User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:23   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Dreams that seep into reality.

I always use to have this dream. But the thing is I never knew it was a dream.

In this dream there was always some kind of environmental factor, like a lot of wind or something. This factor always use to affect a lot of things, like the way people moved as they'd be pushed around by the wind quite a bit for example. But it affected me in a different way. I could glide a few centimeters above the pavement with ease. Sometimes only for a few seconds, other times for numerous minutes at a time without touching the pavement even once. Sometimes, however, I got nervous when people were watching, and even sometimes when they weren't, and had to touch-down just to get my balance. I knew it wasn't just the environmental factor, and I really liked it - it was so cool as gliding would be. Other people would see me, and watch me in a curious way, but never stopping, just watching me in the corner of their eye whilst they got on with whatever they were getting on with, it was put down to the environmental factor more than anything. They never said anything, but I felt they knew it wasn't fully normal. I think I've been having this gliding dream for about a year.

When conscience I was never like 'hey guys I can glide' - but it was always there somewhere in my conscience mind never fully thought through. It had seeped into reality.

Then whilst watching this nature program I was watching these flying fish 'gliding' above the water. I was thinking how very cool it was. Then one part of my brain went 'But you can do that as well!', then the other part went 'errr... no...'. For like 3 seconds I was wondering what reality was. Could I glide or not? I jumped up. I thought - shit - I can't.

I remember having a recurring dream that made me think the same way, until I awoke one day and realised it was actually not so, when I was like 15 or something. Except that idea was somewhat more violent. It wasn't an ability just something that kept happening to me. Strange.

Welcome to a thread about dreams that seep into reality.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:48   #2
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road
Re: Dreams that seep into reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks

In this dream there was always some kind of environmental factor, like a lot of wind or something. This factor always use to affect a lot of things, like the way people moved as they'd be pushed around by the wind quite a bit for example. But it affected me in a different way. I could glide a few centimeters above the pavement with ease. Sometimes only for a few seconds, other times for numerous minutes at a time without touching the pavement even once. Sometimes, however, I got nervous when people were watching, and even sometimes when they weren't, and had to touch-down just to get my balance. I knew it wasn't just the environmental factor, and I really liked it - it was so cool as gliding would be. Other people would see me, and watch me in a curious way, but never stopping, just watching me in the corner of their eye whilst they got on with whatever they were getting on with, it was put down to the environmental factor more than anything. They never said anything, but I felt they knew it wasn't fully normal. I think I've been having this gliding dream for about a year.

When conscience I was never like 'hey guys I can glide' - but it was always there somewhere in my conscience mind never fully thought through. It had seeped into reality.

Then whilst watching this nature program I was watching these flying fish 'gliding' above the water. I was thinking how very cool it was. Then one part of my brain went 'But you can do that as well!', then the other part went 'errr... no...'. For like 3 seconds I was wondering what reality was. Could I glide or not? I jumped up. I thought - shit - I can't.

I remember having a recurring dream that made me think the same way, until I awoke one day and realised it was actually not so, when I was like 15 or something. Except that idea was somewhat more violent. It wasn't an ability just something that kept happening to me. Strange.

I've had a similar experience with telekinesis, Matilda style - it's a pain that it never worked out.

Remembering the dreams is the hard part. I'm sure there's a lot of analysis you can go into about feeling free, being different etc.

Maybe that's why people jump off buildings...
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:55   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes

you can

but you do not let yourself.

i think you know the feeling, trying to float when you know you can. but still failing
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 03:19   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks

is this your way of telling us you wet the bed?

since that happened to me once in a drunken mood 'bout 5 years ago .. I had this 'lucid dream' where it all seemed very real and I went to the bathroom, or so I thought ... and let it go
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 03:21   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm sorry, does this look like a hockey thread to you?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 03:24   #6
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

My dreams are altogether more boring and less Cartesian.

Although I do remember one in which I thought I was wading through marshes and had indeed wet the bed.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 05:31   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

when i was a little kid in grade 3 or 4 i used to think that i could run above ground. for gym class we'd have to run around the schoolyard and once i hit a certain speed it felt like i wasn't even touching the ground. no one noticed though so i figured out pretty quickly it was just my mind playing tricks.
i also used to gallop like a horse instead of ru n like you're supposed to. (i wasn't fat then so unfortunately clydesdale jokes don't apply :\)
i think i was a pretty ****ed up kid
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:34   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying:

