User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:58   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Permachat (I think it's amusing anyway)

Newsroom of the week, been going for a few years in the guardian but there aren't many of them on the web.
The whole osammadan and bushyblair thing reminded me of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...795228,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...817777,00.html (this one)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...875724,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...912980,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...942279,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...960985,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...975679,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...040448,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...054860,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...074624,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0...109965,00.html

Theres something about it that strikes a chord... I hope at least a few people here will read them all and appreciate them too...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:18   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Permachat (I think it's amusing anyway)

As I read it, posting iRC logs is uncool and generally 'not done'

However, posting links ot logs of pseudo-iRC logs is not covered by any existing policy, and as such, I appear to be making the LAW here.

I declare this to be 'BAD'. It would have been 'OK' if you'd just stuck with one or two, not eleven of the damn things.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:20   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well at least someone read it...
Am I the only one who finds them amusing?
(they are made up afaik)
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:20   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

tl;dr
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:21   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didnt read them, I clicked links, saw logs, thought 'bad'

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:23   #6
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I didnt read them, I clicked links, saw logs, thought 'bad'
well read them! They're on a national broadsheets website... they cant be that bad...
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:39   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I just read one. It wasn't funny.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:41   #8
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suspect reading Dead_Meat's replies in this thread is more amusing than reading those logs, and his replies were ****ing dull.
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:45   #9
Ste
Bored

If you're as bored as I am then surely you must have a few minutes to read them...

bah...
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:51   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
I suspect reading Dead_Meat's replies in this thread is more amusing than reading those logs, and his replies were ****ing dull.
I'm not here to keep you amused, ban-boy.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:53   #11
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Then why the hell are you here you senile dimwit?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:11   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

To delete your crappy new accounts, you thick-witted dumbshite.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:18   #13
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

They haven't broken any rules you muppet.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:21   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Who said they had, doughnut.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:23   #15
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I don't know, assclown.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:23   #16
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

me feckup.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:31   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
I don't know, assclown.
So where's the problem, bumhole?

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:33   #18
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

That's for me to know and you to find out, oldtimer.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:45   #19
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Funniest thing I have ever read.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 18:50   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
That's for me to know and you to find out, oldtimer.
That assumes I could care less about your problems, loser.

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:21   #21
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
Funniest thing I have ever read.
Yay \o/ hopefully that wasn't sarcastic...
hoping...
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 01:58   #22
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yay \o/ hopefully that wasn't sarcastic...
hoping...
I was being deadly serious. Sarcasm would have been acompanied by some kind of smilie, most likely
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:06   #23
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

heh the osama one was good

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 02:09   #24
Darth Sidious
Dark Lord of the Sith

Darth Sidious is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of these were actually amusing. the rest - heh. dont waste peoples time.

Rage Against the Universe
Darth Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote