User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:10   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
can men and women ever really be just friends?

or it is really true that he wants to sleep with her?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:19   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: can men and women ever really be just friends?

Yes , he does. Get over it and find someone that wants to sleep with you.

(Preferably outside of GD hon, its embaressing to watch them fawn over you)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:20   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow it's a woman!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:26   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Find a gay one.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:31   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Find a gay one.
Would she find him ....

AT THE GAY BAR , GAY BAR , GAY BAR!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:32   #6
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

We (unspecified people) had this discussion last night, and we all agreed.

Quote:
Harry:"A man can never be friends with a woman he finds attractive, he always wants to have sex with her."
Sally:"That's not true! I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved."
Harry:"No, you don't"
Sally:"Yes, I do."
Harry:"No, you don't"
Sally:"You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?"
Harry:"No, I'm saying they all want to have sex with you."
Sally:"Well, what if they don't want to have sex with you?"
Harry:"It doesn't matter because the sex part is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story."
Sally:"So a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?"
Harry:"No, you pretty much want to nail them, too."
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:32   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Yes , he does. Get over it and find someone that wants to sleep with you.

i dont really understand what you mean by this sentence

(not looking for a male friend or worried about a particular one
just was thinking about it and fancied finding out a blokes perspective without asking a bloke friend who might be biased
'oh yes madi of course a girl and boy can be just friends, i dont want to sleep with you honest i dont, really, honest, really')
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:40   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Would she find him ....

AT THE GAY BAR , GAY BAR , GAY BAR!
Only if he's a...

SUPERSTAR, SUPER, SUPERSTAR!
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:05   #9
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I am pretty sure that a man can never have a friend which he finds attractive. Oddly enough said man will never have any friend which he doesnt find attractive, exactly because she lacks motivation to make the man go there and listen to any girlie storie that she has to share.
So, in short, men will always want to fool around with its friends.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:25   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yer,guys like girls as friends who are attractive as you always hope somewhere that you can get it together with them. When you dont like them then you dont particulary want to hang around with them as they lack something that draws you to em.

Its not exactly a concious thing. Guys dont mind being friends with girls but they'd prefer to be shagging them.

You really should post some thoughts from the female perspective Madi. Are girls friends with guys they find attractive and wouldnt mind having sex with at some point?

Personaly I think men and women choose friends the same way they choose partners. You find someone who fits with your type of personality and who you like to look of.
It's just when its friends of the opposite sex then the 'friendship' characteristics overlap with the 'partner' characteristics
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:39   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey Madi thats a really stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid question.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:55   #12
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Personaly I think men and women choose friends the same way they choose partners. You find someone who fits with your type of personality and who you like to look of.
That cant be right - i'm a right ugly bastard, and i have friends.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:10   #13
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Hey Madi thats a really stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid question.

i am a woman
we ask stupid questions
its genetic
we cant help it
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:11   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn You Watson And Crick
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:15   #15
madi
a little bit broken

i go with the assumption that all men want to sleep with any woman
and am generally pretty clear to those i dont want to have sex with
but i am flirty so sometimes they need telling twice
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:17   #16
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i think i can be friends but if i found you attractive i couldnt help but think of ways of boning you
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:55   #17
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to have sex with every male and female friend I have
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:56   #18
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i go with the assumption that all men want to sleep with any woman
This is just plain wrong.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 05:28   #19
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

now that the question of sleeping with her has been settled, can we consider the more important issue of whether he wants to having sex with her?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 05:35   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

this explains why i have no friends
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 06:24   #21
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
this explains why i have no friends
May i be your friend??

/me stares at the juicy ass.

I find you most intelligent and witty!
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 07:01   #22
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

no.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 10:58   #23
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
i am a woman
we ask stupid questions
its genetic
we cant help it
Speak for yourself.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 11:19   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think that they can be friends, i am sure that i have female friends that i don't want to sleep with.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:57   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wouldnt want to sleep with you, i find you in no way attractive whatsoever given what ive seen in pictures...

are we friends?
if we are i have answered the question

if were not
then ive just made a scathing comment.

either way
i win.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 15:16   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i wouldnt want to sleep with you, i find you in no way attractive whatsoever given what ive seen in pictures...

are we friends?

if were not

either way
i win.
I want to sleep with you <3
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 15:18   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

more attention plz
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 17:48   #28
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
That was a bit harsh.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:17   #29
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

yes if one, or both, are homosexual
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:26   #30
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:

are we friends?

if were not

either way
i win.
i have no idea who you are
i recognise your nic but you havent had enough impact for me to notice you

but you can not fancy me just fine
i lay no claim to being everyones idea of good looking
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:30   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i have no idea who you are
i recognise your nic but you havent had enough impact for me to notice you
He's the head of the forums.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:26   #32
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
yes if one, or both, are homosexual
You should just say 'yes, if the bloke's gay', cos let's face it, a straight guy would still want to sleep with a gay girl.

On the female perspective, I would say 'Does it really matter?'.

The only time you get trouble is when he's the outspoken type who will tell you he wants to sleep with you and you realise you'd happily sleep with him, and oh shite now we're in a mess, aren't we?

Only flirt with guys you KNOW won't take it the wrong way - ie: they're gay, hideously unattractive, or attached. That way they know you don't mean it.

(Pro tip: if he has confessed to you that he cheated on his girlfriend then the 'being attached' one doesn't count.)
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:33   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: can men and women ever really be just friends?

Gentlemen should mix with other gentlemen when they desire the company of others; women, like groundlings, can offer no attraction to a true gentleman in a social context.

Have I offended enough people now?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:38   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i like my grandma but i wouldn't sleep with her.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:54   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
He's the head of the forums.
Lets make love listening to the music

like everybody does.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:57   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Lets make love listening to the music

like everybody does.
<3
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 01:20   #37
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
We (unspecified people) had this discussion last night, and we all agreed.
http://www.damntheworld.com/archives...tum.php?page=6
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 01:42   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

>3
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 07:27   #39
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
It all depends on the relativity of attractiveness in relation of woman to man.

If the man finds the woman attractive due to his standards of attraction then yes it's inevitable that nature will urge him to sow his seeds as frequently as possible.

It is my advice that if you want men to be friends, get pregnant by them and watch them suddenly find that friend zone.

That or look like Kathy Burke, but then again you'd prolly be friends with men who were less attractive and comparitively have lower standards.

These kind of threads are ego-stroking tbh, you know the solution you just want to see people re-affirm your attractiveness.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 07:34   #40
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I'm not sure what you're trying to add here.

My quoted dialogue is from "when harry met sally", a movie.
The ladder theory is from http://intellectualwhores.com

God you suck at the internet.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 16:57   #41
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I have several female friends, and I don't want to sleep with any of them. I live with a girl, who is considered to be 'hot' by most of my friends, and I have honestly never even thought about sleeping with her.

It is possible to just be friends, but I think that alot of guys, deep down, would like to shag her just to see what she's all about...and vise versa
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 17:47   #42
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
I have several female friends, and I don't want to sleep with any of them. I live with a girl, who is considered to be 'hot' by most of my friends, and I have honestly never even thought about sleeping with her.
Possible Answer a) Family members don't count. Leave your sister out of it.
Possible Answer b) Are you gay?
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 17:59   #43
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
I'm not sure what you're trying to add here.

My quoted dialogue is from "when harry met sally", a movie.
The ladder theory is from http://intellectualwhores.com

God you suck at the internet.
i wasn't adding anything to your post specifically
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 18:27   #44
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctu
Possible Answer a) Family members don't count. Leave your sister out of it.
Possible Answer b) Are you gay?
a)I don't live with any of my family

b)certainly not, I'd peel my skin off rather than poke bums
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 11:53   #45
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D

b)certainly not, I'd peel my skin off rather than poke bums

what about girly bottoms?
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 11:54   #46
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Oh give it a rest.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 17:10   #47
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
no, no, **** no. the ass is not to be tapped
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 17:50   #48
Cookie

Cookie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure they can be friends. Men who dont get sex often or perform in bed like fools will **** anything (basicaly 99.9% of the men on Planetarion). Men who know better pick and choose sexual partners who meet a certain personal criteria.

Women are the same too. Are you one of the 99.9% of the woman on this board or are you the .1% Cream at the top?

Think about it...
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 17:51   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Back again?
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 18:11   #50
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Can't be friends if:

I find them attractive AND like their personality AND don't like anyone else more.

Otherwise, friendship is possible.

Although men and women have hormones so the risk of having sex will probably always be there (unless one person finds the other un-attractive physically or personality-wise).

[edit] yeah what cookie said, but not just related to Planetarion.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote