User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Mar 2004, 22:10   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
[Football] Who's going to get the 4th champions league spot?

1 Arsenal 28 37 70
2 Chelsea 28 29 61
3 Man Utd 28 23 58
4 Liverpool 29 11 45
5 Newcastle 29 11 45
6 Charlton 29 3 43
7 Birmingham 29 -2 42

8 Aston Villa 29 2 40
9 Fulham 29 2 39

Updated the table, amazing how much one week changes things........ :eek:

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend

Last edited by Evergreen; 20 Mar 2004 at 23:30.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 22:12   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Who's going to get the 4th champions league spot?

Newcastle.
Not really sure why!
But yes - Villa could easily get it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 22:14   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm going for Newcastle
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 22:18   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

comedy "Spurs" option?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 22:20   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

oh and who'd you reckon will get the Uefa place? It's starting to look like no european football at anfield next season
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 22:34   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if it means birmingham vs inter milan im all for it
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:15   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Newcastle

Liverpool have 3 easy games coming (Pompey, Wolves, Leicester) but they will **** up at least 1 if not two of those.

PS : Pompey , Leeds , Wolves to go down.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:21   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Portsmouth to stay up
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:21   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a side note - only the top team should go into the champions league!
Maybe 2 but 4 is ridiculous!
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:25   #10
Ragnarak

guess it depends on whether you think the competition should consist of the best teams in europe or just an equal number from each country because that's 'fairer'
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:46   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
guess it depends on whether you think the competition should consist of the best teams in europe or just an equal number from each country because that's 'fairer'
I think it should be the CHAMPIONS league like it used to be (ironic it changed name to champions league and isnt just champions!). How can u be european champions if not domestic champions!?
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:49   #12
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I think it should be the CHAMPIONS league like it used to be (ironic it changed name to champions league and isnt just champions!). How can u be european champions if not domestic champions!?
I'd rather watch Chelsea Vs Barcelona than the Estonian champions...

Call it the European Cup/League again if you wanna be pedantic bout it
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:51   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
I'd rather watch Chelsea Vs Barcelona than the Estonian champions...

Call it the European Cup/League again if you wanna be pedantic bout it
You can watch that in the UEFA cup.
Unread 14 Mar 2004, 23:56   #14
Ragnarak

Quote:
You can watch that in the UEFA cup.
That would make the uefa cup the more popular competition. I have one word that'll stop that happening:

Blatter

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:00   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Newcastle will hopefully get the spot. Hopefully Liverpool wont, so Houlier will get sacked and the club might eventually have the chance to move forward with a better manager.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:02   #16
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Sadly, I don't think my beloved Liverpool will.

On the bright side, this means Le Prof will finally get sacked, although the downer is, Owen may leave.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:02   #17
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Liverpool will get it causing Houllier to stay on another year and mess things up even more.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:07   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Sadly, I don't think my beloved Liverpool will.

On the bright side, this means Le Prof will finally get sacked, although the downer is, Owen may leave.
Losing a striker whos out of touch, lacking confidence, and hasnt looked the same player for a good 2 years, and getting a cracking transfer fee for him as well, isnt such a bad deal Belgy.

youve got Cisse coming in, and Baros is playing extremely well. Theyre the future of Liverpool , not Owen.

Losing Gerrard would kill you. Losing Owen may be your salvation.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:21   #19
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
That would make the uefa cup the more popular competition. I have one word that'll stop that happening:

Blatter

in 2005 the nice people at fifa are bringing the world club championships back, because they don't like the power the CL has. apparently they want the asian and african teams profiles to be improved, which will obviously work when they get hammered of the top european clubs. i hate the pricks in suits

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:34   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
in 2005 the nice people at fifa are bringing the world club championships back, because they don't like the power the CL has. apparently they want the asian and african teams profiles to be improved, which will obviously work when they get hammered of the top european clubs. i hate the pricks in suits
Got tickets to Gillingham, Derby and Sheffield DD
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:40   #21
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

living the dream eh?

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:42   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Works for me
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 00:49   #23
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

what would your team be with everyone fit?

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 01:03   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That's a tough one.

I think McCartney/Arca is working well down the left, so I'd leave that be. Whitley's playing really well in midfield.

Poom

Wright Breen Bjorklund McCartney (c)

Piper Thornton Whitley Arca

Kyle Smith
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 02:07   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 words
owen is shit

Newcastle. they are the only team imo capable of putting together any consistent run

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 10:54   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it is '10 men behind the ball, lamp it to Forssell' Birmingham, the premier league is the worst it's ever been.

Portsmouth will go down unless we win away. Not going to happen if we decide to defend at halftime when its 0-0. I think Leeds will survive, considering they have all of their rivals at home in the next few weeks.

The fact that Jakiri has got 3 tickets to games at this stage of the season shows the massive advantage of being in Div 1 - they were probably good value as well. There are games this season I've gone to which could have paid for at least FOUR last season
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 11:16   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Also the SoL is enormous.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 11:19   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Charlton will painfully grind it out and then Curbishley will be called the greatest manager in english football despite the fact positions 4-20 are actually a relegation battle.
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 11:55   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Charlton will painfully grind it out and then Curbishley will be called the greatest manager in english football despite the fact positions 4-20 are actually a relegation battle.
Praying that Newcastle will get it in that case :/
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:21   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

villa ofc. teh german wonderboy pwns y0 all!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 15:59   #31
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If Arsenal/Chelsea win the whole thing - Do we get another CL place for next season?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 17:51   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
If Arsenal/Chelsea win the whole thing - Do we get another CL place for next season?
You can only have 4 max.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:09   #33
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Birmingham will get it, nosing ahead of Charlton.

Newcastle and Liverpool aren't going to get even remotely close, especially not Liverpool.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:19   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Just the 4, although only the 4th place will have to qualify, rather than 3rd and 4th.
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:35   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What would happen if say Chelsea won it, but finished 5th in the league?

Would the 4th place team be deprived of a Champs league spot, or would we have 4 + Chelsea because they would be the holders?
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:37   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
What would happen if say Chelsea won it, but finished 5th in the league?

Would the 4th place team be deprived of a Champs league spot, or would we have 4 + Chelsea because they would be the holders?
That is a very good question! I assume 4th place wouldnt get it but that does seem a tad harsh!
Not gonna happen tho is it...
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:39   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i really hope that charlton get it, just for the sheer wtf value
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:51   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

From uefa.com:

At the request of the national association concerned, the UEFA Champions League title holders may be entered for this competition as an additional representatiove of that association, if they have not qualified for the UEFA Champions League via the top domestic league championship. If in such a case, the title-holders come rom an association entitled to enter four teams for the UEFA Champions league, the 4th places club in the domestic league championship has to be entered for the UEFA cup.

Ie - the FA chose who goes thro - Chelsea or 4th placed team.
(BTW - hope u appreciate that - had to type it out as pdf thing wouldnt allow me to c&p!)
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 11:30   #39
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You can c&p from a pdf file dude.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 11:57   #40
Ragnarak

Quote:
From uefa.com:

At the request of the national association concerned, the UEFA Champions League title holders may be entered for this competition as an additional representatiove of that association, if they have not qualified for the UEFA Champions League via the top domestic league championship. If in such a case, the title-holders come rom an association entitled to enter four teams for the UEFA Champions league, the 4th places club in the domestic league championship has to be entered for the UEFA cup.

Ie - the FA chose who goes thro - Chelsea or 4th placed team.
(BTW - hope u appreciate that - had to type it out as pdf thing wouldnt allow me to c&p!)
i was wondering why UEFA didn't do spell checks

and yeah, you can copy and paste from acrobat
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 13:26   #41
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road

LLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLL q2ec1q
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 21:30   #42
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Rushden & Diamonds
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 21:34   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
i was wondering why UEFA didn't do spell checks

and yeah, you can copy and paste from acrobat
Sorry didnt see that before and yes I know you can but not in this protected document!
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 21:43   #44
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

FS looks like newcastle are set for the last spot now after those results.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 21:45   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
FS looks like newcastle are set for the last spot now after those results.
Dunno - Liverpool could - they skanked a last min win.
I reckon the Villa score (no offence JC) was most surprisin.

Who do people WANT to get 4th?
I'd like Charlton.
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 22:02   #46
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
I reckon the Villa score (no offence JC) was most surprisin.
I was shocked as well. Going on current form we had no chance, but Steadinho did it again .
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 22:36   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Looking over the run in, Liverpool have 5 home , 4 away, but the aways are Man U , Arsenal , Birmingham and Leicester.

Newcastle have 4 home and 5 away, but their 2 big games (Arsenal and Chelsea) will be at St James Park. Although the final game of the season sees Liverpool v Newcastle @ Anfield.
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 22:37   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I was shocked as well. Going on current form we had no chance, but Steadinho did it again .
He is just an absoloutely cracking little player. I heard his goal was a cracker, looking forward to seeing it tonight.
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 22:45   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Bastards. He wanted to come to us
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 22:46   #50
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

newcastle
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote