User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2006, 07:20   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[E-Mail]90s Kid

I got sent this in an email, apologies to those who have it already!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BRITISH 90s KID IF...

YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BELL AIR"

YOU'VE WORN LEGGINGS AND FELT COOL.

YOU USED TO LOVE PLAYING WITH YOUR "PUPPY IN MY POCKETS"

YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.

YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"

YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.

YOU KNOW THE WORDS FROM THE SHAKEY JAKE MILKSHAKE ADVERTS

YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS AND TAMAGOTCHI'S

YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE. NOT.

YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE GREEN RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.

YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS.

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.

YIKES PENCILS WERE THE BEST!-WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT

YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.

"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.

YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.

YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.

YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE

YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.

2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.

YOU WORE DISNEY PLASTIC RUCKSACKS- no wait people stil do.

some of those are obviously aimed at girls, but quite scarily I identify with a fair few.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 09:23   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [E-Mail]90s Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

yes
no
what
YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.
not really
sadly yes
no
yes
no
yes i want one now
no
YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE GREEN RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.
i didnt know that, i just watch it and thought it was cool
....... yes
yes
YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!
yes
god yes.
no
no
no
YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.
no
vaguely
no
no
YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
yes
YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.
erm kinda
YES
YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.
no
2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.
no

some of those are obviously aimed at girls, but quite scarily I identify with a fair few.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 09:30   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I identify with most of those

FUN HOUSE!!!!!!
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 09:37   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WHOLE LOTTA FUN
PRIZES TO BE WON!
its a real whacky show where ANYTHING can go!

incidently the fun house dude and the 'twins' came to aberystwyth in my first year of uni. I didnt go along to the show but flatmates did. He is a dirty bastard and they are complete whores.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 09:58   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

its spelt 'bel' and worryingly i can, although i would say it was more 80's tbh
nope, never, you great puff
say what now?
nope, there again i am a lazy bastard, and going live was better than them both
nope, but i did have bad hair
by the time goosebumps was released i was reading LotR and ppl like david gemmell
nope, school dinners ftw
i repeat, say what now?
remember with disdain yeah
nope
the power rangers were shit
nope
seen them, never collected them
why, why were these even a hit?
again, 80's
funnily enough they are still used the world over so not sure what this one is about
nope
what?
im male, and not incredibly camp, so no
worryingly i can remember seeing it, but not doing it, as i was of an age where dancing was 'uncool' but not yet old enough to drink and not care that it was.
god i hate that
yup
nope
YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.
yup
everyone <3 fun house
YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.
nope
2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.
two words '****ing shit'
nope

Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:14   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive no idea it was an email forwarded to me ;-/

btw anyone remember those trainers with lights in them they were
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:41   #7
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i thought i was going to be the most original one by talking about the fun house twins

instead ill say fun house race cars with twins in them, naked

i never wore leggings

what kind of lunchboxes do they take now??

random stuff of my own

the first castle wolfenstien caused you to ejaculate
you remember 286s, 386s, 486s, then some dickhead brought out a pentium
the first gulf was was cool and you were so prowar 'cause of all the bad ass tech
you watched a 90yr old roger mila take on england
you know what a gamegear is, everyone loved and was incredibly jealous of the kid that got one. Then we all laughted in his face when it went down.

you've tasted tabclear.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:44   #8
pig
1up on you

why dont they bring back fun house, theres so much shite on kids tv these days
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 10:49   #9
pig
1up on you

I was thinking we have 60s, 70s, 80s bars/clubs surely its time for a 90s club?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 11:26   #10
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most student nights still play a shed-load of cheesy 90s stuff anyway. Not that I'm complaining. We'll probably have 90s clubs popping up in 5-10 years I think.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 11:33   #11
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

what was the 90s look?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 11:59   #12
pig
1up on you

popper trousers!!! remember them?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:04   #13
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

ah the memories.

Those light up trainers were called LA X or LA *something* if i remember correctly.
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:07   #14
pig
1up on you

I had a pair of those addidas trousers ;/ they were the rage and also kappa zip up jacket thingies, did anyone else have one of those? Its not a coat, its like a jumper thing but has a zip and naked ladies down the arms. Also puma kings, now they were football boots oh I could go on and on!
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:10   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CAPSLOCK is essential!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:40   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
the first gulf was was cool and you were so prowar 'cause of all the bad ass tech
You were a rubbish kid,

Anyway, from the original list I can certainly identify with a fair few, although a few are after my time.

I remember the 'Fresh Prince' theme being played in a night club last year. I knew every word and the people I was with were vaguely disgusted / worried.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:50   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Presumably said people were Jewish teenagers, in which case we can safely discard their opinion.
No, they were poseur metallers.

And I'd imagine Fresh Prince was a Jewish financed show anyway.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:56   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No alliance so dangerous as that of the blacks and the jews am i rite dante?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 12:59   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No alliance so dangerous as that of the blacks and the jews am i rite dante?
I don't blame the jews though. After that whole Germany thing they probably don't trust us anymore.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 13:11   #20
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You were a rubbish kid,

we used to pretend to be different fighter aircraft, we had a massive row over the name F111, was it f1-1-1 f1-11 f11-1 ftripple1? once i was homing in on my friends b52 when the ginger kid on the playground switched into 'the last starfighter mode' went utterly insane and shot us all down quite violently.

Did you really know enough about politics to be anti anything back then? except gays

in addition you were a cool 90s kid if

you watched saved by the bell early on sat mornings
you watched that weird graphic cartoon where its set inside someones body (early early sun morning)
you'd watch channel 4 late on the weekends incase their was any female nudity (kids really are spoiled by the internet, lo budda of suburbia)
you watched basic instinct and paused it at the leg spreading scene, then turned the colour and contrast up
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:24   #21
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I don't blame the jews though. After that whole Germany thing they probably don't trust us anymore.
Who's us?
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:28   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

****ing children...*

*ment in an insulting way to "90's kids" and not in a 'Dace' way.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 14:33   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Who's us?
White gentiles.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 18:52   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I only qualify on 5 of those items.

I guess im an 80's kid at heart.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 19:06   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Needs more bill and ted, monster in my pockets, troll dolls, turtles, hulk hogan, whigfield, and boglins.

Last edited by Nodrog; 29 Mar 2006 at 19:11.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 19:12   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I wake up in the mornin',
And the 'larm gives out a warnin',
I don't think I'll ever make it on time,
By the time I grab my books,
And I give myself a look,
I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by!
It's all right 'cuz I'm .......
If the teacher pops a test,
I know I'm in a mess,
And my dog ate all my homework last night,
Ridin' low in my chair,
She won't know that I'm there,
If I can hand it in tomorrow, it'll be all right!
It's all right 'cuz I'm ..........

Fill in the blanks to become an authentic 90s guy.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 19:45   #27
furball

Saved by the bell damnit!!!!!!

Quote:
we used to pretend to be different fighter aircraft, we had a massive row over the name F111, was it f1-1-1 f1-11 f11-1 ftripple1? once i was homing in on my friends b52 when the ginger kid on the playground switched into 'the last starfighter mode' went utterly insane and shot us all down quite violently.
What a bastard. We'd have given him a kicking for that, especially since he was ginger.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 19:48   #28
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
ive no idea it was an email forwarded to me ;-/

btw anyone remember those trainers with lights in them they were
LA GEAR FTW!
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 19:52   #29
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

This also works very well for "YOU'RE A CANADIAN KID IF..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CANADIAN 90s KID IF...

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS. (no but everyone else did)
YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS. (no but everyone else did)
2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 20:06   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tabclear was vile

monsters in my pocket were ace though
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 21:57   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You were a rubbish kid,

Anyway, from the original list I can certainly identify with a fair few, although a few are after my time.

I remember the 'Fresh Prince' theme being played in a night club last year. I knew every word and the people I was with were vaguely disgusted / worried.
Now this is a story all about how my life got twisted upside down and id like to take a minute just sitting right there and ill tell you how i became the prince of a town called bel-air

(doo doo doo dooo dooo...do do do doood oo)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIN west philadelphia born and raised,
on a playground is where ive spent most of my days,
chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool and shootin some b-ball outside of the school
when a couple of guys who were upto no good started makin trouble in my neighbourhood

got in one little fight and my mum got scared and said "you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air'

I whilsted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'fresh' and had dice in the mirror...if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought now forget it..go home to bel air!

(more funkyness)

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and i yelled to the cabby 'go home smell you later', looked at my kingdom i was finally there...to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air

dooo dooo doo dooood ooo
dooo do ood oood oooo

best show ever
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 23:36   #32
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and i yelled to the cabby 'go home smell you later', looked at my kingdom i was finally there...to sit on my throne as the prince of bel air
I think you'll find it was "Yo homes smell ya later"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 23:39   #33
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Why does noone else remember the verse about his flight? It fit into the song just before the cab bit, if only I could remember how it went.
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 23:51   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin’ and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin’ like,
Hmm this might be alright!

(i believe it is 'forgotten' because it was added after series 3.. though i might be wrong)
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 00:58   #35
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I remember getting one of those too.

Other variations were "you are Arab", "you are black", "you are 80s kid", etc.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 01:14   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you remember 286s, 386s, 486s, then some dickhead brought out a pentium
Pentium was the 586 dude.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 02:44   #37
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Identify with way more than a few there, quite worrying really. But Kimberley and Tommy were so meant to be. Although was always a fan of jason (red ranger) and kimberly together.

Ooo and talking about 90's culture. Watched the Transformer's movie Monday night, fking brilliant.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 06:59   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
(i believe it is 'forgotten' because it was added after series 3.. though i might be wrong)
I think it's the other way round : it was only shown in the early seasons. I remember catching the pilot and it was in that.

edit : Wiki confirms it. Although apparently it was on the first few episodes.
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 11:42   #39
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

I remember most of that stuff!!!!
I used to get up to watch Live and Kicking, SMTV and later on Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow. Shame on me and my sad life.

I never did the Tamagotchi stuff, that fad was over in about 2 weeks, i just saw it all as a waste of time, money and effort. But all the other fads i did...Pokemon cards...pogs...tazo's...them wierd alien things....

Ah memories, pos rep for you pig, youve made my day.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 12:01   #40
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Pentium was the 586 dude.

Really? I NEVER KNEW THAT DM.

You're going to be one of those annoying fathers to your lovely daughter aren't you? she'll be more intelligent than you by age 5 and all you'll be left with is telling her 'multiplication is repeated addition, did you know that? did you?'
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 00:32   #41
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently it's going to cost us around $200,000 to bring this child up.

I reckon I'll have earned the right to wear her down by embarassing her in front of her friends or telling her meaningless crap like that multiplication thing.
What's more, by age three she'll have had it drummed into her that bringing Daddy beer from the fridge is a surefire way into his good books and, quite possibly, the way to a higher plane of existence.

If I can't have a bit of fun with my $200,000, life just wouldn't be fair, would it?

Unread 1 Apr 2006, 01:20   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember I used to make fliers for an antiracist organisation I was in, with PageMaker 5.0 at a 486sx 25MHz pc and a white/black scanner.

It was insanly slow.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 01:32   #43
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I remember tapping BASIC programs into my ZX81 and after an hour or so, when I'd finished and it didn't work, talking to it pleasantly, saying that it was a 'useless ****ing piece of ****ing shit. Why don't you just go **** yourself, you shitty, SHITTY, SHITTY ****ing ****'

then working through and finding the syntax errors, correcting them and typing 'RUN' again in the vain hope it would work, to be confronted by another syntax error in a line I knew so well was absolutely perfect.

I'd have another conversation with the thing, something like 'what do you want me to do? I don;t understand, I typed it all in, it's all working, I just want it to work, can't you see that? WHy won;t you work? Why? I hate you, go **** yourself'

then switching the thing off and ripping the magazine/printout up and going and crying somewhere.

I swear the magazine printers got it wrong, just for shits and giggles. I'll probably die young because of them.

I do pretty much the same thing these days with PCs, just with less crying, more swearing and more violence, now I can afford to smash the uncooperative little f*cks.

Unread 2 Apr 2006, 00:31   #44
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Identify with way more than a few there, quite worrying really. But Kimberley and Tommy were so meant to be. Although was always a fan of jason (red ranger) and kimberly together.

Ooo and talking about 90's culture. Watched the Transformer's movie Monday night, fking brilliant.

Green Ranger was so never gonna give her any play... green ranger lived by his own rules man, and had no time for no pink girls, sure he might have led her on and maybe hit it once or twice, but then he was outta there, fo sho.

Meanwhile... how much is everyone just dying for this crap 80's revival to die a horrible death because the clothes and music weren't cool then, and aren't cool again.

I think however, while the 90's revival is iminent, its gunna be interesting to see how it goes. My pick is the return of Weezer-esque geek rock and all the dissillussioned teens will become fans of kurt cobain again and Starter clothing will have a massive revival. *clutches Starter hat* 'soon my precious, you will be ironic and i can wear you with no shame'

(i have been awake for like 24 hours when posting this so forgive any parts that make no sense)

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote