User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:12   #1
Osamaddam

I bring a warning to the INFIDELS!

BEHOLD!

I am the terror that sends your pathetic western civilisations into colour coded panic

I am the presence that forces you to invade countries and attempt to justify your actions to a weak minded liberal population.

I am the force that destroys ships , ends the lives of pathetic , gullible servicemen sent on missions of greed and gung ho capitalism.

I am the man who pisses in a bag he carries by his side.

I am OSAMMADAM,

SCOURGE OF THE WEST,

THE FIRST OFFICIAL GD TERRORIST.

FEAR ME FOR MY RETRIBUTION IS SWIFT AND BASED ON THE TENETS OF SOME RELIGION YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF OR CAN EVER UNDERSTAND
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:15   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I bring a warning to the INFIDELS!

To be honest, I expected more.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:16   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173484

I htought you said it would be great?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:16   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So this is the best Steve could come up with?!

It's pathetic it really is.

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:18   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So poor i cant even be bothered banning it .
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:18   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace, stick to LOLOLOL YOU'RE OLD jokes.

Leave gimmicks to someone else.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:19   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hello Dace.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:19   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
So this is the best Steve could come up with?!

It's pathetic it really is.

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!
Account Switching doesnt fool anyone Rankin. You promised this would be good!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:21   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=173484

I htought you said it would be great?

I am hurt that anyone could think this piss poor attempt was mine.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:22   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i was scared for a bit there
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:24   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

at least i could experience your latest 'joke' before my departure to France
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:24   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Scared of what Bloomers?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:26   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
at least i could experience your latest 'joke' before my departure to France

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ITS KURA NOT ME!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:26   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

well in that case my comment still stands
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:30   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

But it can't be a "joke" if it's not funny :confused:
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:44   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ITS KURA NOT ME!
Im standing right here Dace.

The louder you protest, the more people will criticise you for not making the "Godlike" gimmick you promised.

I genuinely expected better. I was even prepared to let it run its course until it stopped being funny.

You disappoint me Rankin.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:53   #17
Osamaddam

I am guided by the hand of Allah!

Those who live by the word of Allah will know no pain, no fear, only the words of the holy Qu'Ran.

Flee infidels

Leave our civilisations to their worship of a god you do not understand.

And give us that Rushdie chap. We have plans for that wanker.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 07:10   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This gimmick would be funnier if he talked normally and then stuck in random bits of gibberish. Something like........"well i got up this morning, walked downstairs and ate breakfast, killed these two infidels who insisted on playing rock music loudly AND THEN DRANK THEIR BLOOD FROM THEIR SKULLS AS I PRAISED ALLAH BEFORE SPINNING AROUND TEN TIMES.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:01   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

limes, what limes?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:19   #20
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh look, whoever could it be, who is the one person that always uses a space in front and after their komma's. Seriously I do not know.

Unless someone is pretending to be kura's gimmick by using the komma thing.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:23   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Oh look, whoever could it be, who is the one person that always uses a space in front and after their komma's. Seriously I do not know.

Unless someone is pretending to be kura's gimmick by using the komma thing.

You are this <---------------------------------------------------> gay.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:33   #22
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Code:
                     /"\
                    |\./|
                    |   |
                    |   |
                    |>~<|
                    |   |
                 /'\|   |/'\..
             /~\|   |   |   | \
            |           |   |  \
            |   |   |   |   |   \
            | ~   ~   ~   ~ |`   )
            |                   /
             \                 /
              \               /
               \    _____    /
                |           |
                |           |
                |           |
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:34   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You are this <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> gay.

At least something on this forum is improving
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:53   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's it Parra, you're ON THE LIST!
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:07   #25
Not_Work_Child

And you call ME a troll, how can you compare me to that, more to the point how come I get banned for doing things in no way, shape or form as extreme as this?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:13   #26
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Work_Child
And you call ME a troll, how can you compare me to that, more to the point how come I get banned for doing things in no way, shape or form as extreme as this?
stop trolling*

*you mom
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:21   #27
Not_Work_Child

its "YOUR mom"
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:22   #28
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

no it's not
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:25   #29
Not_Work_Child

Im gonna beat you down boy.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:26   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

borhth wrong.

its "y0 m0mma"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:26   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Im gonna beat you down boy.
I'll believe that when I see it.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:29   #32
Not_Work_Child

Yeah well you better watch out cus I am hard core 2 da extreme and ent no1 messin wid me cuz i iz bad boi 4 life and me and mi krew gonna beat yo ass down so u betta b scared fo' real.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:32   #33
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Because you're shit.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:33   #34
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Yeah well you better watch out cus I am hard core 2 da extreme and ent no1 messin wid me cuz i iz bad boi 4 life and me and mi krew gonna beat yo ass down so u betta b scared fo' real.
If I could hand out candy for this sort of thing I'd give you a nice "sherbert dib-dab" for effort, and a giant "shitty snot ball surprise" for content. (I don't know what they are, but they sound frightful).
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:39   #35
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

mmmmmmmmmmm sherbert
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:40   #36
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble v2.0
mmmmmmmmmmm sherbert
I bet thats getting yoru penis ging isn't it?

Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:44   #37
Not_Work_Child

u beta watch who ur messin wid cus mi and mi krew gonna cum gat ur sorry white boi ass so u just remember dat when im cruising down in my phat ride wid me homies.

+Ur shit 2 JC lolz. No j/k
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:49   #38
JC
lolly roffle

What did you do to lose your last account? Or did someone just get sick and tired of you? I cant be arsed checking.

We should have some kind of sweepstake on how long this one will last.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:26   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i vote until someone can be arsed to IPBan him.

please?
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:32   #40
Not_Work_Child

I dont know, I just came online and I cant log into it. It doesnt say banned as my uder title. So probably someone just had to jack off over how much control they can enforce. sux 2 b them.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:35   #41
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i vote until someone can be arsed to IPBan him.

please?
People have so little patience with gimmicks and trolls these days!
If they're really that annoying just use your ignore list.
In the olden days (2 years ago?) bans were only used on the worst of the worst......

We need something to brighten up the boards......
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:37   #42
Not_Work_Child

I'm a big fat loser with no friends.

Last edited by JC; 23 Dec 2003 at 17:36.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:31   #43
sayonara
Shai Halud

The only definition you need to worry about is the one the mods and admins here are concerned with.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:02   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
u beta watch who ur messin wid cus mi and mi krew gonna cum gat ur sorry white boi ass so u just remember dat when im cruising down in my phat ride wid me homies.

+Ur shit 2 JC lolz. No j/k

This thread is now an online petition to have every single one of Work_monkey's posts edited to "I'm a big fat loser with no friends." Unofficially official ex-admin signature.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:05   #45
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This thread is now an online petition to have every single one of Work_monkey's posts edited to "I'm a big fat loser with no friends." Unofficially official ex-admin signature.
Signed
(and laughing at the thought of it!)
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:23   #46
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Signed
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:30   #47
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Signed.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:31   #48
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Sin-ed
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:32   #49
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Sin-ed
Must have been important to ruin your post count and force you out of retirement.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:34   #50
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

^^^^^
edit: his postcount looks good to me

Signed