User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:27   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gary Jules gets Christmas Number 1

woo yay
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:30   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Gary Jules gets Christmas Number 1

woah, nice one
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:31   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

THERE IS A GOD!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:31   #4
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point

first time for years there has been a genuine race for xmas no.1 with 2 decent songs.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:34   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

About time we had a good xmas #1.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:37   #6
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

About time we had a good xmas #1.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:51   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally I wanted The Darkness to get it more.
I'll settle for this though - at least it's not the bloody pop idols (or fking Kelly Osbourne)
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 20:56   #8
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
what was the other one?

seriously this is the first number 1 in the past alot of time that i like

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Though i am not a fan of The Darkness i still class their music as good

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 21:29   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I'll settle for this though - at least it's not the bloody pop idols
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:06   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This upsets me.

Now i am more likely to hear that song everywhere i go*.

Hearing a song you like a massive amount ruins it :'(

*well lots of time on the radio/TV music channels anyway
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:18   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no

can

do
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:09   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Am I the only one who thinks that it is the most depressing song ever?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:10   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i don't like gary jules, he looks like an idiot and always wears a silly hat. i got bored of that song about 6 months ago, and i got bored of the original around the same time aswell. darkness should have got it, it's christmas lets have a HAPPY SONG!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:14   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
Clearly youve never experienced Goth music.

:Matrix: <----- Goths
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:16   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
:Matrix: <----- Goths
Not pale enough :(
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 01:39   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
Yes. Try Radiohead's Exit Music (For a Film).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:25   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

we hope that you choke
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:26   #18
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll settle for this, at least it's not The bloody Darkness.
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:30   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

darkness r cool dood
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:31   #20
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Their gimmick is getting old already.

It's somewhat catchy music, but horribly overhyped.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:35   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

The best Christmas present i could ask for would be for The Darkness to die.

Their music sucks.

AND SO DO YOU IF YOU LIKE IT!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:37   #22
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I suck dick, but I don't like the Darkness that much
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:40   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

You must be the exception that proves the rule then or something Grimble.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 20:41   #24
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

I'm speshul

Grimble
Residental Lego Shaker
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:52   #25
Not_Work_Child

It sucks, I heard it several months ago and I didnt like it then, now everyones got it as their MSN display names and it still sucks.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 20:56   #26
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

PROPER CRIMBO

this song should have got it

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 21:04   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Work_Child
It sucks, I heard it several months ago and I didnt like it then, now everyones got it as their MSN display names and it still sucks.
Mad World?

People who watched Donnie Darko heard it a year or more ago, so you saying you heard it several months ago isn't exactly making you the old skool mad world homie.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 11:46   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

this is so funny

ive listened to the song for like 1-2 years

and now the public finds it :sigh:

ppl r so out fo the loop
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 12:23   #29
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
this is so funny

ive listened to the song for like 1-2 years

and now the public finds it :sigh:

ppl r so out fo the loop

you're so

ps. i'm er
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 13:30   #30
Not_Work_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Mad World?

People who watched Donnie Darko heard it a year or more ago, so you saying you heard it several months ago isn't exactly making you the old skool mad world homie.

This is what I meant, I wasnt sure of the exact date it was though
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 15:59   #31
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

I much prefered the Original Mad World by Tears for Fears in the good ole 80's

Can't get to like this "new" version at all....
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 16:14   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Lady
I much prefered the Original Mad World by Tears for Fears in the good ole 80's :D

Can't get to like this "new" version at all....

You appear to be "in the minority"* or something.

*inter racial relationships are frowned upon in many culures

[/poor joke]
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 14:39   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the british public arent completely stupid yet, they shunned the fagness and got the best christmas number one of my lifespan so far

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 15:34   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
the british public arent completely stupid yet, they shunned the fagness and got the best christmas number one of my lifespan so far
mad world is better but the darkness still rock.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 19:32   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The darkness need a singer before they can be good in my book. They certainly would have been the next best choice though, rather them than flop idol or avid merrions cash-in.

Mad world is the best xmas #1 i can remember

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 20:37   #36
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

preferred The Darkness, also like Proppa Crimbo too, but madworld aint that bad, better than previous nr1's
eg spice girls
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 20:51   #37
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

today i heard my mum describe the darkness as 'the new queen' to my granddad

oh and i spent the rest of christmas day teaching him how to text as he got a mobile for christmas, which is more than i ****ing got put together

christmas ****ing sucks dudes :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 20:54   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
today i heard my mum describe the darkness as 'the new queen' to my granddad
I'd say Muse are more the 'New Queen', if anyone are.
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 21:07   #39
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'd say Muse are more the 'New Queen', if anyone are.

muse are great, but the point was shes barely heard any of the darkness, if anything, ive no idea where it came from
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 21:09   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
muse are great, but the point was shes barely heard any of the darkness, if anything, ive no idea where it came from
DAMN YOU POPULAR CULTURE

ps

Best week ever at the Stadium of Light; beat Real Madrid and Newcastle (3-1 and 2-0 respectively)
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 04:15   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

Popular culture hates me and the feelings are reciprocated.