User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:04   #1
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts
Favorite Simpsons Quote

Ok, I want to know, and you never would of guessed from the title, what your favorite Simpsons quote is.
Mine is in the episode where Burns had nicked $1trillion from USA and given it to Cuba. When he crashed the plane in Cuba he goes

"This fog is so thick I cant even see my own catterax" (dodgy spelling I know)

so....

Whats yours?

p.s. Yes we know that the new Simpsons suck and that Futurama is >> the Simpsons anyway so no need to tell us again
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:08   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Favorite Simpsons Quote

Quimby: We will now hear suggestions for the disbursement of the two million dollars.
Lisa: Don't you mean three million dollars?
Quimby: [looks around nervously, adjusts his tie] Of course. How silly of me.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:10   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Homer: "It's like being married to my best friend, and he lets me feel his boobs."

or "when it comes to compliments women are ravenous bloodsucking monsters always wanting more, MORE, MORE"

oh there's so many...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:12   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

homer: i thought he was a party robot
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:15   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Moe : "I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. Not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff's loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that."

Threads like this usually fail because nobody has one favourite, and the internet has so many pages like this
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:16   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i agree with ste, there are too many

but off the top of my head right now

"Disco Stu does not advertise"
or
"New feelings rising in Duff Man. What, would Jesus do?"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:16   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Not a funny quote, but I notice in a recent showing of the "I didn't do it" boy episode, this scene has been edited so Chespirito (Bumblebee man) doesn't read out any news:
Code:
Kent Brockman sits at his news desk.

Kent: Yeah, I know I'm on.  But I don't care.  I _don't_ read the
            news until I get my danish.  Go ahead, try to find a
            replacement.
             [Chespirito runs over and pushes him aside]
Chespirito: A powerful tidal wave in Kuala Lumpur has killed one hundred
            and twenty people.  [jumps up] Ay, chihuahua!  Whoa, whoa,
            whoa!
-- News with actions, "Bart Gets Famous"
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:26   #8
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Threads like this usually fail because nobody has one favourite, and the internet has so many pages like this
Write as many as you want. I may not have used an s but I never meant for ppl to not post as they couldnt decide between 2.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:50   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

i have up to season 5 simpsons DVD sets. i have to agree that the newer ones are not as good as the old ones.
My favorite quote is when bart was in the one play, I think he was a pirate, and skinner tried to snatch him off the stage and he said "Un-hand me Yankee!"
I have tons more but that one sticks out.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 08:07   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

I was always amused by, "Young lady, in this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics."
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 08:57   #11
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

*After Bart and Lisa have raised the dead*
Lisa: Dad.....We've done something really bad....
Homer: Did you wreck the car?
Bart: No....
Homer: Did you raise the dead?
Lisa: Yes!!!
Homer: But the car's ok....?

or

Chief Wiggum: (after shooting a tall guy) They're not so tough...
Lou: Uh, chief, that wasn't a monster. That was the captain of the high school basketball team.
Chief Wiggum: Yeah, well, uh, he was turning into a monster!
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 11:27   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Ralph WIggum: "I bent my wookie."

cracks me up all the time

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 12:03   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The groan sideshow bob makes when the rakes slam into his face
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:19   #14
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Homer: Implied.. or implode?
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:44   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone knows the best quote is "My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!" though
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:45   #16
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Homer: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
Homer: Heh, heh, heh. (sarcastically) Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:31   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember what he's saying, but Homer is ranting and debating something, and he has a point or two, and just finishes with "and et cetera".

It doens't seem so funny, but it is.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:08   #18
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I can't remember what he's saying, but Homer is ranting and debating something, and he has a point or two, and just finishes with "and et cetera".

It doens't seem so funny, but it is.
The satisfaction of helping another human being is all the thanks I et cetera.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:13   #19
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

"outch"
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 17:15   #20
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Everyone knows the best quote is "My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!" though

i remember the quote, just not the situation... and i want to giggle, so care to describe?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 05:27   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

mmm has to be where homer destroys the bill of rights and he has to have a telephone cast in his house.

Homer: Lisa, whats your most favourite film in the whole wide world?
Lisa: well before u taped over it the little mermaid, why...
Homer: Thattttts right The Odd Couples.
Homer: and meet ur mismatched partner, Barrrrt Simpson.
Homer: [sings] du du du du du du duuuuuuu, du du duuuuu, du du duuuuu du.
Lisa: But dad.......
Bart: Im gonna make your life a living hell.
Lisa: [scared]

or 1 from a new episode: where lisa stops eating, and they take in nelson

Homer: Aha heres a mistake it says the capital of Kentucky is Frankfurt. haha dream on pal
Marge: but the capital of kentucky is Frankfurt.
Homer: Really, i thought it was frankfurter, mmmm, is that anything.
Marge: Yes homer its something.
Bart: See its all legit, now make with th party.
Homer: Alright boy which con did u pull here, copy of another kid, take notes and pay attention in class?
[looks at bart]
Homer: WELL TAKE NOTE OF THIS[starts strangelling him]

simpsons r teh best
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:29   #22
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts

abra-cadaver
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:46   #23
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nacho, Nacho Man, I want to be a nacho man....
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:54   #24
queball
Ball

Saxamaphone, saxamaphone.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:01   #25
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Bumblebee Guy: ¡Ay, ay, ay -- Señor Ding-Dong!
Lisa: I thought you were just a marketing gimmick.
Ding-Dong: There was a time when that was true, but now, I am so much more. [cracks the whip at the doorbell, silencing it. The crowd cheers]
Marge: Oh, my! Gracias, Señor.
Ding-Dong: Denada. If you ever need me, just ... ring. [gets in his van, and tries to start the motor. It doesn't cooperate] Does anyone have any jumper cables? [tries again] Oh, you stinking Chevy.

Is a favorite. Señor Ding-Dong is probably the coolest throw-away/gimmick character ever :\
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:02   #26
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quimby: Remember, if anyone asks, you're my niece from out of town.
Lady: I am your niece, uncle Joe!
Quimby: Good lord! I'm an abomination!

Burns: What are you doing in my corpse hatch!
Wiggum: Montgomery Burns, you're under arrest for murder.
Burns: Did I say corpse hatch? I meant.. innocence tube!

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Mar 2005 at 14:16.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:09   #27
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Agent: Now Mr Simpson, when i say hello Mr THOMPson and tread on you foot, you say hello back

Agent: Hello Mr Thompson *treads on foot*

Homer: *looks to the other agent* I think he's talking to you