User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 10:38   #1
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Googles GMail

I have a lot of GMail account invites and no friends.

Email [email protected] if you want one.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 10:44   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Googles GMail

I wonder why noone wants them.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 10:59   #3
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

I wonder too, it's def the best free email account around.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:01   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I think it was that strange ´tell us who are your friends and we can make them a member too´ wich could be (not saying it is) the first real attempt to record how someone is connected to other people, and for what reason, which theoretically could be one of the hottest bits of info the CIA and MI6 are looking for.

Anyway.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:04   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I wonder why noone wants them.
Because smart people have their own domain name and use POP3 mail accounts?
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:20   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear that the number of gmail invites you have is directly positively correlated to your penis size.

Can someone confirm this for me?
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:21   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I hear that the number of gmail invites you have is directly positively correlated to your penis size.

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:27   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Because smarter people have their own domain name and use IMAP mail accounts?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:46   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because people started using gmail or at least got accounts over 6 months ago?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:51   #10
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

15 views and 3 account requests, obviously not everyone is as as Stew.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 13:28   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

confirmed

btw i have a ton so if anyone does want one just drop me a pm on the forums or irc with your email addy and ill send you one
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 13:31   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I find it hard to believe that the entire Internet doesn't have a Gmail account.

This thread is so 2004.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 13:46   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Because smarter people have their own domain name and use IMAP mail accounts?
No. Both wrong.

Because smarter people have their own domain name with the MX record pointed at the external IP of their firewall and an Exchange server sitting next to their bed.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 13:52   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
No. Both wrong.

Because smarter people have their own domain name with the MX record pointed at the external IP of their firewall and an Exchange server

ha

hahahaahah

good one.

you had me up to that point.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 15:13   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Why in god´s name anyone would have an exchange server is beyond me
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 15:24   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I find it hard to believe that the entire Internet doesn't have a Gmail account.

This thread is so 2004.
so true
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 17:09   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I think it was that strange ´tell us who are your friends and we can make them a member too´ wich could be (not saying it is) the first real attempt to record how someone is connected to other people, and for what reason, which theoretically could be one of the hottest bits of info the CIA and MI6 are looking for.

Anyway.
Even if they are collecting a network of your friends, this data would be protected from being given out in the same way your emails are protected. Surely?

But I agree it is a convenient bit of data for anyone wanting to spy on you.

Anyway, I still prefer paying Yahoo! Ł12 pounds a year for 2gb storage space, no-ads, disposable email addresses, and a much better user-interface, etc. And I don't trust Google anymore.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 17:25   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Googles GMail

I'm the only person here who has never had sex. \0/
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 17:42   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Even if they are collecting a network of your friends, this data would be protected from being given out in the same way your emails are protected. Surely?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Etc.

In this world you have people, and possible future threats to the NeoCon Nation, AKA Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Edit: This is since it was bought by time-warner ofcourse... The founders were okay but it´s time-warner that came with the darned gmail

Last edited by xtrasyn; 15 Mar 2005 at 17:48.
xtrasyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 18:15   #20
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

OK, thanks for the reply xtrasyn!!
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 18:38   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
OK, thanks for the reply xtrasyn!!
You are very welcome. Even though it gives a nice view of my paranoid state of mind... It was hard to type though, with that organ of yours blocking my view.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:57   #22
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm the only person here who has never had sex. \0/
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 23:05   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

The UELA of Gmail states that they will hand out any of your information over to any goverment official requesting it. No warrant needed.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:18   #24
Weeks
Banned

I wonder if other email services are like this.
I'm glad I deleted my gmail account.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:20   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Googles GMail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
What's so puzzling?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 00:30   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is why, if you want to do crime, you MEET real people and talk to them. You know, in a real situation.

In a underground, secret, bunker while wearing tinhats. The CIA is trying to kill me!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:00   #27
Weeks
Banned

You'll have to remove yourself from everyone in your former life (that can be tracked down via the internet), else you'll get found out via the people that've been tracked down through google.

