User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:29   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey! someti=hing for someone who is bored to research for me :)

as, I have had a quick look, but can't find out who owns/funds www.pro-music.org

anyone who can gets a cookie! or perhaps some rep or something
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:31   #2
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: hey! someti=hing for someone who is bored to research for me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
as, I have had a quick look, but can't find out who owns/funds www.pro-music.org

© 2003-2005 Promusic. All rights reserved.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:34   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cunny funt

who gives them their funding, i have a sneaking suspicion that they are funded by one/some of the big music co's, but cant find anything either way
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:38   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The domain is registered to these people : http://www.ifpi.org/

Who I presume the record industry pays fees/subs towards.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:47   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0

It's run by the IFPI:

http://www.ifpi.org/site-content/press/20040527a.html

Quote:
International Fédération Phonographique Industrie. The European equivalent of the RIAA.

www.dilettantesdictionary.com/index.php
I'd like my $5 now.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:48   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The domain is registered to these people : http://www.ifpi.org/

Who I presume the record industry pays fees/subs towards.
hax.

Tech Name:IFPI Secretariat
Tech Organization:IFPI Secretariat
http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whoi...rg&type=domain
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:49   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coincidentally, they're also the people who pay s|k to be a corporate pro-IP shill.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:53   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

They have a Lords of Acid quote. \o/
http://www.pro-music.org/artistsspeak/printed.htm
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:54   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Coincidentally, they're also the people who pay s|k to be a corporate pro-IP shill.
I'm not pro-corporate. I am pro-IP though. :/
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:55   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
They have a Lords of Acid quote. \o/
http://www.pro-music.org/artistsspeak/printed.htm
He sounds like an ignorant cocksucker. And he can have 40% of my profit if he likes.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:56   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I'm not pro-corporate. I am pro-IP though. :/
Oh, just go and post some more adverts for us to enjoy why don't you.

And spend the money on some mouthwash to get the taste out of your mouth.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 19:57   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
He sounds like an ignorant cocksucker. And he can have 40% of my profit if he likes.
Yeah, not the smartest quote. Seems to think that people are making my money by filesharing.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:01   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Oh, just go and post some more adverts for us to enjoy why don't you.

And spend the money on some mouthwash to get the taste out of your mouth.
What? Superbowl ads are an American fad. I'm not gonna buy a ****ing Hummer and I don't use that stupid deoderant, I do like the thematic entertainment of the advertisements. Just like I like the colors FedEx uses, just like I appreciate the Enron logo (devised by a graphic artist mastermind). It's not pro-corporate, it's pro art. Is my appreciation of Handel pro-royalism (he was funded by royal patrons)? Corporations are the ones with resources and art is generally produced where the resources are because a painting feeds the artist not.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:19   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
It's not pro-corporate, it's pro art. Is my appreciation of Handel pro-royalism (he was funded by royal patrons)?
I wouldn't put Handel on the same level as a McDonald's advert. Maybe if he composed a song which went "I love the king, the divine right to rule is woooooonnnndddderrffuuulllll!" then yeah, pretty much.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 20:23   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I wouldn't put Handel on the same level as a McDonald's advert. Maybe if he composed a song which went "I love the king, the divine right to rule is woooooonnnndddderrffuuulllll!" then yeah, pretty much.
I never said McDonalds advertisements were good. I didn't say all corporate advertisements are good, but there are some that are very good. Handel's not all that ingenious anyways (Although I love his music).