User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2004, 23:33   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
20 Threads A Day Isn't Very Many

There's still threads from March 23 on pg 1. That's not very good at all. And thread page 5 goes back to march 13. My calculations put that at <20 threads per diem. Not good.

There was a time when crappy threads pushed good material off page 1, getting in the way and just being a nuisance. That time has passed (it passed before on occasion too).

I think we should take down the 'crap threads' rule, until such a time as it's needed again. Crap threads vs. no threads, I give the win to crap threads hands down every time (crappy threads can be diverting etc).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 23:38   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 20 Threads A Day Isn't Very Many

We are fairly slack on the rules as it is but i'm not about to start allowing threads were people just post 'sup for 20 posts in a row.
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 23:47   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

sup JC

Unread 28 Mar 2004, 00:01   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

20 threads a day is quite a bit when you consider there's LIKE 10 PEOPLE POSTING.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 01:03   #5
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where just '1337' like that.

Admit it, its nice not getting all mysql connections are busy errors anymore whenever 'OMG PA MISSED A TICK, DEATH TO THE SPINNER AND HIS GAY CREW'
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 04:50   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah, theres more than 10 people posting, i would say that there are still about 20 to 30 quite regular posters plus another 30 to 50 more occational visitors on gd alone, when you add in the p & it and the pa and the rp people, there are still quite a few people using these forums
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 09:15   #7
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been away at City of Heros betatesting. Not that it makes a difference, as I've started all of 2 threads since I signed up here.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 11:20   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

this place is pretty much dead (but it is like that for at least a year now)
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 11:33   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

~170 users have looked at the forums in the last 24 hours but obviously they wont have all posted.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 11:36   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
~170 users have looked at the forums in the last 24 hours but obviously they wont have all posted.
MrL_JaKiri makes up 150 of those.

At least.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 11:58   #11
JC
lolly roffle

The forums are dead this morning, MrL must be resting his tired fingers .
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 11:59   #12
JC
lolly roffle

In before he posts to prove me wrong.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 11:59   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
MrL_JaKiri makes up 150 of those.

At least.
Hey what's happening in this thread
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 12:49   #14
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

i think the forums are in a good stage at the moment.

some of the non-liberal mods (i.e sandsnake) are thankfully not modding anyore, thus more controversial topics are allowed to surface (which is a good thing)
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 14:11   #15
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
there are still about 20 to 30 quite regular posters plus another 30 to 50 more occational visitors on gd
I'd like a list of names please, I can't think of 20 regulars that still post.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 14:18   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i think the forums are in a good stage at the moment.

some of the non-liberal mods (i.e sandsnake) are thankfully not modding anyore, thus more controversial topics are allowed to surface (which is a good thing)
I didn't see sandy do anything like that. Perhaps you were just posting shite?

ps.

InsaneBadger (or whoever it was) is the only real example of that.

pps.

lol brickett lol
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 14:27   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that the last few weeks have been the worst that I can remember GD ever being, which is odd because a few months ago I thought it was better than it had been for ages and I really liked it (hence why I'm still currently posting here)

I'm going away for a few weeks though so they might improve during that time or something.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 14:53   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not dead, it's resting

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 14:56   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

It's the silence before the storm
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 15:15   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
I'd like a list of names please, I can't think of 20 regulars that still post.

Me
You
Stew
MrL
Snurx
MM
Dead Meat
Nod
Leshy
Vaio
JC
Zar
wu_trax
Roadrunner
1-X
Rids
Kura
Structural Integrity
starmog
deffeh
acropolis
JJ
Sunday
Kaned
Ste
madi
Vaio
LHC
Lokken
Queball
Toccata & Fugue
Dante Hicks
Silversmoke
Embroglio
Intrepid

<edit> Forgot Flavius, Flayer and Dace</edit>

That's off the top of my head, i probably missed 10-15 regulars as well.
Are the best i've ever had

Last edited by Ragnarak; 28 Mar 2004 at 16:32.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 15:44   #21
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Who is starmog?
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 15:52   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Someone who's been around for ages. I think.

He must've posted something recently for me to remember his name.

<edit> Yup he has </edit>
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 16:16   #23
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

sup man i've been idling in this place for ages now (~2001)
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 16:22   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I think that the last few weeks have been the worst that I can remember GD ever being, which is odd because a few months ago I thought it was better than it had been for ages and I really liked it (hence why I'm still currently posting here)

From August till the start of January i was at home with internet access.

During that time i posted lots and lots and lots.

At the start of January i moved back to Glasgow and my posting was drastically reduced in volume (ie only posting on occassional weekend returns back home).

Is what Nod thinks a coincidence?

I - THINK - NOT!
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 16:33   #25
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
We are fairly slack on the rules as it is but i'm not about to start allowing threads were people just post 'sup for 20 posts in a row.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
sup man i've been idling in this place for ages now (~2001)
'sup
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 20:31   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Ste
YAY at least someone remembers me!

And anyway - If people are bored - POST SOME DAMN INTERESTING THREADS INSTEAD OF BLOODY COMPLAINING
if there are 150 people viewing - make threads that they can and want to post in.

EDIT - we do need new blood tho.
How about a 'bring a controversial friend' policy?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 20:55   #27
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
YAY at least someone remembers me!
I remembered you cos you sound like Stew
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 21:12   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I remembered you cos you sound like Stew
lolly roffle
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 22:05   #29
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog

I'm going away for a few weeks though so they might improve during that time or something.
the first part is veryt much what i had felt. just no one posting these last couple weeks, when the boards seemed so well a short while ago.
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 22:45   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Deep winter is always the best for posting
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 00:10   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey, if im a regular, this place is in a pile of shite. I remeber one of the mods saying that. (If i ever became a regular, this place would be a pile of shite. It might have been old grumpy boots, but im unsure.)

Ha! I knew i would bring this place down, one day or another. I managed what Shai never did, and I did it with quite the fewer posts
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:17   #32
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Hey, if im a regular, this place is in a pile of shite. I remeber one of the mods saying that. (If i ever became a regular, this place would be a pile of shite. It might have been old grumpy boots, but im unsure.)

Ha! I knew i would bring this place down, one day or another. I managed what Shai never did, and I did it with quite the fewer posts

You're an irregular regular i guess :/
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 09:22   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For the last week or so on my home computer I've redirected pirate.planetarion.com to 127.0.0.1 in my Hosts file. It was taking up way too much of my time, and I often absently find myself typing in the URL (or clicking on the bookmark link) absently.

Thus my activity has declined a bit recently (I only access via work or uni).

(I'm not claiming this is the reason for the general decline, but just a little FYI)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 13:21   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Me
You
Stew
MrL
Snurx
MM
Dead Meat
Nod
Leshy
Vaio
JC
Zar
wu_trax
Roadrunner
1-X
Rids
Kura
Structural Integrity
starmog
deffeh
acropolis
JJ
Sunday
Kaned
Ste
madi
Vaio
LHC
Lokken
Queball
Toccata & Fugue
Dante Hicks
Silversmoke
Embroglio
Intrepid

<edit> Forgot Flavius, Flayer and Dace</edit>

That's off the top of my head, i probably missed 10-15 regulars as well.

:(((((

Actually, not to blow my own trumpet or anything, whenever I seem to go away for the weekend activity drops off dramatically. Maybe I encourage posting?