User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Feb 2006, 12:41   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Honesty

It's not like Israel treat palestinians like shit. Officialy.

But dont you just gotta love those right-wing settlers who just spell it out?

"They are treating people here like Arabs," Arieh Eldad of the National Union Party told Israel Radio.
Taken from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4668950.stm

The truth is that if they were arabs, they would have been shot, not just beaten up.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 00:08   #2
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Honesty

Hah. It is funny when the real underlying opinons surface like this.