User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 May 2012, 09:30   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
The Round from CBA's perspective

As I know you all have been awaiting my opinion on a few subjects here on AD I have decided to make a little topic of my own.

FYI I have just got back of a 1 month AD suspension.

*RAT = Ultores
*FAG = Fang
*ND = NewDawn
*CT = Conspiracy

Anyhow to make sure I am clear and concise I will try to split this up into some sections.

Politics

Really I won't delve too deeply into the day to day politics etc but I just want to make a couple key points.

1) Everyone hit Rat because they won three rounds in a row and clearly have the best, player on player, playerbase in the game. I admit they have a lot of poor players but the likes of Benneh etc ensure they are a decent excel fighting force.

2) CT hit Fag cause they were getting a huge value lead.. Makes sense?

3) Fag hit CT for easy roids, obv they didn't want Rat to get all the freebies

4) ND have done nothing noticable this round other than crash more value than usual.

Moving on.. (now we have politics cleared)

Let's look at the top allys and quickly close down a few points

Alliances

Rat

Not a PA superpower.. Can't cope with sustained incs no matter who wins this round. Their HC's emo, rage and go inactive. Their DCs give up and yes their members crash similar to ND. Very medicore alliance up against poor opposition

Fag

They def against their alliance. There def isn't as good as last round. Irv on vacation? And they have players that receive special treatment. I will not mention names here but select gosu players could possibly be included.

CT

Fairly strong offensively.. I'd go as far to say as strong or stronger than FAG/RAT.. 100% better attacks than FAG.. However, as usual, CT's defense is worse than bad. Will be a miracle if you win the round. Good politics once again by Monroe and gm

ND

Poor attacks poor defense and crashes... One good thing.. Lukey <3

*/me opens up sandmans to see who else is playing

xVx

RAT puppy dog.. Can't hold roids, attacks are okayish... usual stuff

DFTKWKWK

Much better stuff from the boys with no toys.. very inexperienced bunch, lack of coordination etc but really are improiving.. roided LL!!!! and seem to be doing a decent roid.. lack of def on my gal m8 meant i had to def him too many times but GJ guys

Apprime

Poor def, very inactive.. Have jihadded some spectacularly though and kill a lot of value through fakes.. Plus have SK'd decently <3 If anyone hits there fort gal they go to war

Who will win?

Well Fag are wanting to hit Rat with CT which would give Fag the round win.. If this doesn't happen Rat could win but most likely Fag will take it. ND are trying to hit Apprime which will see retals meaning App can't focus on fag like previously wanted.

And that's my 10min round up peoples!!! Follow me on twitter #CBAowningPAsince2006

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 12:49   #2
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

A+++++++++ Post.

So concise and yet informative: reading it left me feeling like I had just played a boring round of internet space rock game.

I would read posts by this poster again.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 13:00   #3
Tizza

Tizza is an unknown quantity at this point

Ild say your about spot on there cba and like the way you left out any bum licking any of the alliances have done this round.

And also think Fag have this round in the bag. played politics perfect from when to sit tidy and timing on the back stab of CT

Congratz fag
Unread 1 May 2012, 13:52   #4
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Highlight of the round well done CBA
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 14:33   #5
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I'm shocked you haven't crashed and deleted yet.
Though you have been kicked from what 3 alliances this round?
Impressive.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 14:42   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
I'm shocked you haven't crashed and deleted yet.
Though you have been kicked from what 3 alliances this round?
Impressive.
You're shocked?
I have never deleted in my planetarion history.
Kicked from two alliances.
Not impressive really, thanks though...

For the record, your AD posts are nearly as garbage as B_bopping-Butcher and your planet management skills rely wholey on being directed everywhere by Irv.

Please, in future, get a clue?

Thanks!

Unread 1 May 2012, 15:01   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Could you really only get 3 people to fanboy?

P.S. I was amused.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 15:14   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Could you really only get 3 people to fanboy?

P.S. I was amused.
15:13:50] -LDK- @Yoshi • I never Nelito i know whats i said so stfu i told u barc would win as well listen to me and you go far in life.

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:17   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
You're shocked?

For the record, your AD posts are nearly as garbage as B_bopping-Butcher and your planet management skills rely wholey on being directed everywhere by Irv.

Thanks!
Relaying on clueless flame makes u look as clueless as the Rats.
Theyve been saying the last weeks that, oh no, FAnG got such a big lead, there is no way we can catch up with them, or CT got such a big lead, how are we gonna catch up with 20 millions in the three last weeks, etc etc.
Now look at the rankings.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 16:30   #10
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Relaying on clueless flame makes u look as clueless as the Rats.
Theyve been saying the last weeks that, oh no, FAnG got such a big lead, there is no way we can catch up with them, or CT got such a big lead, how are we gonna catch up with 20 millions in the three last weeks, etc etc.
Now look at the rankings.
What the hell are you on about? Check that value lead

Fag = 264,177,943
CT =234,742,368
Rat = 200,512,848

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:37   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
What the hell are you on about? Check that value lead

Fag = 264,177,943
CT =234,742,368
Rat = 200,512,848
It is still the top50 planets in tag that for SCORE or?
U know value lead will count for nothing when xVx/Rats comes along with some other allies to bash on FAnG.

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:39   #12
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
It is still the top50 planets in tag that for SCORE or?
U know value lead will count for nothing when xVx/Rats comes along with some other allies to bash on FAnG.
xvx is nap'd with fang..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 16:41   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
xvx is nap'd with fang..
So is ultores.....
And CT was napped with FAnG also the other day......
What point are you trying to establish?

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:43   #14
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

So what you're implying is everyone who nap's fang eventually will end up backstabbing them?
Unread 1 May 2012, 16:44   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So what you're implying is everyone who nap's fang eventually will end up backstabbing them?
Im implying that Ultores would backstabb their own mother if that is what it takes to gain sucsess, and that xVx does what ever Ultores does.

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:46   #16
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Im implying that Ultores would backstabb their own mother if that is what it takes to gain sucsess, and that xVx does what ever Ultores does.
Cos we have such a big trackrecord of backstabbing our allies right?
Unread 1 May 2012, 16:53   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Cos we have such a big trackrecord of backstabbing our allies right?
No point in arguing with u, nothing would please me more than FAnG winning this round over Ultores, so please, show us how noble Rats actualy are.

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:55   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

Seriously I can't take dumb and dumber anymore

B-bopping-bitcher and Ekqueero are worse than Cain and Max

GET A ROOM

and that value is basically the same as score Butcher.

Unread 1 May 2012, 16:56   #19
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
No point in arguing with u, nothing would please me more than FAnG winning this round over Ultores, so please, show us how noble Rats actualy are.
We don't have anything to prove in that regard, you however do!
Unread 1 May 2012, 17:18   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

a: edam
b: stilton
c: cheddar

any suggestions which cheese goes best with all the whineing ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 17:25   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We don't have anything to prove in that regard, you however do!
What do we got to prove?
Irvine has allready given us reasons for the NAP breaking with CT.
I cant decide for you if you think that is dishounor, but for the FAnG HCs it clearly was no dishonour in it.
We all know Ultores will do what ever it takes to win, they ally/nap everyone who will give them the upper hand in the end.

Unread 1 May 2012, 17:35   #22
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Just posting again to big up CBA for his awesome response to Mz.

I have no idea what the significance of that almost entirely incomprehensible quote from Yoshi is, but I've re-read it 3 times and my chest hurts.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 18:06   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What do we got to prove?
Well, you said Ultores would backstab in order to win. So it'd be nice if you could back up that claim with some facts, for example pointing out when Ultores did that in the past.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 May 2012, 18:19   #24
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well, you said Ultores would backstab in order to win. So it'd be nice if you could back up that claim with some facts, for example pointing out when Ultores did that in the past.
Last round they dropped the nap with FAnG when FAnG was getting fat?
This round we will see what happends, but im pretty sure that Ultores will drop the nap with FAnG again.

Unread 1 May 2012, 19:36   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

NAP dropping is not the same thing as backstabbing.
Unread 1 May 2012, 19:41   #26
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

what tick was that B_Butcher???

Out of intrest
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 20:40   #27
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Man.
Read up the whole thread, and come back to me when youve done that, instead of claiming A is B, or A is not B, and viceversa!
eksero was the first one to use the "backstabbing" to describe breaking a NAP.
As we allready had a "common agreement" what the word backstabbing was in this thread, i used it to point out the occasions that ultores had broken their NAPs, ie backstabbing, to answer ur question.
You are trying to make someone else look like a fool, when it is you who aint paying attention to the discussion.

Unread 1 May 2012, 20:42   #28
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unless it's done without giving the "proper" (agreed) notice..... FAnG & xVx please note.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 20:42   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
what tick was that B_Butcher???

Out of intrest
what tick was what? i dont follow

Unread 1 May 2012, 21:00   #30
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
a: edam
b: stilton
c: cheddar

any suggestions which cheese goes best with all the whineing ?
Everyone knows its melted cheese
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 21:17   #31
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Last round they dropped the nap with FAnG when FAnG was getting fat?
This round we will see what happends, but im pretty sure that Ultores will drop the nap with FAnG again.
Uhm, you need to get your facts straight...FAnG dropped Ultores...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 21:19   #32
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Oh, just incase I know because I was FAnG HC last rd and dealt with ult politics before you try to claim otherwise...
Ultores
Unread 1 May 2012, 21:26   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Thats what i was getting at Colt - i was sure FanG dropped with Ultores late on in the round.. i assume thats the one he meant... in B-Butchers world FanG never drop a NaP with anyone!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 21:41   #34
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You're shocked?
You deleted last round.
Oh wait, no, you just crashed, whined, exiled and went inactive.
My bad
Quote:
For your standards, that's probably accurate.
You're about half a rung higher then Yoshika on a thousand rung ladder
Quote:
I'm too lazy to care, I primarily play defensively, which leads to others having good rounds.
Quote:

Thanks!
When you find one, let me know.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2012, 22:00   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Man.
Read up the whole thread, and come back to me when youve done that, instead of claiming A is B, or A is not B, and viceversa!
eksero was the first one to use the "backstabbing" to describe breaking a NAP.
As we allready had a "common agreement" what the word backstabbing was in this thread, i used it to point out the occasions that ultores had broken their NAPs, ie backstabbing, to answer ur question.
You are trying to make someone else look like a fool, when it is you who aint paying attention to the discussion.
First of all, that's a dumb definition.

Second, I did reread the thread and I did not see eksero saying anything like that. I can only assume you're referring to this:
Quote:
But you are mistaken if you think that statement supports a definition of backstabbing that encompasses all the many ways of ending a NAP.

And finally, I was not attempting to make you look like a fool, I just wanted to hear some evidence that supported the accusation you made. I still do, since your first attempt seems to have failed to passed scrutiny.
Unread 1 May 2012, 22:09   #36
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
You deleted last round.
Oh wait, no, you just crashed, whined, exiled and went inactive.
My badFor your standards, that's probably accurate.
You're about half a rung higher then Yoshika on a thousand rung ladder
I'm too lazy to care, I primarily play defensively, which leads to others having good rounds.

When you find one, let me know.
I was closed for crashing half my CO.

I split fico and Set one to the right prelaunch, other forgot to p/l

Woke in morning with fleet dead.

Then I get closed.

Please get facts right.

Unread 1 May 2012, 22:13   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Uhm, you need to get your facts straight...FAnG dropped Ultores...
wth would FAnG first initate loads of roids, and instead of safe keeping em being napped to Ultores, drop the NAP and go to war with em?

Unread 1 May 2012, 22:26   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
First of all, that's a dumb definition.

Second, I did reread the thread and I did not see eksero saying anything like that. I can only assume you're referring to this:
But you are mistaken if you think that statement supports a definition of backstabbing that encompasses all the many ways of ending a NAP.

And finally, I was not attempting to make you look like a fool, I just wanted to hear some evidence that supported the accusation you made. I still do, since your first attempt seems to have failed to passed scrutiny.
1. I say value wont count for anything when the Ultores/xVx block comes after FAnG with the rest of the univers.
2. eksero says that xvx and FAnG are napped.
3. I say that CT was napped with FAnG, and they broke to NAP to roid FAnG.
4. eksero asks as a reply to my post, if everyone NAPed to FAnG will eventualy backstabb them, as i read it, refering to breaking a NAP.
5. I say that Ultores is a alliance playing for the win, and that they will break any NAP if it can give them the win.
6. eksero ask if they got a record on breaking NAPs(in this discussion called backstabbing)
7. i say i dont give a fck, i hope they stay allied to FAnG.
8. eksero claims FAnG got a record of "backstabbing", and we got something to prove when it comes to trustyness.
9. i refer to some post, wich explains the course of action for FAnG
10. you come into the discussion, where i though backstabbing was well established as breaking NAPs, and ask when ultores did this.
11. I point out where Ultores broke a NAP
12. You ask if backstabbing equals breaking a NAP, for whatever reason i dont know.

Unread 1 May 2012, 22:38   #39
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
wth would FAnG first initate loads of roids, and instead of safe keeping em being napped to Ultores, drop the NAP and go to war with em?
You are a mere peon in FAnG, I was HC dealing with Ultores when it came to politics, but ok, if you think you know best..!

(make a long story short: basically pressure from CT/DLR etc, ie Irvines/gm's relationship!!)
Ultores
Unread 1 May 2012, 22:43   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
You are a mere peon in FAnG, I was HC dealing with Ultores when it came to politics, but ok, if you think you know best..!

(make a long story short: basically pressure from CT/DLR etc, ie Irvines/gm's relationship!!)
If u claim that is the fact, and that is the real fact, that FAnG backstabbed Ultores last round, i understand why Ultores won last round, FAnG had a good roid lead didnt they?

Unread 1 May 2012, 22:44   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
4. eksero asks as a reply to my post, if everyone NAPed to FAnG will eventualy backstabb them, as i read it, refering to breaking a NAP.
How about we ask eksero if he thinks that ending a NAP is always backstabbing? That seems to me like the quickest way of getting past this rather tedious disagreement and back to you providing some instances of Ultores backstabbing another alliance. Which you still haven't done.
Unread 1 May 2012, 22:59   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
How about we ask eksero if he thinks that ending a NAP is always backstabbing? That seems to me like the quickest way of getting past this rather tedious disagreement and back to you providing some instances of Ultores backstabbing another alliance. Which you still haven't done.
It was a follow up question on a post where i claimed that CT broke the NAP with FAnG, and he ask if everyone backstabbs FAnG, i cannot see what else he could be meaning except that CT dropping the NAP was infact backstabbing.
I reply to you because you dont look at NAP dropping the same way as i did under these cirumstances. You can say what you want, but i cant read what eksero post in any other way.

Unread 2 May 2012, 07:36   #43
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Unless it's done without giving the "proper" (agreed) notice..... FAnG & xVx please note.
Even sometimes giving the agreed/"proper" notice doesn't mean you wont get accused of backstabbing!

(Hi NewDawn)

CBA, since when did you learn to write semi-coherently?
Unread 2 May 2012, 08:06   #44
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Butcher is funny
Unread 2 May 2012, 08:12   #45
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Even sometimes giving the agreed/"proper" notice doesn't mean you wont get accused of backstabbing!

(Hi NewDawn)

CBA, since when did you learn to write semi-coherently?
aaaaaaaaaaa

Fair comment old buddy.. Basically I've spent the round in Apprime's very own #ironcurtain. Due to the high levels IQ and awesome literacy I have come along way.

Unread 2 May 2012, 08:43   #46
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
If u claim that is the fact, and that is the real fact, that FAnG backstabbed Ultores last round, i understand why Ultores won last round, FAnG had a good roid lead didnt they?
I don't claim it is a fact, I state it is a fact....

ultores had held the roid lead for most of the round, so having a good roid lead in the last 200 or so ticks meant nothing..
Ultores
Unread 2 May 2012, 11:58   #47
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Basicly you all suck, if 1 sucker backstabs the other sucker and beats this sucker in the process you are still a sucker. Now fkoff with this special olympics argument and suck eachother off again.

Calm pls
Unread 2 May 2012, 20:23   #48
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Yeeee....... no.

If my allies are setting up to hit me, i aint waiting the "proper" notice-time to get shafted. I wonder who would...? Note not taken

Foreplay is overrated.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 22:23   #49
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Does the same group of people really have to hijack every single thread on AD and turn it into a back and forth repitition of the same old stuff?

CBAs initial post was pretty good and so were the first few responces, but it went sour like every other AD thread pretty quickly.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2012, 23:49   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
Does the same group of people really have to hijack every single thread on AD and turn it into a back and forth repitition of the same old stuff?

CBAs initial post was pretty good and so were the first few responces, but it went sour like every other AD thread pretty quickly.
Am i apart of that gang?