User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:30   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation This is weird and not particularly enjoyable.

I keep having really bizzare mood swings.

Last night, I was lying in bed, thnking in all seriousness about suicide, the ramifications of it, how to do it most painlessly, etc. I believe I was deadly serious at the time about doing it.

Today, I am absolutely euphoric, equally for no reason, and can't stop laughing and smiling.

This goes on fairly often, I've noticed. I can't find any real reason why this should be so.

Can someone suggest an explanation for this? It's pissing me off. I assume it's possibly diet related but I don't know.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:32   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: This is weird and not particularly enjoyable.

http://www.tomfoolery.nl/ASSETS/Images/mr-t.gif

Killing yourself is the absolute final thing you should consider doing (NPI)
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:32   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Scary, we seem to have something in common.

Not really literary thinking of killing myself but I recognize the extreme mood swings.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:34   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

Last night, I was lying in bed, thnking in all seriousness about suicide, the ramifications of it, how to do it most painlessly, etc. I believe I was deadly serious at the time about doing it.

Today, I am absolutely euphoric, equally for no reason, and can't stop laughing and smiling.

This goes on fairly often, I've noticed. I can't find any real reason why this should be so.

Can someone suggest an explanation for this? It's pissing me off. I assume it's possibly diet related but I don't know.

Either you hit puberty or you're pregnant

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:34   #5
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

This diet of your is composed out of what exactly? Chocolate and xtc?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:36   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Either you hit puberty or you're pregnant

You beat me to it
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:36   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: This is weird and not particularly enjoyable.

A snack for lunch (Usually some form of meat sadwich.) then something light and simple for tea, usually beans on toast or a prawn curry or something similar.

And no, I am neither pregnant nor entering puberty. I'm fairly certain about this.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:38   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

beas on toast? is that short for bees or beavers on toast?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:38   #9
Cannon_Fodder

damn you changed it already
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:39   #10
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
A snack for lunch (Usually some form of meat sadwich.) then something light and simple for tea, usually beans on toast or a prawn curry or something similar.

And no, I am neither pregnant nor entering puberty. I'm fairly certain about this.
If I were you I´d double check it with the Gouvenator, the only one with such experiences.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:39   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ths keyboard is shit and keeps on missing out random letters. Sorry about that.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:39   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

You have bi-polar manic depression.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:42   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Don't be sad MM. Are you doing any work for the party during the election malarky.
Nothing planned as yet. But they'll probably have me going door-to-door knocking up housewives.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:51   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I don't know.

I guess because the party generally is very tough when it comes to actually putting up people who are 6'4 tall students with long black hair and no political experience whatsoever as candidates for parliamentary seats.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:51   #15
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:

Probably mental related. If you seriously is thinking about commiting suicde one day and all smiling the next, you could be about to develop some mental dissorder. If it continues you should take a trip to the doctor.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:52   #16
Cannon_Fodder

which party is this? the tories?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:53   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The Labour Party, as lead by Mr Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 16:58   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I tried the Lib Dems before. I was actually thinking of signing up with the Tories next and giving them a whirl. They need people like me.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:02   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
You have bi-polar manic depression.
I think so too.

Time to start taking lithium!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:03   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Lithium? You mean that stuff they make watch batteries out of?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:06   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Lithium? You mean that stuff they make watch batteries out of?
Yeah, sure.

You'll be ticking like clockwork soon enough!

Seriously though, manic depressives take lithium to control their mood swings
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:08   #22
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm the same, I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:09   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not taking Lithium! It's probably dangerous!
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:09   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Diet is quite important in your mood and how you're feeling.

You should try to eat a bit more fruit and veg. Perhaps just a banana a day or something (that's what I try to do). Or add something simple, like cauliflower or carrots to your meal. They just have to be boiled for 15 minutes, and then are ready.

Stuff like toast really isn't very good, if that's your main meal of the day.

Have you done much exercise (just some walking here and there) lately? That's also good for just "clearing out the cobwebs" and making you feel better in general.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:10   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I walk a lot everyday.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:14   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: This is weird and not particularly enjoyable.

Quote:
I have violent mood swings but I find corporal punishment always cheers me up.
So it's a go-go on the idea of joining the Tories, then?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:25   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Well of course they are. That's the whole fun of it, surely.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:28   #28
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly
That's okay 'cause so are you
We've broken our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all i care
And i'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze
'Cause i found God
Are you actually me?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:35   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

You should try to eat a bit more fruit and veg. Perhaps just a banana a day or something (that's what I try to do). Or add something simple, like cauliflower or carrots to your meal. They just have to be boiled for 15 minutes, and then are ready.
I realised my diet was shit a couple of weeks ago, so now I make a fruit 'smoothie' (I know they're not quite them, but shush) once a day. I take 3 or 4 bits of fruit, cut them up, put them in a blender and add about half a pint of fruit juice. Tastes quite nice and it's the healthiest thing I've ever had (besides possibly vitamin tablets). Having said that, it does cost a lil bit and I'm still tired (though this is because I go to bed too late when I know I need sleep). Try this!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:49   #30
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

IN the serial killers thread you posted the lyrics I was just about to.
In this thread you did the same.
I spot a pattern
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 17:55   #31
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

MM, Lithium in the right amounts can be very helpfull for certain things.

You shouldn't take lithium-ions, which is what are in those batteries

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:00   #32
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
I tried the Lib Dems before. I was actually thinking of signing up with the Tories next and giving them a whirl. They need people like me.
You need people like me.
You need people like me so you can point your ****ing fingers and say,
Thats the bad guy!
________
Vaporizer Wiki

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:51.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:01   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Joke about losing your deposit after polling the electorate.
I'm not actually intending to stand, you know.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:09   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're growing as a human being. Congratulations.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:10   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have violent mood swings but I find corporal punishment always cheers me up.
Yeah, but not all of us are lucky enough to live next to an army base.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:13   #36
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, but not all of us are lucky enough to live next to an army base.
Bum Dum Dum!
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:13   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

This thread has gone a bit off-topic.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:13   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Bum Dum Dum!
Bdp-tish is the accepted international onomatopoeia for this circumstance.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:14   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yes those reservists know the true meaning of TA.
Enough about your lan parties.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:16   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Lan? That sounds incredibly rude! That sounds a bit like 'Bum'.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:17   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Lan? That sounds incredibly rude! That sounds a bit like 'Bum'.
Luck, get it?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:18   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Stuff like toast really isn't very good, if that's your main meal of the day.

Have you done much exercise (just some walking here and there) lately? That's also good for just "clearing out the cobwebs" and making you feel better in general.

try boiling for 5 mins instead (for carrots) and nearer 10 for the cauliflower, and then you wont leach out all of the vitamins and they might actually have some beneficial effects
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:18   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

No...
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:29   #44
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Bdp-tish is the accepted international onomatopoeia for this circumstance.

smarty pants
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:03   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mood swings occur from time to time, it's nothing to worry about. If your diet is fine, if you're getting enough sunlight / fresh air and nothing is bothering you too much in life then it'll undoubtedly pass relatively quickly. If it persists you may wish to get a medical checkup to be on the safe side.

Most of the time I've found mood swings to stem from a problem in my life that I was aware of, but trying to ignore or something like that.

If you really can't think of anything I've found drugs to be quite helpful. Don't get me wrong, you still get depression but there's something incredibly liberating about knowing exactly why you're feeling low on a Tuesday morning.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 19:10   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wouldn't even know where to go for drugs.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 01:45   #47
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

When you say diet reason, what exactly does that mean?
Suicide should never be an option. NEVER. The is always an answer, and there is always help.
Someone said it should be the last option. You should never think about it. Even the most hated person in the world has someone who loves them. Someone taking their own life also takes parts of others. I don't know how much you eat or whatever, but even if you ate 20 pizzas ITS NOT THAT BAD. Nothing is so bad that you have to kill yourself. Suffering as a POW or something was in my list of the few things to kill yourslef over, BUT, there are people who were POW for 16 years!
This is very serious m8. I think you can't rely on the inet for a solution to this one. You probably should talk to a doctor.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 02:16   #48
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
When you say diet reason, what exactly does that mean?
Suicide should never be an option. NEVER. The is always an answer, and there is always help.
Someone said it should be the last option. You should never think about it. Even the most hated person in the world has someone who loves them. Someone taking their own life also takes parts of others. I don't know how much you eat or whatever, but even if you ate 20 pizzas ITS NOT THAT BAD. Nothing is so bad that you have to kill yourself. Suffering as a POW or something was in my list of the few things to kill yourslef over, BUT, there are people who were POW for 16 years!
This is very serious m8. I think you can't rely on the inet for a solution to this one. You probably should talk to a doctor.
even when you make a fairly good point you're a cretin.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 03:29   #49
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
I'm not taking Lithium! It's probably dangerous!
lithium will balance your 'im happy' chemicals and the 'im ****ing pissed off chemicals' right in the ****ing middle - which makes you very very drowsy - trust me, i've abused this drug before because my step dad was a bi-polar, and he had shitload of this lithium shit -

besides, it might be almost impossible to get this without a prescription, unless you know someone who works behind the counter or something..

also there's really nothing wrong with you, i think - thinking about death and thinking about suicide and the ramifications of it is really different from actually wanting to do it -

assuming that you are really, actually thinking about suicide, i am more than happy to share this with you - this is the 'suicide flowchart'

-disorder (depression/anxiety)---stress event (trigger)---mood change (mood swings/ideation)---facilitation (acceptance of suicide, isolation, letting go of personal things) --- suicide

*if you don't get help, this is your flowchart
*if you get help, facilitation will turn into inhibition, and during inhibition is your acceptance of medical treatment -

seriously think about your situation because this is a gravely serious condition

in addition: the suicide rate actually goes up during the months of february to august, and at the lowest during christmastime - and those 'suicide months' are actually, just around the corner..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 03:38   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

welcome to my world