User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:36   #1
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Decide my afternoon

Out of the blue, my old boss has called me up and asked to meet up for a chat.

the last time we spoke it was a rather short conversation due to the fact i realised he had royally screwed me over, and had done so for the better part of two years. Short of me getting a new job, which i am currently pursuing, although quite difficult to get anything that matches my current wage, i will continue to get screwed for indefinately.

I'm still in the same company, but now at a different store.

An interesting situation has come up within the company, and the possibility of me getting shift back to my old store and old boss has arisen.

HERES THE THING.

I'm dying to call him a prick and voice the many many things that i despise him for.

If i do that then the possibility of my getting shifted back slims.

If i do get shifted back, then there is a high chance, that things will improve, purely dueto current situations inthe company.

So.

Do i let rip, scream, yell and hurl abuse.

Or do that thing people do with bosses and say fine a lot and laugh at shit jokes whilst secretly hating themselves but hoping that they'll be in the good books......
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:40   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Decide my afternoon

if you cant make those sort of decisions for yourself - you're not mature enough to get a job

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:41   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I've already made the decision.

I'm looking to fill the time between now and then by reading interesting and possibly entertaining posts on the subject.

and hopefully a sunday post or two to make me chuckle

PS. I've had the job for four years.

now shut up, ta.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:51   #4
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

ban boss, delete workplace, eat icecream
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:53   #5
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Do i let rip, scream, yell and hurl abuse.
Thats what company christmas/end of year parties are for (When you can claim the "Very Very Drunk" card)

Quote:
Or do that thing people do with bosses and say fine a lot and laugh at shit jokes whilst secretly hating themselves but hoping that they'll be in the good books......
Just develop an office laugh.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:56   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Depends on how you define "improve". Big pay rise, or mediocre possibility of advancement?

Personally, the opportunity to call someone a prick in deserved circumstances only comes up once in a while. You can get jobs wherever, but I'm not sure that kind of satisfaction is as widely available.

On your death bed you'll be prouder of abusing him. Probably.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 15:58   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

In what way is he screwing you over?

Its hard to tell if screaming abuse is actually called for...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:01   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

suicide, faggot
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:20   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Send a hooker dressed as you in your stead. I don't know why, the concept of a six-foot-something hooker with sideburns and a baseball cap just amused.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:34   #10
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Be all smiles for a few minutes, then ejaculate on his face. He'll never see it coming.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 16:42   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, screw the hooker (metaphorically) and go in drag. And get photos. And claim he drove you to it.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 20:25   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There is no point in being righteous, or doing what you feel the the right course of retribution is. Just accept it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 20:45   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you gain very little from mouthing off at him. it would be better to be nice and then undermine him silently if you get booted back..

think NINJA
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote