User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 03:43   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
SA Users

Yablonski

Page 249

Bottom Picture

I see Kura

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 03:48   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: SA Users

Actually, I see Kura-likes everywhere on Cliffy, my apologies for narrowing your search down to just one...

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 04:09   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't Jenny on page 262?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 05:09   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Actually, I see Kura-likes everywhere on Cliffy, my apologies for narrowing your search down to just one...
I warn you now Mr Tier, i hold photographs from I-8 which Mr Yablonski could easily get hold of.

Actually , considering the sheer volume of stupid pics of me from I-Series events, that wasnt the best move i could have made.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 05:13   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yahwe at the bottom of page 259
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:28   #6
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Idi at the bottom of page 194
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:36   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

187 for Jenny (really)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:40   #8
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

what is SA?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:40   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
what is SA?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 13:52   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
187 for Jenny (really)
I yield.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:27   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I warn you now Mr Tier, i hold photographs from I-8 which Mr Yablonski could easily get hold of.
You do? I don't remember much about I-8, for obvious reasons, so send me these pictures 'quite quickly'.

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:35   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Once upon a time it was forbiden to talk about other forums.
Or was it other pla-like games?
Well, whatever.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:37   #13
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

No-one is talking about forums. They're talking about Cliff Yablonski, a feature on a humour website, you nitwit.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:40   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

If a thread name is SA you are not going to convinve me otherwise, numbnut.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:41   #15
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Grimble do you feel lonley?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:51   #16
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte

You really are ****ing stupid aren't you?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:36   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0

Just skip the ihateyouiloveyou bit and go for the blokesex.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:38   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0

WELL HE IS MUSLIM
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:15   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're being more stupid than normal today.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:20   #20
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
You're being more stupid than normal today.
No, because I´m great.
And you are silly and megalomaniac as usual, nothing new there.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:31   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No, because I´m great.
And you are silly and megalomaniac as usual, nothing new there.
I don't see how saying you're a bit of an idiot translates to delusions of omnipotence.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:33   #22
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
I don't see how saying you're a bit of an idiot translates to delusions of omnipotence.
I am not referring to the happenings of today, dolt.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:42   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I am not referring to the happenings of today, dolt.
Yes you were. 'Are' is the present tense duder, and 'as usual' confirmed that you were talking about NOW, not in general.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 17:44   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
You do? I don't remember much about I-8, for obvious reasons, so send me these pictures 'quite quickly'.
The majority can be garnered by speaking to teh Ice Lady i believe.

The remainder will involve me booting up my other system. Whether or not i can be arsed to do this remains to be seen.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:13   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I believe I have seen Mrs Lady's photos, yet I have not seen yours.

Boot that baby, yeah !

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:09   #26
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Yes you were. 'Are' is the present tense duder, and 'as usual' confirmed that you were talking about NOW, not in general.
I am the owner of mankind so I decide who rocks and who dont.

Also there is this saying, which i wont specify if I agree with or not, that says it takes an idiot to spot another one, which I find a inane drivel.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:45   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I believe I have seen Mrs Lady's photos, yet I have not seen yours.

Boot that baby, yeah !
My Photos are Ms Lady's photos. Clearly thou must remember i did not have a camera at any events.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:47   #28
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My Photos are Ms Lady's photos. Clearly thou must remember i did not have a camera at any events.

Who was it who got the pics from when Stew got gaffa taped and left in the ladies toilets?

Pretty sure it was Ice Lady taking the pics but i might be wrong
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:47   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Who was it who got the pics from when Stew got gaffa taped and left in the ladies toilets?

Pretty sure it was Ice Lady taking the pics but i might be wrong
It was

Didnt Gone get Gaffa Taped as well?
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 19:51   #30
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It was

Didnt Gone get Gaffa Taped as well?

Yeah someone else did, i think it was Gone.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote