User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jan 2009, 23:37   #251
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
someone did mention sponsoring venox but i think it was for the comedy factor
And yet you're not invited back?
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:07   #252
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
is it just me who finds it amusing to read this.

If you cant beat them, whine at them, if it doesnt work, join them!
And they played happily ever after...
what a charming story. i love it
Man, you should lose the bitterness, it doesn't suit you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:22   #253
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

anyone half-blinded must have picked up the whining between venox and ascendancy on the forums this round- im just lucky to be the first one to point it out!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:25   #254
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone even give a shit?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:28   #255
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

that was what i thought was funny!
they do! they invited him to their chan just to prove him wrong on the internet!
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:31   #256
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
that was what i thought was funny!
they do! they invited him to their chan just to prove him wrong on the internet!
Yeah, it was hard work man. You shoulda been there. Slavery all over again.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:33   #257
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know HaNzI, I was there.

What I was referring to was, does anyone give a shit about it other than you

5 pages of this is, I think, enough :/

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:37   #258
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

so far you, linkie and mz does, since you bother to reply to prove me also wrong on the internet
venox is a good boy and ignores it though.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:39   #259
Cochese
Retired

Well I just got off work and am sitting having a beer for the moment.

Coming home for lunch and seeing VenoX join #ascendancy after reading page 5 of this, was kinda funny though.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:57   #260
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy: Why relay? Just ask us to invite you in!
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 00:58   #261
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

you should invite anyone who asks :P
pick me first!
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 01:18   #262
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Hey if I don't whine at Ascendancy who's going to? Seriously though! This is why I can't join, sorry guys.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 01:34   #263
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I for one sure could do without furious omen incs those first five ticks of the round!

Quote:
Plus the 30 or so returning from omen about tick 700 puts us on a full tag, huzzah!
awesome. Gone from disbanding at pt 80 to pt700. What did I do to deserve this awesome boost of faith?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 02:41   #264
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
someone did mention sponsoring venox but i think it was for the comedy factor
Hmm tbh from my interactions with Venox he seem to be a rather nice chap and a pretty good PA player so the people of which you speak clearly do not know him or you're talking stuff that you can't wipe, have fun keeping your tongue brown sunshine.

Back on topic, yes i do think asc will win this round 40 members atm or what? does not matter really, as things go and as im sure i have seen before, within 2/3 weeks into the round asc will be full tag with people still trying to get in on that glory hunter goal of theirs.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 03:18   #265
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
awesome. Gone from disbanding at pt 80 to pt700. What did I do to deserve this awesome boost of faith?
Keizari told me he wasn't joining.

AHAHAHAHA

God I'm hilarious.

Actually I was implying newt's gal would only last five ticks
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 06:03   #266
Cochese
Retired

Everyone in Asc is hedging their bets on Omen.

Own up Wish. Be the cash cow.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 09:57   #267
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
my predictor of doom correctly identified audentes last round, this round it is clearly identifying redemption as a mid round disbanding...
audentes finished the round, you do actually know that...right?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 10:08   #268
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I predicted 450 ticks. Guess i'm too optimistic
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 13:53   #269
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
audentes finished the round, you do actually know that...right?
...just about finished it, it was 2 weeks in when ur best DCs and players left, then assassin left, after that everyone knew aud wldnt be playing another rd. so my predictor of doom wasnt far off

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 14:25   #270
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
as for fagendancy, i applaud them
Oh, oh.. fagendancy.. that's hillarious Thatcher! See what he did? He put an fag infront instead of asc, and it just was so funny! I laughed, I really did!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 14:34   #271
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Keizari told me he wasn't joining.

AHAHAHAHA

God I'm hilarious.

hehe. Yeah, Understandable!

I doubt newts bp will make it to tickstart. Both u and olata are being way too optimistic here.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 15:53   #272
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
...just about finished it, it was 2 weeks in when ur best DCs and players left, then assassin left, after that everyone knew aud wldnt be playing another rd. so my predictor of doom wasnt far off

who was all the good players that left?
tobbe & posi?

Quote:
hehe. Yeah, Understandable!

I doubt newts bp will make it to tickstart. Both u and olata are being way too optimistic here.
no faith? im in it ffs!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 16:07   #273
Wishmaster
LDK

You ARE in it. You wont be the 23rd <3

Quote:
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 17:29   #274
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP- View Post
Oh, oh.. fagendancy.. that's hillarious Thatcher! See what he did? He put an fag infront instead of asc, and it just was so funny! I laughed, I really did!
No; in that case it would have been fagascendancy...
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 17:34   #275
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
No; in that case it would have been fagascendancy...
What are you doing?
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 18:11   #276
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
I doubt newts bp will make it to tickstart.
Don't listen to them buddah! Only thing that'll kick more ass than our gal next round is Omen.

Also, while I'm here - someone get rid of whatever it is that beeps on these forums. Rather annoying.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 18:35   #277
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
What are you doing?
I was correcting him... at least I thought I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Also, while I'm here - someone get rid of whatever it is that beeps on these forums. Rather annoying.
I think that's the sound of your mum reversing!
(she's that fat)
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 18:47   #278
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
tobbe & posi?
what is that supposed to mean :/

and you never said hi back

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 19:16   #279
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
tobbe & posi?
come to think of it, yeah.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 19:33   #280
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Are asc going for the 'lowering expectations' trick AGAIN?

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 19:46   #281
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher
tbh I know that posi and tobbe are great dcs but at no point did they do nearly as much dcing as they had for jenova in round 26 let alone vision so I dont think their leaving changed the avaliability or quality of dcing in the alliance, just made Londo moan a whole lot more, did not stop him doing most of the dcing
Audentes just failed to act as a team at the start of the round, got into a war too fast and being the first to lose the war (even if our side ultimatly won, we obviously as an individual alliance lost) lead to low activity.

for an alliance that you consider to have died 5th was a pretty good rank

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 19:50   #282
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

as for losing all our good players there were still enough playing to give a fairly good showing in the t100 too

ps. booji Ur sig undermines ur argument!
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 20:00   #283
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I dont see why, while 5th is a good position for a 'dead or doomed' alliance it is a bad position for an alliance that was looking for top 3.

and as you know I was disappointed in audentes for many reasons that were unrelated to rank, particularly lack of planning for the war, lack of teamwork, feeling dictated to by HCs and lack of defence, even if we had made T3 I would probably have had 'disappointed in Audentes' in my sig.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 20:22   #284
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
Are asc going for the 'lowering expectations' trick AGAIN?
I'm predicting top planet, galaxy and alliance for myself this round actually. And on top of that I'm going to personally **** your planet in the ass!

Never let it be said I went into a round with low expectations.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 20:45   #285
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

anyway, the point is iam predicting redemption will not end the round..

as for a discussion on last rd, you can say what they want, as far as iam concerned audentes was a dead man walking from week 2.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:03   #286
booji
a bucket

Quote:
anyway, the point is iam predicting redemption will not end the round..

as for a discussion on last rd, you can say what they want, as far as iam concerned audentes was a dead man walking from week 2.
well last log of posi and tobbe being in aud is november 16th which is about half way into the round, possibly more than so if we were dead man walking by then there must be some other factor (which I have already implied there was).

anyhow on more current matters why predict redemption will disband? they are a restarting alliance, similar HC to what they had before, so have experience, I assume they have a good chunk of their old members back as a core, unlike audentes they are not saying they will end really high so there is not high expectations to blow them apart as it did us, and they have managed to survive full rounds before. Overall I would be surprised if they do not last the whole round. On the other hand if you consider an alliance dead when its second or third in rankings as you seem to have decided audentes was then redemption will never get going!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:27   #287
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

The problem with Audentes was because there were too many people would throw an emo fit if they were asked to slightly deviate from their 1337 solo artistry, stock piling, hidden production or gal > alliance play. Consequently most (me included) stopped caring.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:29   #288
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

I only understood half of what you wrote GJN, and the half i understood makes no sense.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:32   #289
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

what GJN is trying to say here, is that audentes was filled with people who didn't care about the alliance's goals and "guidelines." instead they played for themselves and and their galaxy, which in the long run held audentes back from achieving what they were going for.

AMIRITE ADASTRA

Quote:
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:45   #290
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Can i just state that Posi is an awful DC and a hinderance to any alliance using him for these purposes, Yes he is active, Yes he does DC alot, Yes he does either other cover or send the wrong class, and Yes he does kill alot of alliance ships rather then the enemys

Tobbe on the other hand is an ok DC but prioritises with well himself and me far too much

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:48   #291
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

lol, the adastra fan club claims another member

redemption are not really a returning ally. ReSa as redemption + some other ally disbanded last rd, this rd they change name back to redemption but i think they will have same problems.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:50   #292
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Can i just state that Posi is an awful DC and a hinderance to any alliance using him for these purposes, Yes he is active, Yes he does DC alot, Yes he does either other cover or send the wrong class, and Yes he does kill alot of alliance ships rather then the enemys

Tobbe on the other hand is an ok DC but prioritises with well himself and me far too much

stfu nub, clearleh smoking that crack pipe has messed with ur memory and judgement, posi is one of the best half dozen DCs in the game (as is tobbe).

if u wanna think bad DCs, i vote mac, but thats another thread

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:52   #293
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
stfu nub, clearleh smoking that crack pipe has messed with ur memory and judgement, posi is one of the best half dozen DCs in the game (as is tobbe).

if u wanna think bad DCs, i vote mac, but thats another thread
hahahhaa YOUR SUCH A FOOL

im x10 better then Posi, witness JBG's dcin or Mista's or Golans or anyone elses sheesh, Killerbee ur so dam stupid

enjoy me roiding u next rnd old chum

Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:54   #294
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

About the half i understood i read it as audentes was filled with really good players, and since they had all the good players they failed. i exaggerate i know but its hard to describe a first-impression.
In any case, whatever the alliance was filled with, i dont think anyone else but the leaders are to blame for their fall.
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:56   #295
stay_posi
optimist

man if that post was made by anyone but CBA i'd be super offended, but when it's followed by

15:50:37 <CBA> u got bp 4 nex rnd?

it kind of takes the sting out of it

Quote:
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 21:57   #296
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
enjoy me roiding u next rnd old chum
GL with that considering iam just scanning

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 22:17   #297
CBA
Mind-boggling

20:50:12] <CBA> u got bp 4 nex rnd?
[20:50:16] <CBA> ahh nm
[20:50:21] <CBA> Game Caj Alexis Posi
[20:50:23] <CBA> forgot
[20:50:49] <posi> how are you going to make a post on AD completely trying to make me look shit
[20:50:55] <posi> and then ask me to play a round with you
[20:51:00] <CBA> LOL
[20:51:03] <CBA> i didnt ask
[20:51:05] <CBA> was jus wondering

Yeeh posi good one

and as for u KB, scan all u want i will still roid u MWHAHAHHAHAHAA

Unread 9 Jan 2009, 22:32   #298
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
[20:50:21] <CBA> Game Caj Alexis Posi

all xan bp ahoy

as you havent been allowed back into asc, what ally u gonna join for next rd cba? i just cont think of any that wld accept you.

well always casta's cannons i suppose... :P

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 22:36   #299
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

We are in 'discussions' about our race setup, feel free to contribute by PMing me on IRC!
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 22:41   #300
CBA
Mind-boggling

oops sorry about draggin you in there Game

erm KB, im joining ASS to hc

that cool?