User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:01   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Petition to stop x-mas

and may Santa die a horrible slow and painfull death.

signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:02   #2
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Petition to stop x-mas

you've been spending too much time with Hicks

btw, JBOY will remove your petition as he is happy (quote) "students are going home - joy" (endquote)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:39   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

GAYBOY is out of date. Today is liberation day. Stop the ****ing x-mas nonsense wich has been going on for far to long.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:43   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

why don't you go drive around the block a bit with your modified townie car
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 11:47   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Because I'm not a townie. I need to buy some fat neon frames, superbass speaker system with infinite volume amplification mods power, a lowering kit wich will make my care next to useless on the road, mod kits to make it look more of a spaceshuttle than a classy car and finally air filters to make it go 'swooooooooosh-kaadiiiiiiisssshhh' whenever I go above 20km/h.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:00   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Imagine, you could make one killer blow to consumerism by eliminating the 24/25th of December.

Way to go dude!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 12:03   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
And, to quote the British in that film 'What up tally ho!'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:50   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'm serious ffs!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:51   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

goths do not modify their cars
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 14:58   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Also, since when is christmas american (unless your a f*ck up mormon).

ITS CHRISTMAS, YOU BASTARD!! NOBDY CAN TAKE IT AWAY!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:01   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If goths modified their cars (which wouldn't happen, as I'm sure buying a car is a frivolous waste of eyeshadow and cider funds), I'd guess they'd modify it so the exhasut note was similar to the wailing of tortured souls living in unending misery in the fiery pits of hell, doom and depair.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:04   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Two friends of mine drives funeral cars. Styling: White crosses on the roof.

Goth styling all the way baby!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:06   #13
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

smooth.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:22   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
wailing of tortured souls living in unending misery in the fiery pits of hell, doom and depair.
reminds me of how mods perceive GD threads and users
----------retired-------
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 15:31   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, that's how we want the threads and users to be.

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:07   #16
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Online anger management class is what you need boy!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:27   #17
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

or a school of minions to do his biddings .
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:28   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we please modify this board?

I want Goth Mod 1.1 as an option. It could be all black with lots of black stuff.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 16:57   #19
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

And spikes.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 17:43   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

What would be the point of logging in? Surely as a goth, you'd be too apathetic to bother about it anyway, and even if you did, you'd just look at the replies of all the 'boring, mindless worker-ants' and feel so superior you'd hardly find the energy to waste your incredible specialness on such undeserved minions.

Oh wait, does this mean Nod's a goth? With ginger hair?

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:01   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People who do things differently are evil and should be ridiculed. If people wear different clothes, listen to different music to you then you should violently seek their destruction. It's the way forward.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:19   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

goths are different??
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:28   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
People who do things differently are evil and should be ridiculed. If people wear different clothes, listen to different music to you then you should violently seek their destruction. It's the way forward.
r u a goth?
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:33   #24
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

bah humbug innit
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 18:55   #25
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we please get a goth subforum?
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:22   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
r u a goth?
No.

Although I wear black clothes and have stupid long black hair

(p.s. I know, I know, cut up not across, hahahahahaha)
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:24   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

so what, I wear mostly black too and can't be arsed to go to the haircutter (yep black hair) except when I go meet my gf. Still I feel like rolleyeing my skull untill it cracks when I see one of those goth faggots.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:40   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Still I feel like rolleyeing my skull untill it cracks when I see one of those goth faggots.
Why? What the hell does it matter what other people wear/do/etc?

Sure, I think certain people put too much effort into their appearance - but that's mainly true of overly trendy people, etc. Plus, not everyone can be naturally beautiful like me.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:40   #29
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

NOT SIGNED

christmas rules, for the excess alcohol and the mince pies
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:49   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why? What the hell does it matter what other people wear/do/etc?

Sure, I think certain people put too much effort into their appearance - but that's mainly true of overly trendy people, etc. Plus, not everyone can be naturally beautiful like me.

I really don't mind what they do or wear. I just can't stand those twats feeling so different while they're just following another trend. Like those so called altos, yeah we are so ****ing alternative all together wearing the same shirts and jeans and loving radiohead because if you don't love radiohead (or put in any other hot band, i am not really following the scene or whatever) you are not a real alternative person.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:51   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Being alternative is completley different from being individualistic though, so it's hardly a contradictary notion. It's like being the opposition in a political sense I guess.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:54   #32
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

a political sense? Well, over here most teenage angsty altos have completely no political sense except for voting for the left parties because it's hip.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:56   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
a political sense? Well, over here most teenage angsty altos have completely no political sense except for voting for the left parties because it's hip.
That's not what I mean, but don't worry about it. You can cling to your anti-anti-establishmentarianism
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 19:57   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

yeah just **** it all
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:24   #35
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Sooooo...... Did we stop christmas or not dude?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:29   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just because you people have no friends doesn't mean the rest of us normal folk should suffer.

Cheer up goth, have an irn bru.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:31   #37
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Jonny, could I have a pentagram avatar for xmas you recon?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:34   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Jonny, could I have a pentagram avatar for xmas you recon?
Sorry dude, you missed me quitting. Now I spend my days sitting in the pub drinking excessive amounts of alcohol..........which is actually no different from what I did before but you know what I mean.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:39   #39
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Is there a thread I can read up? I went away for a while.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:42   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Is there a thread I can read up? I went away for a while.

It's entitled ITT but it's not very informative because I didn't have an ego wank all over the forums*

*That happened later when I started banning users when I discovered I still could.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:44   #41
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Exclamation Re: Petition to stop x-mas

I know you don't, that's why it's a shame your no longer a mod.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:46   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I know you don't, that's why it's a shame your no longer a mod.
Ahhhh, now I'm blushing.

Funnily enough I am now off to buy my christmas presents. BtotheYtotheE.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 09:55   #43
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I don't do xmas, but I'll do a special for you;

merry xmas mate.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:35   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

****ing hell but christmas is expensive. Why can't we all be some form of daft christian sect and despise commercialism and not buy presents?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 13:19   #45
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
****ing hell but christmas is expensive. Why can't we all be some form of daft christian sect and despise commercialism and not buy presents?
in agreement with wise old dude with funni accent
----------retired-------