User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Announcements

Unread 6 Feb 2009, 13:24   #1
zPeti

zPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura about
Announcement about the future of Planetarion

Hi,

My name is Peter Zaborszky, and I am pleased to announce that Fubra Limited and I have bought Planetarion. We have formed a new company, Renegade Games Limited as a startup, and Planetarion is our first project.

I would like to announce that we will NOT be stopping the game. Round 30 will NOT be the last one.

After reading the forums, and seeing experience of the last two takeovers, I understand that the remaining community of Planetarion is very frustrated with the way things are right now, especially after the database corruption of yesterday. I understand that to Jolt and OMAC Planetarion was not a priority.

The game will soon be moved to Fubra's own datacentre, where it will be hosted on servers that won't run into problems like yesterday. You can check out the Fubra offices at www .fubra. com.

I am completely dedicated to making this game work again, and for the next 3-6 months all of my working life will be dedicated to Planetarion.

As a gesture to the community, and a sign that we want to improve things, after the takeover is completed, we will begin development on two things, firstly, integrating Planetarion with Facebook, and secondly, getting the portal that Cin has been working on online, including a fixed account for everyone.
A personal idea of mine is to add some sort of chat in-game, so that new players have easier access.
I will also be looking to increase the size of the community.

I look forward to hearing from all existing players, I will try to answer the messages I get :-) I am expecting a lot of them.

Thanks for reading!
Pete