User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 11:05   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Round 45 - Worst Round Ever?

Hmmm without trolling /hating too much this seems to be the worst round I've ever participated in..

I can't put it down to one reason in particular but;

1) Politics sucking, some alliances with no balls etc
2) stats being dreadful
3) the change of the prelaunch rule making +2 the earliest launch
4) mh closing my account for crashing (as if people haven't crashed before)

opinions?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 11:19   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 45 - Worst Round Ever?

i can imagine #4 weighes heavier on your judgement than the other 3, but i agree its the worst round i've personally participated in aswell.
i think point 2 is a combination/result of 1 and 3 aswell though.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 11:34   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
i can imagine #4 weighes heavier on your judgement than the other 3, but i agree its the worst round i've personally participated in aswell.
i think point 2 is a combination/result of 1 and 3 aswell though.
Actually, you're wrong, point #4 was well after I became feedup and bored with the round... The inability to land.. I did not land a single attack with my CO since week one.

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 13:26   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Actually, you're wrong, point #4 was well after I became feedup and bored with the round... The inability to land.. I did not land a single attack with my CO since week one.
There are top10 planets wich is only FI/CO, so i dont think its the stats, maybe its ?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 13:38   #5
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

I disagree, R39 was worse...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 14:34   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Round 28 was worse. Round 16 too, perhaps. And that's just off the top of my head.

This "worst round ever" thing comes up every couple of rounds and is entirely due to people not knowing their history.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 16:04   #7
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Round 28 was worse. Round 16 too, perhaps. And that's just off the top of my head.

This "worst round ever" thing comes up every couple of rounds and is entirely due to people not knowing their history.
Really? Even though CBA said "the worst round i've ever been in"?
I never played round 16 and 28 so I wouldn't know. For me this one is the worst. Seems so too for CBA.

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 16:18   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank you for providing an excellent example of "people not knowing their history": CBA played both of those rounds.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 16:36   #9
Nitros
Internal Error

I guess I i can only talk for myself then

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 20:05   #10
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i certainly havent been as commited to this round as i have been to the previous 8 ish. however, that is only partly due to stats/pl change, its also down to general disillusion with pa and its utter lack of thought out and/or worth while changes/updates.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 00:13   #11
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

I'd be interested to hear why "people" think that this round would have been improved by the option to sleep for up to 11 hours before their prelaunched attack fleets joined the rest of the universe in setting off for their targets.

That option (PL) was just one in a long sequence of mistakes implemented in the name of progress which had the effect of reducing (even further) the involvement needed to play this game - and to enjoy the community aspect of it.

In the days of PL, the only community aspect is receiving SMS messages at 04:00 GMT telling you to get online to offer your defence ships. Before PL was introduced you were already online and chatting to your alliance/galaxy mates when the hostiles started to appear (usually around 02:00).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 00:23   #12
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Sorry - I forgot to give a nod towards the original poster. I agree that this could quite easily be the worst round ever (I've played all of them except for R1 and I think it's safe to say that R1 was better than this). I just don't agree that the reduction of PL to +2 is a major factor.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 02:25   #13
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
In the days of PL, the only community aspect is receiving SMS messages at 04:00 GMT telling you to get online to offer your defence ships. Before PL was introduced you were already online and chatting to your alliance/galaxy mates when the hostiles started to appear (usually around 02:00).
You are right! Before PL was introduced, i had my alarm set at 01:45 to launch my attack. Then set launch at 01:59 so noone would see it before tick. Check if galaxy/alliance had incs, and went back to bed at 02:05. On days where my def was needed before i woke up or after i went back to bed i would get an sms/call and send def.

So instead of setting alarm in the middle of the gd night, EVERY NIGHT, with PL i got the CHOICE to go to bed at 00:15, usually knowing my gal would (not) get incs, and sleep until i got a call/sms to launch my def, or the CHOICE to stay awake and sort def for gal/alliance.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 03:31   #14
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
You are right! Before PL was introduced, i had my alarm set at 01:45 to launch my attack. Then set launch at 01:59 so noone would see it before tick. Check if galaxy/alliance had incs, and went back to bed at 02:05. On days where my def was needed before i woke up or after i went back to bed i would get an sms/call and send def.

So instead of setting alarm in the middle of the gd night, EVERY NIGHT, with PL i got the CHOICE to go to bed at 00:15, usually knowing my gal would (not) get incs, and sleep until i got a call/sms to launch my def, or the CHOICE to stay awake and sort def for gal/alliance.
Your argument is flawed, you could also CHOOSE to get up at 0145 or not to do so. There's no "had to" about it. And if someone chooses to wake up to deal with those incomings, why shouldn't you have chosen to be awake to launch them?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 21 Feb 2012 at 03:36.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 07:39   #15
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

With PL there is less def,
less def means more landnings,
more landings is more fun than launching at times where 90% of the game is awake and also launches/sends def,
simple logic tbfh.
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 10:25   #16
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

So you only have fun when your enemies are asleep, basically?

Personally I'd prefer a fight, but whatever floats your boat.

Yes, I'm calling you a coward, if it wasn't obvious enough.

In all seriousness, if the people wanting to save and make planetarion better (personally I don't much care any more) are among those complaining about prelaunch, you should be trying to come up with a way to shift the action times for planetarion to social hours. Prelaunch or not is irrelevant compared to fact that the game practically requires overnight availability (note I don't say activity) to do well.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 21 Feb 2012 at 10:30.
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 12:49   #17
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I think the fact that I'm not playing this round has had a huge impact on it being such a boring and shit round.
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 13:42   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Thank you for providing an excellent example of "people not knowing their history": CBA played both of those rounds.

Started PA r17 ....

Therefore I couldn't of played in round 16

Unread 21 Feb 2012, 14:29   #19
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Shrug, seems like every other round I've played since R9 or something.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 14:52   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Started PA r17 ....

Therefore I couldn't of played in round 16
Then you have a stalker who stole both your nickname and your first name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA History
234 CHARLES REAL LIFE THIEF CBA xVx 4,903,327 1,741,267 52,701 1,057 Zik 14:10:3
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 16:38   #21
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Then you have a stalker who stole both your nickname and your first name:
Omg my first round was round 15!! crazy!

Thanks mz

Unread 21 Feb 2012, 19:18   #22
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Worst round i have ever played tbh.

Stats have been dire - theres nothing even slightly fun in them.
Politics have been even worse than the stats and thats saying something.

Bleh, bring on ST stats.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2012, 21:30   #23
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

The url will be clear for its new purpose soon.

Keep up the good work Jagex!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 14:52   #24
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
So you only have fun when your enemies are asleep, basically?

Personally I'd prefer a fight, but whatever floats your boat.

Yes, I'm calling you a coward, if it wasn't obvious enough.

In all seriousness, if the people wanting to save and make planetarion better (personally I don't much care any more) are among those complaining about prelaunch, you should be trying to come up with a way to shift the action times for planetarion to social hours. Prelaunch or not is irrelevant compared to fact that the game practically requires overnight availability (note I don't say activity) to do well.
I did suggest it a couple rounds ago. Sadly PA team came up with a half arsed fix that made things worse for some people instead of a solution to the real problem.
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 22:23   #25
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Yours wouldn't have fixed much more than the pl change.

PS. Stop blaming PA Team for the lack of development. They're the ones that are keeping PA 'alive', they won't be the ones giving it a new life.

Last edited by Patrikc; 22 Feb 2012 at 22:58.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2012, 23:09   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I did suggest it a couple rounds ago. Sadly PA team came up with a half arsed fix that made things worse for some people instead of a solution to the real problem.
Your suggestion is retarded, because it's not a fair compromise.
My protection ends at 1am my time, ya no.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 23 Feb 2012, 05:04   #27
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You know there's a thread dedicated to Gio2k's idea already, right? You can post right there, it's ok. Additionally, you might want to read the actual thread before flaming. Maybe it would prevent making incorrect assumptions on what's in it.

That said, I understand: You've only been around for 11 years. It would be unfair to expect such grand initiatives of you like "read threads before replying to them" and "post about X in the thread about X". I'll be glad to explain how this whole "forum" thing works, if you want me to. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 06:12   #28
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
You know there's a thread dedicated to Gio2k's idea already, right? You can post right there, it's ok. Additionally, you might want to read the actual thread before flaming. Maybe it would prevent making incorrect assumptions on what's in it.

That said, I understand: You've only been around for 11 years. It would be unfair to expect such grand initiatives of you like "read threads before replying to them" and "post about X in the thread about X". I'll be glad to explain how this whole "forum" thing works, if you want me to. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.
You're kidding right?
Like seriously, are you that dense that my post flew that far over your head?
He posted, 'This is my suggestion'
Unless he re-edits his original post with new ideas (typically how most non-shit forums operate, to help people not shift through piles upon piles of useless garbage) it's not worth reading.

Quote:
I the stats indeed prove that PA is almost only played by aging euros
Horrible assumption, and likely fairly inaccurate for what's coming next
Quote:
i suggest implementing some kind of nighttime protection, where fleets cannot be launched between let's says 0gmt - 6gmt (as an example of a game that implements some kind of nighttime protection see lord of ultima online). I as member of the old fart brigade would be grateful for something like that.
Horrible suggestion that I previously commented on.
I suggest you get on the same page as the rest of the world Mz, might help you out.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 09:44   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Well.
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 13:33   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The worst round ever is the one where Game finished first.
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 18:09   #31
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
The worst round ever is the one where Game finished first.
Was that round 2 when Blue Tuba had picked a fight with TRT in round one? I asked for a ceasefire and they said something like 'you are tiny, why would we nap you when we can farm you' or words to that affect, so TRT joined RE, became RB and got smashed BT to bits?

Or another one?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 18:37   #32
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Was that round 2 when Blue Tuba had picked a fight with TRT in round one? I asked for a ceasefire and they said something like 'you are tiny, why would we nap you when we can farm you' or words to that affect, so TRT joined RE, became RB and got smashed BT to bits?

Or another one?
Didnt Game win round 3? If i remember correctly he was The Roman Fortress or something like that.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 18:54   #33
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Wiki
Game has been a Legion, Wolfpack, Fury, 1up and Ascendancy member. Famously large planet in Round 3 named The Roman Fortress which in fact ended up not winning the round. Also finished second in Round 20.
Found here.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2012, 18:54   #34
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Didnt Game win round 3? If i remember correctly he was The Roman Fortress or something like that.
He led most of the round but didn't win.
Unread 28 Feb 2012, 19:32   #35
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Thank YOU for providing an excellent example of people outweighing their own opinions over others. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2012, 19:38   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I think you're a little confused. See, you said "their own opinions" when you meant "cold hard facts". It's an easy mistake to make, could happen to the best of us. Even me!

No need to apologize.
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 15:05   #37
Snipes

Snipes is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of the round was watching Ultores and xVx hit unallied galmates with lol waves. I guess it is a game for top scores only now. F@&$ing joke......
Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 15:10   #38
guzlic

guzlic is an unknown quantity at this point

You are a joke, emoing over your unallied gal m8 being roided by 3 man attack (lolwave!). It's impossible to play this game unallied and get a decent result...
guzlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 18:08   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If you didn't want them to be roided, you should have invited them to your alliance.
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 20:09   #40
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
I think you're a little confused. See, you said "their own opinions" when you meant "cold hard facts". It's an easy mistake to make, could happen to the best of us. Even me!

No need to apologize.
It's always tough to tell if you're just trolling, or really that stupid...
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 20:13   #41
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I am really that stupid. Trolling is not allowed here, you know.
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 21:45   #42
Snipes

Snipes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzlic View Post
You are a joke, emoing over your unallied gal m8 being roided by 3 man attack (lolwave!). It's impossible to play this game unallied and get a decent result...
I am not talking about just u clown. pm eddy to find out how many times he was lol waved by high ranking alliances. glad u are still emoing about it, cause I am not. when I first played the game young dumb and full of cum, alliances where galaxies. I guess I miss that and understand the game has changed sadly.
Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Feb 2012, 22:58   #43
Shev
So what?

No it hasn't.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 1 Mar 2012, 03:36   #44
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
i think the fact that i'm not playing this round has had a huge impact on it being such a boring and shit round.
qft

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 22:55   #45
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Or another one?
http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/RB

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_3

Is this a debate really worth having?

Last edited by lokken; 29 Mar 2012 at 23:03.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 23:22   #46
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That second link led me to this. 43 rounds later and we're still talking about the same old bullshit.
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 23:31   #47
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

Why is this even up for debate? Everyone knows R46 is gonna to take the crown.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 06:59   #48
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
How does that change or even impact on what I said. I said something about R1/R2 so you link me to R3?
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 08:40   #49
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
How does that change or even impact on what I said. I said something about R1/R2 so you link me to R3?
It was a joke about Game finishing 2nd. videer won r2 thanks to donations. r3 is the round Game should have won but didn't, thanks again to donations.

I'm wondering what a tale about BlueTuba when I quite probably was no more than a peon, if in the alliance at all has to do with things, to be honest.

Last edited by lokken; 31 Mar 2012 at 08:54.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 10:18   #50
Forest

ok yeah well that makes sense