There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying.
The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Pick a nice day, it suggests, and try it.
The first part is easy.
All it requires is simply the ability to throw yourself forward with all your weight, and willingness not to mind that it's going to hurt.
That is, it's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground.
Most people fail to miss the ground, and if they are really trying properly, the likelihood is that they will fail to miss it fairly hard.
Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
One problem is that you have to miss the ground accidentally. It's no good deliberately intending to miss the ground because you won't. You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else when you're halfway there, so that you are no longer thinking about falling, or about the ground, or about how much it's going to hurt if you fail to miss it.
It is notoriously difficult to prise your attention away from these three things during the split second you have at your disposal. Hence most people's failure, and their eventual disillusionment with this exhilarating and spectacular sport.
If, however, you are lucky enough to have your attention momentarily distracted at the crucial moment by, say, a gorgeous pair of legs (tentacles, pseudopodia, according to phyllum and/or personal inclination) or a bomb going off in your vicinity, or by suddenly spotting an extremely rare species of beetle crawling along a nearby twig, then in your astonishment you will miss the ground completely and remain bobbing just a few inches above it in what might seem to be a slightly foolish manner.
This is a moment for superb and delicate concentration.
Bob and float, float and bob.
Ignore all considerations of your own weight and simply let yourself waft higher.
Do not listen to what anybody says to you at this point because they are unlikely to say anything helpful.
They are most likely to say something along the lines of, 'Good God, you can't possibly be flying!'
It is vitally important not to believe them or they will suddenly be right.
Waft higher and higher.
Try a few swoops, gentle ones at first, then drift above the treetops breathing regularly.
DO NOT WAVE AT ANYBODY.
When you have done this a few times you will find the moment of distraction rapidly becomes easier and easier to achieve.
You will then learn all sorts of things about how to control your flight, your speed, your manoeuvrability, and the trick usually lies in not thinking too hard about whatever you want to do, but just allowing it to happen as if it was going to anyway.
You will also learn about how to land properly, which is something you will almost certainly cock up, and cock up badly, on your first attempt.
There are private flying clubs you can join which help you achieve the all-important moment of distraction. They hire people with surprising bodies or opinions to leap out from behind bushes and exhibit and/or explain them at the critical moments. Few genuine hitch-hikers will be able to afford to join these clubs, but some may be able to get temporary employment at them.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:50   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
is this your way of telling us you wet the bed?

since that happened to me once in a drunken mood 'bout 5 years ago .. I had this 'lucid dream' where it all seemed very real and I went to the bathroom, or so I thought ... and let it go
heh, funny I had something simular, only this was when I was 5 years old. I had a dream that these monsters were cooking me in a pot so they could eat me, and it all felt very warm and real, I woke up only to discover the warmness was real, but only cause I had wet the bed.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 09:03   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as well as the other guy who posted, i have a recurring dream about telekinesis... nothing big, just thinking of stuff across the room and feeling it leap into my hand. Theyre just so lucid though, if i think about it now i can recreate perfectly what it feels like in my head, but still... nothing
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 09:32   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

tonight the a cat was making a noise in front of our door.
then i fell asleep again and dreamed someone let it in. the cat ran in, climbed up the stairs to the second floor and pissed in my face through the ceiling. (somehow)
stupid cats.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:07   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I laughed quite a lot at this post, thank you for an amusing start to the day
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:00   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

when i was little i used to dream i could rollypolly down the stairs and not get hurt
i tried it once and went right through the glass door at the bottom
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:26   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was going to post exactly what megla did
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:31   #15
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Incidentally, how is the Hitch-Hikers Movie shaping up? Anyone know?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:43   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its looking reasonable, getting alan rickman to be marvins voice was inspired i must say
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:51   #17
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

http://planetmagrathea.com/shortreview.html
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:06   #18
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Will be worth seeing it then just to see exactly how much they have mutilated it.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:28   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's out in June... I can't remember though. We had a list of films and when they were coming out at the cinema - wish I'd photocopied it
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:46   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My dreams sometimes affect the way I think for a few days afterwords, eg if I have a particularly vivid dream about someone I havent seen for a while then I'll often end up thinking about them the next couple of days. Also I dont particularly find black girls attractive, but I had a dream about one last week, and have started to find them pretty hot since.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:52   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Incidentally, how is the Hitch-Hikers Movie shaping up? Anyone know?
My friend worked on the movie and got to go to a crew viewing the other day. He said it was pretty good but nothing special. DNA's biographer slated it though.

On-topic : I often have dreams where something specific but mundane happens (e.g. I'll lose a book) and then I'll assimilate that memory into my long-term memory, so when I come across the book I'll be momentarily confused.

I think this happens all the time but usually there's some sort of referential integrity process which means that my mind tries to store the memory of me going on a pub crawl with Karl Marx but then I'll realise I didn't have a time machine.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:58   #22
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think it's out in June... I can't remember though. We had a list of films and when they were coming out at the cinema - wish I'd photocopied it
The website and trailer says April 29th.

As for dreams, when I was younger I dreamt my mother crashed her car into a mechanics garage and they had to help push her out. I was convinced this was real and for years kept repeating the story. The amusing part was part of my family believed me as they didn't know the town we lived in, it was only when I thought about it as I got older I realised it couldn't be true as there had never been a garage in that spot.