User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:40   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And i thought GD was shit

I have just tried to expand my BUISNESS EMPIRE by putting my GRUDGE Inc idea (ie "punch for profit") OUTTHERE on the other PA forums.

The response from the mods was poor to say the least.

I mean everytime i posted the idea on a forum i tied it in with the forums theme (ie on the RP forum i said that they could just pretend i was going to hit the people they wanted me to hit whilst on PS i said that the threat of physical violence might improve PA because people might be less inclined to cheat AND AS SUCH MY IDEA IS ONE WHICH COULD BENEFIT PA) and you would think that would be enough but OHHH NOOOOOO it's not.

Anyway can we get rid of those mods in addition to the GD ones too?!
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:05   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And i thought GD was shit

what are you babbling on about dace?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:05   #3
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should post it in "Departing PA messages" and tie it in with the fact that people who post "I quit" threads deserve a punch in the face for being shit.
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:09   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
what are you babbling on about dace?

This thread but on RP/AD/PS.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:16   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that link doesnt work dace
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:27   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173661
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:39   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

And i thought dace was cool.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:45   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Anyway can we get rid of those mods in addition to the GD ones too?!
Send a cheque to me and i will sort it.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:35   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
And i thought I was cool.
you never were cool and never will be cool because you Suck with a capital S

Dace will always be
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:07   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Send a cheque to me and i will sort it.
Send a cheque to me, ill speak to my contacts in the meeja, and make sure that if JC starts "Offing" mods , ill make sure that Blackburn sign another "World Class" defender from a Scottish Club.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:11   #11
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Kurashima's Psychopathic side is worrying yet highly refreshing. It adds drama and some sense of anomaly of randomness on the predictability scale when viewing a thread.

If JC replies back with a threat of his own or mocks Kura, he'll learn the hard way as to why you shouldn't cross the line with a Scottsman wearing a kilt and blowing bagpipes :embar:
----------retired-------
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:43   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
he'll learn the hard way as to why you shouldn't cross the line with a Scottsman wearing a kilt and blowing bagpipes :embar:
The only thing Kura can blow is Dace.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:47   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The only thing Kura can blow is Dace.
There are rules of engagement on this forum JC and buster you just broke em!

"The only thing JC blows is Karm to get the admin job"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:56   #14
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
There are rules of engagement on this forum JC and buster you just broke em!
I make the rules round here boy.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:57   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

fight! fight! fight! fight!
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:03   #16
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

- GD is shit
- Half of the posts on GD are made by dace
alas...
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:12   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
- GD is shit
- Half of the posts on GD are made by dace
alas...

I'm the only thing keeping this forum alive GOD DAMNIT!
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:21   #18
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I'm the only thing keeping this forum shit GOD DAMNIT!
"fixed"
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:24   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
"fixed"

You will be if you keep on stepping out of line like that.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:29   #20
Flayer
Wankoverable

i'm a programmer, i don't care about warnings, only errors*

* doesn't make sense
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:32   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

It wasn't a warning it was a statement of fact.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:34   #22
Flayer
Wankoverable

it was a statement from an angry twisted mind, which counts to me as a warning to ignore you
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:43   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Not if i ignore you first.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:54   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Official 'bad decision by RP mod' post by an RPer
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:10   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
you never were cool and never will be cool because you Suck with a capital S

Dace will always be
Me>you.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 02:05   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
You>me.
fixed it 4u
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 05:38   #27
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how 'bout a mod exchange thing where we gets darkling to be a GD mod and one of "ours" gets to stay with the RP'ers? Jus' fer a day like, would be fun is all....
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 05:49   #28
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

who would we send?
kura?
DM?
MM?
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 06:27   #29
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
fixed it 4u
This is really getting silly.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:45   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Send Baron Morte and a mod to RP forum
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 13:58   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

send MM to mod rp for a day
hehehehehehehehe
or make mark mod again for a day and make him mod rp, now that would be entertainment!
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 15:17   #32
Androme
☆ ♥ 

DM modding the RP forum...hmm...
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:08   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

"Anarchy is the only answer!"
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:23   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

"If Dace modded the RP Forum..."
----------retired-------
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:27   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

"If Dace ruled the world ..."
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:29   #36
Androme
☆ ♥ 

"If Dace could distinquish his dreams from reality..."
----------retired-------