User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:22   #51
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] A world XI of the footballers you hate most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
DR : Bert Konterman

bert konterman is a religious man who visits church like 5 times a week.
he has curly hair, a cheesy smile and i cant remember him getting a red card ever.

is it cuz he's dutch???
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:41   #52
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

dutch players are great, especially ruud gullit he's my all time dutch hero

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:44   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
dutch players are great, especially ruud gullit he's my all time dutch hero
Poor guy
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:55   #54
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
bert konterman is a religious man who visits church like 5 times a week.
he has curly hair, a cheesy smile and i cant remember him getting a red card ever.

is it cuz he's dutch???
Nope , its definetely because he took home £20,000 a week and played like a member of the Partridge family. A klutz of the highest order. A bawbag, as we like to call him.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:57   #55
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

GK: Lehman
RB: Phil Neville
LB: Graeme Le Saux
DC: Gary Neville
DC: Alpay (****)
MR: Robbie Savage
ML: Ryan Giggs
MC: Roy Keane
MC: Paul Ince
FC: Nicolas Anelka
FC: Jermaine Defoe
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:57   #56
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
thats brilliant mate, never seen that before

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:00   #57
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Manager: Kevin Keegan

GK : Oliver Kahn
DL : Ashley Cole
DR : Christer Basma
DC : Erik Hoftun
DC : Sol Campbell
ML : Robert Pires
MC : El-Hadji Diouf
MC : Stefan Effenberg
MR : Freddie Ljungberg
FC : Alan Shearer
FC : Dennis Bergkamp

Can't be arsed to make a bench
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:03   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
thats brilliant mate, never seen that before
!

Trip's pics on www.a-love-supreme.com
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:10   #59
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

thats better than the other one, i fecking hate bellamy with a passion

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 00:34   #60
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pleased that my club is not hated - not one current or past player has made the team*

* I think...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 12:25   #61
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i suddenly remembered Ravinelli.

He played for you didn't he?

Anyway your club is VERY hated. By Leicester and Forest fans because you all shag sheep!
And you don't have any prominent players because they've always been shit.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 13:25   #62
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Hahahaha after reading this I can't help but think what's to hate about someone being right?
ahahahaha
And anyone who is actually a fan of football regardless of who they follow should support O'neills words.

Hes finally said what he should have in seville, but had the respect for the game not to. Hes finally realised though that porto and mourinho dont even play football and have sullied its name

Big up Sir alex, big up Martin. You're keeping the sport alive.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 16:33   #63
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i suddenly remembered Ravinelli.

He played for you didn't he?

Anyway your club is VERY hated. By Leicester and Forest fans because you all shag sheep!
And you don't have any prominent players because they've always been shit.
He wore a shirt for us, maybe "played" is a bit strong!
We love shaggin sheep so what? Take them to the edge of a cliff is best, they push back more...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 17:21   #64
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
ahahahaha
And anyone who is actually a fan of football regardless of who they follow should support O'neills words.

Hes finally said what he should have in seville, but had the respect for the game not to. Hes finally realised though that porto and mourinho dont even play football and have sullied its name

Big up Sir alex, big up Martin. You're keeping the sport alive.
its all a petty waste of time if u ask me, he should have done it before the uefa cup final if at anytime, like fergie did to keegan in the glorious 96 season

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 18:21   #65
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its all a petty waste of time if u ask me, he should have done it before the uefa cup final if at anytime, like fergie did to keegan in the glorious 96 season
I dont think its a waste of time when someone is sullying the name of my club and we arent defending ourselves. I also dont think its a waste of time when idiotic magazines and websites are giving moron-yo inches. I also dont believe football as a whole should stand up for cheaters and liars. Imo this guy has done more wrong than Rio did, give him an eight month ban.

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 18:26   #66
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
I dont think its a waste of time when someone is sullying the name of my club and we arent defending ourselves. I also dont think its a waste of time when idiotic magazines and websites are giving moron-yo inches. I also dont believe football as a whole should stand up for cheaters and liars. Imo this guy has done more wrong than Rio did, give him an eight month ban.
there would be a hell of alot of bans then. it would open up a mine feild, best ignored if u ask me. On a brighter note, it might get rid of The Sun, which would be nice

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 18:36   #67
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
there would be a hell of alot of bans then. it would open up a mine feild, best ignored if u ask me. On a brighter note, it might get rid of The Sun, which would be nice
I wasnt really serious. I just really really hate moron-yo mourinho. Did you see the UEFA cup final or the Porto / Manyoo games? Porto are a disgrace, and he talks about "football will always win through". Sure, celtic are an aggressive team, and we get carded for it. As a celtic fan im more than aware that Sutton, Lennon, Balde, Varga, Thompson, Hartson, Valgaeren, Mjallby, are more than likely to get booked for bad challenges. But i know that for every bad challenge Balde puts in, he'll put in two world class ones.

