User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:51   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
o hey someone bought me an insulting title on SA again

anyone want to buy my old one back for me? :) :) :) :)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:56   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: o hey someone bought me an insulting title on SA again

so do you take that as an insult or as a compliment?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:57   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's the title?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:58   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
What's the title?
It has no imagination behind it whatsoever

Nodrog
WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR NIECE BEING STRANGLED?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:58   #5
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
so do you take that as an insult or as a compliment?
no I take it to mean that GBS is full of stupid faggots.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:58   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

that's not insulting
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 18:59   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not being part of that band of faggots I can only guess as to what that's meant to mean.

No, I can't even do that =(

Seems like someone liiiiikes you though to be spending money on you like that. Tell them you'd much more appreciate a book voucher in future.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:00   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Not being part of that band of faggots I can only guess as to what that's meant to mean.

No, I can't even do that =(

Seems like someone liiiiikes you though to be spending money on you like that. Tell them you'd much more appreciate a book voucher in future.
maybe he should post a link to his amazon wish list on there to give them some help.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:01   #9
Nodrog

Quote:
Not being part of that band of faggots I can only guess as to what that's meant to mean..
It was some thread where they were all being stupid faggots so I told them that they were stupid faggots posting faggot stupidty and they were like "oh i cant refute your arguments so I'll buy you a custom title instead LOL".
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:02   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

But it doesn't even make any sense =( It's like when you see an episode of Family Guy and they say an American joke and one person in the room laughs because they think it should be funny but in reality noone knows what the **** it meant.

Just like that.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:02   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It was some thread where they were all being stupid faggots so I told them that they were stupid faggots posting faggot stupidty and they were like "oh i cant refute your arguments so I'll buy you a custom title instead LOL".
now i see where the niece strangulation part came from.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:03   #12
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
now i see where the niece strangulation part came from.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...hreadid=879095
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:16   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobdab

Waiting for Nodrog's custom title to appear.

edit: **** forgot to make it red

Nod mysterious benefactor REVEALED!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:17   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What an enlightened bunch of fellows.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:18   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

wow i want to spend money to be able to communicate with such people!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:19   #16
Nodrog

Actually does anyone have my old avatar saved, I'm not sure if I have a copy saved. It'll be on your harddrive it'll be in your cache, or in a subfolder in a directory you saved in if you use a competant browser that saves images and not just html whenever you choose to save a webpage. Search for "title-nodrog" plz.

edit: never mind it was still saved on SA since he never overwrote the file, just changed the text
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:20   #17
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
wow i want to spend money to be able to communicate with such people!
GBSis full of faggots, there are better forums there.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:21   #18
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

As much as I love you Nod, if strangling comes to mind when you think child discipline then you're a bit of an odd chap.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 19:36   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

no one bought me one
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:34   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nodrog, you should change it to 'SA Pimp' on here.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:37   #21
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

changing
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:38   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

If I had a lot of money I'd love to just pay to degrade folk.

Fat Faced Ginger ****wit good enough for you gordon?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:53   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cant believe:

a) You can pay to change someones title.
b) people actually do it.

I think Im missin somat, besides the 'joke'
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:56   #24
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I cant believe:

a) You can pay to change someones title.
b) people actually do it.

I think Im missin somat, besides the 'joke'
You know how much time you've spent on here recently? And how shit a place this is?

Let me use an analogy you'd understand.

This is the Baseball Ground, SA is the Nou Camp
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 20:58   #25
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
You'll never be good enough for nod, set your sights lower. I hear jenny's free
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 21:02   #26
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

how do I buy custom title
Payment To Something Awful -$9.95 USD 19 Jan. 2004 Completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
If I had a lot of money I'd love to just pay to degrade folk.

dammit, i should of added that

well its blue 24 point comic sans MS saying "Gordon Ross" and a picture of some guy I found when doing a image search for gordon ross. Enjoy
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 21:13   #27
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

{{Quazi Starbucks}}*

*{{ }} : Hug; the one whose name is in the brackets is being hugged Example: {{MJ}}

emoticons
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 21:18   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: o hey someone bought me an insulting title on SA again

SA forums ares sort of like GD, except for people who have even less shame, and are probably much fatter.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 21:51   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
You know how much time you've spent on here recently? And how shit a place this is?

Let me use an analogy you'd understand.

I hear that, but paying for a custom title? Thats just ****in laughable!
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 21:57   #30
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I can understand paying for a custom title for yourself. After all, you've already paid for the account so it's just a little extra.*

But it's buying other people titles that really gets me. I'd have to detest someone pretty abominably before I'd consider paying money just to annoy them.

*Not that I'd do it.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:18   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

$10 though!? For payin for forum, u should be able to have custom title anyway!

Are there any other paid forums?
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:22   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
*yawn*. Feel free to go away and never return, thx.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:27   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: o hey someone bought me an insulting title on SA again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
SA forums ares sort of like GD, except for people who have even less shame, and are probably much fatter.
^^^
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:36   #34
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'm sure the guys running SA don't mind their users being stupid enough to pay for something silly like that.
Unread 19 Jan 2004, 22:46   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i should now understand wtf he's talking about and make a witty comment, right?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:45   #36
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
$10 though!? For payin for forum, u should be able to have custom title anyway!
You get a custom title when you sign up your account. It's $5 to change it, $10 to change another users custom title.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:46   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

So if you bought your own custom title for ten dollars you could be ripped off out of the money three seconds later by some fat rich american faggot with a vendetta?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 00:49   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

No, five dollars surely...
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 03:30   #39
Nodrog

o hay someone from here bought me a new one
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 03:38   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
So if you bought your own custom title for ten dollars you could be ripped off out of the money three seconds later by some fat rich american faggot with a vendetta?
Yes, but it'll have cost him as much as you.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 03:44   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Amazingly it does appear that nod has some friends.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 04:47   #42
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Whats SA?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 05:06   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

SomethingAwful, reachable by adding .com to said name.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 05:17   #44
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

So they charge a tenner for the forums?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 08:56   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Yes, but it'll have cost him as much as you.
That's fair then!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 09:27   #46
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
So they charge a tenner for the forums?
no, it's free really. everyone is just telling you that you have to pay so you stay here.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 02:26   #47
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
o hay someone from here bought me a new one
thats ok man

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.peters1/nodrog.PNG for the Non-SA

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...#post283594293 For the SA
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 03:46   #48
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
no, it's free really. everyone is just telling you that you have to pay so you stay here.
Best post ever ./sob

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 04:09   #49
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I didnt understand =(