User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:37   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How do you spend your money...

Something that got my curiosity from that other thread, how do you miscreants spend your money?

Just for illustration, my monthly income goes thusly :
37% on rent
6% on travel
10% on bills
25% on debt
12% on food
11% on alcohol / going out / other abuses of my body
(all roughly, don't bother telling me it doesn't equal 100)

I haven't spent any money on computer parts, CDs, books, dvds or anything like that in ages.

What about you? (I don't necessarily want to see figures, just an idea)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:39   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: How do you spend your money...

Only a Marxist would actually be arsed to detail their personal expenditure by percentage.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:41   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How do you spend your money...

Obviously I haven't included my secret donation to the Comintern.

p.s. Rather than getting into stupid "OMG you earn so little" type arguments, I thought I'd use percentages rather then actual figures.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:42   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All my income comes from loans, and about 50% of it goes on food, 30% on going out, and 20% on miscellenous expenses.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:45   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

100% (of hardly anything) down the drain
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:03   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I started thinking about it and then realised that I spend far too much at Sainsbury's.

(No, I'm not fat.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:03   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:04   #8
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

%30 board
%50 tobacco, alcahol
%20 food
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:14   #9
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Mostly on CDs, computer shit, food, and other crap i can't remember...
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:17   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Too much on tobacco and alkohol. Too little on travels, althought i travel a lot, i guess.
Lots on food, and some on conserts. Some on things like cinema and stuff, but not much.
Whatevers spare, I use on things like books, spraycans, or other random stuff i think is cool. I get all those things cheaply, so that's
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:20   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

what money?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:23   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I spend mine frivoulously and with no concern for the future.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:29   #13
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

with a spring in my step and a song in my heart.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:30   #14
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I spend too much heh, more than I get :/

30% on food
40% on luxury bills (internet, phone and sky tv)
33% on normal bills(electric, water etc...)
20% on going out
10% on bits and pieces - magazines, cds, books etc...

These are as a percentage of the income I get rather than a percentage of my total spending.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:52   #15
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

excluding accommodation (because i cant be ****ed to work it out) i spend about 75% of my weekly outgoings on alcohol, 20% on food and 5% on 'other'
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:11   #16
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

About 50% of my student loan goes on rent and bills.
I don't keep track of how much I spend on food so I don't really know.
I don't think I have any other expenses besides seeing the odd magazine or book.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:13   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I spend mine frivoulously and with no concern for the future.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:20   #18
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

After rent, food. I don't keep track of how much on each.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:22   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Alcohol. Although probably 10-15% of that goes on transport to get out, food afterwards etc etc.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:26   #20
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say porn, but how pays for porn anymore when you got the Internet and you would all know I am lieing.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 09:10   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 09:23   #22
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont spend that much money,

i would say

20% goes to payment for loan for my appartment
10% goes to food
05% marihuana (yeah i know its a lot)
10% phone, bills, electricity etc.
10% booze and going out
10% festivals, concerts
10% my hobby (computers, games, internet)
15% is banked
10% on my car

i do make an honest living, cant complain...still double or nothing wouldnt be a bad deal

*edited cause spend to much money on dope ;-)*

Last edited by Spearhead; 9 Mar 2004 at 09:51.
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 09:30   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

You spend the same on housing as you do on grass?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 09:46   #24
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

shame isnt it :-) i smoke about 150 - 200 Euro of spliff a month, my payment is about 300 - 400 Euro so its half i spend on grass, but ok ok i might have exagerated :-) i do smoke a lot of spliffies...if you dont have any GF to spend it on, i'd rather get high
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:02   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

1/5 On my car
1/10 On stuff
1/10 On drink/tobacco
1/5 On rent
1/10 On food

Then I got 3/10 left spillover for next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:15   #26
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

uuuh

30% Alcohol
30% Drugs
30% Cigs
10% f00d

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:19   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

If I spent 30% of my income on alcohol, that'd equate to roughly a bottle of vodka a day.

I think death might be slightly forthcoming.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:53   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

30% debt
30% accomodation/house bills
15% mobile phone
25% food and alcohol
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:09   #29
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

58% accomodation.
42% going out, drinking, junk food

£3000 loan + £1000 OD + £500 wages.

My parent pay my fees and my phone bill. I also have a Waitrose account card they pay for to buy my food with.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:20   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

30% mortgage
10% travel to work
5% bills
0% food
5% my car
10% alcohol
10% cloths and odds and sods
30% durex and KY
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:21   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think I spend most of my money on gin and powdered wigs. Or did I dream it.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:22   #32
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some goes to rent and food, whatever's left is spent on cd's and drinking.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:23   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
Some goes to rent boys and food, whatever's left is spent on cd's and drinking.
Fixed.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:25   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I think I spend most of my money on gin and powdered wigs. Or did I dream it.
Don't dream it, be it.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:30   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Don't dream it, be it.
I bought some purple gin when I was on Lindisfarne. Nowhere cashing in on wigs for tourists, though - V. Disapointed.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:00   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

About 75% of my income (after tax) stays in the bank.

I don't know what to do with it all :/
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:02   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I don't know what to do with it all :/
Give it to me.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:03   #38
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Only if I get something in return
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:04   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Only if I get something in return
I can supply you with all the small boys you need.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:06   #40
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Well, okay, but if they're not able to make at least 10 imitation wallets per day I'll expect my money back!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:11   #41
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

99,9% on my girlfriend
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:27   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

lol girl
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:31   #43
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Ahh, the joys of living at home.
Food/Board - 0%
Beer - 50%
Music - 10%
Games - 20%
Broadband - 20%
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:42   #44
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
uuuh

30% Alcohol
30% Drugs
30% Cigs
10% f00d

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:44   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
Ahh, the joys of living at home.
I'd say that most people live at home.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:45   #46
Evil Skragg

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

As opposed to living in shitty, smelly, overpriced, debt-ridden student accomodation.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:47   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Skragg
As opposed to living in shitty, smelly, overpriced, debt-ridden student accomodation.
I don't think you've quite appreciated the meaning of the word 'home'
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:48   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: How do you spend your money...

Quote:
Well, okay, but if they're not able to make at least 10 imitation wallets per day I'll expect my money back!
Small boys, manacles for goalposts, hmm?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 12:58   #49
Evil Skragg

My nice, warm, extremely-liberal parents house with Food, a bath and no rent - HOME
The shitpit that is Salford Uni's "Castle Irwell" - Tenth layer of Hell
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:48   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

probably about 70% on alchohol, drugs and other going out type things.
20% on food
and 10% on other miscellaneous things.