Being physical and being carded for it isnt cheating or "non football". Its a mindset and a tactical choice. We give away free kicks, we give away yellow and red cards. It happens. Its not as if we elbow folk every time the ball is at the other end of the park and clip peoples heels (Balde elbowed 2 years ago, Hartson this season, both times were off the ball, inexcusable, and moments of idiotic rage rather than tactics to gain an advantage).

Diving and timewasting, are cheating. Where do you think they learn those skills too? Defences getting too good nowadays? Dont worry, we'll teach you how to run at a defender and fall over like a timmy.

Whats even more incredible that in the game (Vs Barcelona) he accused us of being too physical, Barcelona got 2 men sent off (one for fighting in the tunnel) and one for KICKING out at the ball had gone. As well as that, reizeger should have gone for 2 yellow card challenges, Ronaldinho should have gone for hitting balde in the face, and whoever raised his hands to Momo sylla after he had been penalised for giving away a free kick which WASNT even a free kick should have seen a yellow at the very least. And we're even appealing the red card to Douglas because he angrily maintains he did nothing but break anything up! (that would imply that it was another celtic player fighting, supposedly balde - but if Ronaldinho punched you in the face, the ref merely gave you a free kick, and Ronaldinho complains that it wasnt even a free kick, i think youd want to take down his punk ass too.)

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 18:40   #68
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I agree that the behaviour of the Porto players was disgraceful, but I do find it somewhat odd that Fergie was so observant of their diving and yet failed to notice the equally bad antics of his own best player.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 18:51   #69
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

I just think the issue of 'aggression' leaves teams wide open for abuse and that if some1 tries to use it against your team, then just ignore it or deal with it privately. If u win in barca by playing good football, that will put out a msg 1000 times stronger than a public war of words and it will certainly show Mouriniho without having to get into a stupid argument

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 19:03   #70
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
I just think the issue of 'aggression' leaves teams wide open for abuse and that if some1 tries to use it against your team, then just ignore it or deal with it privately. If u win in barca by playing good football, that will put out a msg 1000 times stronger than a public war of words and it will certainly show Mouriniho without having to get into a stupid argument
I don't think we'll beat barca. I think we have a chance (Some bookies actually have us as favourites to progress, idiots). Barcelona are a better team than us, we just happen to use Home Advantage better than any team in the world. Its Mourinho taking the moral high ground and saying "football will win through just like in seville" that gets me

Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:23   #71
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
I don't think we'll beat barca. I think we have a chance (Some bookies actually have us as favourites to progress, idiots). Barcelona are a better team than us, we just happen to use Home Advantage better than any team in the world. Its Mourinho taking the moral high ground and saying "football will win through just like in seville" that gets me
Celtic are very good at home i'd never question that, but i think its more to do with the crowd and the opposition i think rather than the tactical side. I think its on the matter of 'morale high ground' where we differ tho, i couldn't give a toss if people are nasty to sunderland as long as we're winning, they could go to hell for all i'd care. U seem keen to protect, as O'neill is, celtic from any verbal abuse tho which is commendable but a waste of time in my book

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 00:34   #72
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mourinho is a tit with diving bastards as players
Ferguson is a tit with diving bastards AND overly aggressive players
O'Neill is an arrogant bastard with a couple of diving bastards and a team of Overly Aggressive players.

The comments of all 3 should be filed under P for Pish, where they belong.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 00:56   #73
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Mourinho is a tit with diving bastards as players
Ferguson is a tit with diving bastards AND overly aggressive players
O'Neill is an arrogant bastard with a couple of diving bastards and a team of Overly Aggressive players.

The comments of all 3 should be filed under P for Pish, where they belong.
<3

Kura sets it straight.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 02:33   #74
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

O'Neill is arrogant? Patronising maybe, (no, no really, when we went 3-0 up i thought rangers did very well, i really did, honestly) but id hardly say arrogant

And id rather play aggressive than actually cheat. Its not as if we're especially dirty