Officially the first person to claim that Google is an anti-revolutionary device.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:21   #28
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What's so puzzling?
Well, with prostitution, I find it hard to beleive that anyone over 18 is a Virgin. Being A Virgin is not bad though. It means that you are a lot less likely to have AIDS, than say a big time player that has sex all the time. Unless you share needles with bums. I salute you.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:24   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe some people don't want to have sex with a ****ing hooker?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:32   #30
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Well, with prostitution, I find it hard to beleive that anyone over 18 is a Virgin. Being A Virgin is not bad though. It means that you are a lot less likely to have AIDS, than say a big time player that has sex all the time. Unless you share needles with bums. I salute you.
No-one has AIDS. (statistically speaking)
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:36   #31
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There are good hookers you know.
And hopefully you don't feel more of a man for not doing it with a hooker. Your not.
Millions of people have had sex with hookers.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:38   #32
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
No-one has AIDS. (statistically speaking)
Agreed, but I didn't imply that anyone did. Did I?
I think I said tht he had less of a chance of having it.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:45   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Millions of people believed the earth was flat. That's not exactly a fantastic argument. My point is that maybe some people don't want to pay for sex. This is not a poor reflection on those that do any more than not liking apple juice is a poor reflection on someone's character. It's merely a reason why some people don't want to have sex with a hooker.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:45   #34
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
And hopefully you don't feel more of a man for not doing it with a hooker. Your not.
What the gibbering blazes are you on about?
Person A has sex without having to go to a pro.
Person B can only convice prostitutes to have sex with him.
You're saying this has no bearing on their relative manliness at all?
Edit: ok, I misread. I still don't see why you'd want to have "just sex".

And wasn't your first confusion at why MM decided to post about his virginity in a completely unrelated thread? I'm assuming he was making some comment on geekery.

Last edited by queball; 16 Mar 2005 at 01:57.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 01:51   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

darling dearest madi. it has always been most evident that you are naturally kind. your sweet kindness extended to offering this retard a second chance. something which to my own shame i found myself unable to do.

it would be grossly ignoble of me to mock you and let me make it clear i am not doing so. all i ask is that your kindness come to an end.

the fool was banned for his comments, he was re-instated. you and others hoped for his improvement.

there is none is there.

back to the abyss with this account i would suggest. even if chika were a gimmick, it would not be a gimmick worth saving.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:16   #36
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:
i paid for lots of sex in my lifetime

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:17   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

So ****ing what?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:25   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Googles GMail

Dace ****ed this, Dace ****ed that
Dace even ****ed a school girl’s twat
So what, so what
So what, so what, you boring little ****
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:28   #39
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Indeed.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:39   #40
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

yeah!!!

It's not even on-topic!! ****ing demiGOD.. what's wrong with that guy?!?

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:45   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe the syphilis you caught off those whores has finally reached your brain.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:51   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Syphilis is a very scary disease.

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:57   #43
Chika

Quote:
Maybe the syphilis you caught off those whores has finally reached your brain.
It could have reached his brain ONLY if he didn't take his little tablets for two weeks. If he did take his little tablets He's cured!!!!! \o/
Fact: In the days of "Jack The Ripper" Syphilis actually killed people.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 03:00   #44
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I'm assuming he was making some comment on geekery.
I was making a comment on geekery also. Hopefully that clears me up as it did his statement.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 03:17   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

It killed people a lot later than in the days of Jack the Ripper.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 03:26   #46
queball
Ball

Quote:
I was making a comment on geekery also. Hopefully that clears me up as it did his statement.
I don't understand what you mean and that makes me dislike you.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 04:10   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

best thread *EVER*
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 04:35   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

In reference to the actual topic of this thread I don't even know what a gmail account is
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 09:30   #49
Chika

Quote:
In reference to the actual topic of this thread I don't even know what a gmail account is
Google has this cool email thingy that is not "public". though everyone and thier mom has an account. The only way to get accounts atm is through invites. It is better than hotmail, and if you invest and have the money, invest in google, because when their mail thingy finally goes "public" they should earn a lot of cash.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 10:27   #50
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
darling dearest madi. it has always been most evident that you are naturally kind. your sweet kindness extended to offering this retard a second chance. something which to my own shame i found myself unable to do.

it would be grossly ignoble of me to mock you and let me make it clear i am not doing so. all i ask is that your kindness come to an end.

the fool was banned for his comments, he was re-instated. you and others hoped for his improvement.

there is none is there.

back to the abyss with this account i would suggest. even if chika were a gimmick, it would not be a gimmick worth saving.
i have him on ignore
the only way i can refrain from repeatedly expressing my absolute abhorrence in vile and quite violent terms
i am being nice :-)

besides
he thinks that i dislike him because i am ugly
and as he failed to notice that he is the only object of my violent dislike
he doesnt deserves my direct indignation

m
xx