User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:09   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gay people on this forum

after finding out skiddy was gay i started wondering vaguely about who else we had here

--not a "grizzled pervert at 15" thread just wondered

Me
Skiddy
Gayle
Pyr0 (same thing fs)

meaple?
bloomers?
MM (i honestly have no idea)?
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:11   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay people on this forum

bloomers and meaple are.

i'm not in a closest don't let them tell you this.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:12   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

nicole
nodrog
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:13   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Gay people on this forum

I'm bisexual, not gay.

Kane is either closet gay or bi-curious. Either can apply when you're insulting him.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:15   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm bisexual, not gay.
ah. 'Pyr0' category for you crazy fence-sitting trendy types
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:17   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm bisexual, not gay..
Which is why you like Churchill's quote so much am i rite.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:17   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

queball needs to be on some sort of list.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 03:18   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

i think 'internet ' is appropriate
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 05:40   #9
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I am nossexual, for all that matters.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 05:42   #10
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this gay as in happy (if so I am) or gay as robed by and mutlated into a word that was never ment to be (then no)?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 08:28   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Use 'a big flaming homo' if you prefer.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 11:41   #12
Spike

Theamion is bi. He once shagged a guy*

*Queen
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 11:44   #13
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in denial
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:01   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike
Theamion is bi. He once shagged a guy*

*Queen
the mere suggestion that i had intercourse with my sister by a complete stranger* takes it a bit too far

*i don't know your 'nick' yet.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:02   #15
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
the mere suggestion that i had intercourse with my sister by a complete stranger* takes it a bit too far

*i don't know your 'nick' yet.

I'd be ashamed too. You shag one lousy bloke and you're bi forever.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:03   #16
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Theamion is gay for having coordinates in his signature.
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:04   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'Queen' would be the nickname my sister used.
I don't know of any other 'Queen' you are refering to.
And who the **** are you?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:05   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
Theamion is gay for having coordinates in his signature.
yeah, going to fix that now.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:05   #19
Work_ScreenWipe

JC's a big fat raving homosexual GAY QUEER BATTY BOY FS!

get out my head!
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:05   #20
Spike

Quote:
'Queen' would be the nickname my sister used.
I don't know of any other 'Queen' you are refering to.
And who the **** are you?

Queen, QueenDAX, Freddie Mercury, there's no difference
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:08   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

You answered an unquestioned question. Skidmark.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:10   #22
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali G
Batty boy etc.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:11   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

bumfag
homogay
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:13   #24
Work_ScreenWipe

Quote:
I am a bumfag
homogay
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:14   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

your time is running out.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:15   #26
Spike

Quote:
bumfag
homogay

Coming from someone with your sig?

Admittedly, mine does have a gay roboship
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:16   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

my sig is more something of a provocation.

i added him to my ignore list now

trying to find out if i could use wildcards in ignore list, heh
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:16   #28
Work_ScreenWipe

Quote:

nay.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:20   #29
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I like the new sig Theam

edit: before you changed it to that blue one you have now
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:21   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're something beautiful, a contradiction. I wanna play the game, I want my friction.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:22   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
I like the new sig Theam

edit: before you changed it to that blue one you have now
changed it again

together with CraigDavid they are my alernate nicks.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:22   #32
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You're something beautiful, a contradiction. I wanna play the game, I want my friction.

MrL in Idol-winning shocker!
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 12:23   #33
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Basil looks like Kurt Nilsen now

I'm scared.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 14:46   #34
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I am nossexual, for all that matters.
You mean you get no sex and is a desperate virgin?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 14:54   #35
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

do you think the number of gay nerds is disproportionate compared to society in general?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 14:58   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Richard Fish in Ally McBeal gives the justification that gay people are more likely to spend time reading, etc as they'll be isolated from their peers, etc, etc. So maybe.

Still, there's dozens of users here, and it's supposed to be very roughly, a 10:1 ratio.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:27   #37
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Richard Fish in Ally McBeal gives the justification that gay people are more likely to spend time reading, etc as they'll be isolated from their peers, etc, etc. So maybe.

Still, there's dozens of users here, and it's supposed to be very roughly, a 10:1 ratio.
Quote:
Knight Theamion 8
Spike 6
Grimble v2.0 4
Phang 3
Work_ScreenWipe 3
Dante Hicks 2
MrL_JaKiri 2
W 1
Flavius 1
Nusselt 1
KaneED 1
Marilyn Manson 1
Baron Morte 1
Dead_Meat 1
Intrepid00 1
madi 1
7 of the 16 people in this thread are gay :Gandalf:
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:29   #38
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i don't believe the 10:1 ratio, and MS Encarta says it's 100:1 and i'd rather believe microsoft thnx

also didn't know phang was gay (he should act more camp). pic plz phang
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:29   #39
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
7 of the 16 people in this thread are gay :Gandalf:
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:30   #40
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Rather gay than red
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:31   #41
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

50% of this thread is now gay :Gandalf:
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:31   #42
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Im NOT GAY

Im bisexual, there is a fairly important difference
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:32   #43
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body hence I'm gay in soul but straight in appearance.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:35   #44
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
50% of this thread is now gay :Gandalf:
Actually, no, as it went to 17 as soon as I posted, thus meaning 8 out of 17, thus meaning 47.058823529411764705882352941176% of this thread is gay.

thus meaning (repeat until fade)
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:38   #45
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Actually, no, as it went to 17 as soon as I posted, thus meaning 8 out of 17, thus meaning 47.058823529411764705882352941176% of this thread is gay.

thus meaning (repeat until fade)
And Bloomers made it 9 of 18

I chose to ignore Toccata & Fugue
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:39   #46
skiddy
wild one

You can't ignore him! He has an amusing name
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:40   #47
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You can't ignore him! He has an amusing name
But I don't know if he's gay or not, so I can't count him.

He keeps saying something about "a girlfriend", but acts really gay
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:41   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

http://www.avert.org/hsexu1.htm <==According some survey, 6.3% of Britons have had a same-sex partner (and that doesn't include all the closet cases).
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:44   #49
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I've lost count, so it doesn't really matter.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 15:46   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or the really ugly ones whove never had a shag...