User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:54   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you ever ...

... watched "The Queens Speech"?

I mean EVER.

'Cause i haven't and i just wondered if anyone else was as cool as me.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:55   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Have you ever ...

no.

i started to once but got bored and left (I think i was about 11 at the time)
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:03   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've not even seen 10 seconds of one.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:03   #4
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

you rock
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:07   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Totally.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:23   #6
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Who is this queen person?
What is her post count?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:30   #7
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I watch "The King's Speech" every new years eve with friends.

It's probably the best unintentional comedy I've ever seen.

He delivers every year.
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:19   #8
Not_Work_Child

I once watched a bit of it..once...does that count?
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:21   #9
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I usually watch it, but last year I was thwarted by my sister, who insisted on watching the alternative Xmas message from Ozzy Osbourne. Needless to say I was not impressed with Ozzy's drunken ramblings.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:23   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes

a couple of times...

a bit boring really, getting a view on the year from someone completely detached from reality.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 03:12   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

depends if its on whilst im surfing ill watch it, it'll probably be one of the few things on that isnt a repeat

oh btw for those of us who were expecting it

#ever felt like this, have strange things happen are you going round the twist.
Well have you heard the word about the bird and the spider, it wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, well have you ever ever felt like this#

saw some repeats the other week, still rocks and the sister is still
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 03:21   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

That show was MEGA:cool
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 04:41   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Who is this queen person?
What is her post count?
in the words of Ossamadam, speak infidels! :Gandalf:
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 07:25   #14
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
I usually watch it, but last year I was thwarted by my sister, who insisted on watching the alternative Xmas message from Ozzy Osbourne. Needless to say I was not impressed with Ozzy's drunken ramblings.
How do you know he was drunk and not his usual ramblings of a burn out.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 08:38   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Are you talking about the state opening of Parliament which has the actual Queens speech or are you reffering to the Queens xmas message?
xmas one
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 10:52   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt

#ever felt like this, have strange things happen are you going round the twist.
Well have you heard the word about the bird and the spider, it wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, well have you ever ever felt like this#

saw some repeats the other week, still rocks and the sister is still

damn you i am going to ahve to try and get hold of that song now

to echo dace, that show is indeed MEGA:cool
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 12:00   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

No, the Queen is boring and not hip and cool like me!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 12:06   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
No, the Queen is boring and not hip and cool like me!
You're too cool for the leiks of these forums so stop posting here
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 14:45   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I helped write the Queens Speech this year (well checked for spelling mistakes and page numbering errors)

When the revolution comes you will be tied to a stake and shot.

Shot like the royalist **** you are!

We can only hope that day is soon.

!!!VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:54   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Before my Gran died I was forced to watch it every year. Not since then though.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:00   #21
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i've never seen anything with the queen in it (she's a boring old hag anyway).

does that make me as cool as dace*

*if it does, i'm gonna hang one of us, and it wont be me.....
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 21:11   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
How do you know he was drunk and not his usual ramblings of a burn out.
do you own a mansion? no? **** off then
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote