
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:17   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

lolly roffle is a lolly filled with rofl
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:18   #9
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the definition of lollercaust
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 00:59   #10
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Do+a+FAnG

wtf is this ?
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 13:47   #11
spongebob_lover

Talking Re: Heh

Thanx! I've been looking 4 those lyrics EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! Thanx a lot (I am a count duckula fan as well as a spongebob lover)
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 14:15   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

in my first year of university one of my female flatmates looked and acted precisely the same as 'nanny'

wheenever the door bell went and she could be heard trampling her way towards the door we played the soundbyte from that introduction...the 'illllll get it' part

how i miss her..... heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 14:27   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hehe ahhh Count Duckula. One of David Jason's better moments.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 15:25   #14
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Nice research.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 16:16   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
in my first year of university one of my female flatmates looked and acted precisely the same as 'nanny'

wheenever the door bell went and she could be heard trampling her way towards the door we played the soundbyte from that introduction...the 'illllll get it' part

how i miss her..... heh
Bully
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 16:59   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whats really scary is that in skiddys first link to google, the third website down or something also mentions BIZZARRO! eeek!
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:06   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Bully

she threw a roll of selotape at me from across the kitchen.
It hit me on the head.

at the time i had my BB gun on the table.
in one fluid movement i picked it up spun round and fired a shot straight into her back as she was fleeing out the door.

it was my finest ever 'bb gun' moment.

morale of the story : only be a bully if you have a gun.
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 17:13   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
rootin tootin shootout.
Was this all 'play' fight or were you both trying to really hurt each other?

Either way
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:24   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

it was play in the loosest sense of the term.....i was actually trying to hurt her and cause pain...

she had a lump on her back for 2 days....hehehe

i did it again when she pissed me off about something else....except it was more a volley as opposed to a single shot...it mustve hurt a fair bit....
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:34   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Heh

Quote:

how i miss her..... heh
This is ace.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 20:28   #21
skiddy
wild one

Um, what the ****?

I didn't post any of them replies above!

[edit]
Um, wait, I've just checked the post dates, maybe I did.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:22   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well done skiddy, were you drunk or something?