User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2008, 04:33   #301
Kenny

Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
They are. I don't bother lying about these things. Your intel this round is either very poor or you have no idea what last round looked like at this stage.
Politically last round Asc had an easy ride (even my half-hearted efforts at trying to spark some life out of last round went in vain), which is not the case for Denial this round. Personally, everyone gangbanging Denial would be a good thing to see, but if they're gonna get beaten I'd rather it was through hard play from Ascendancy.

Ideally what I'd like to see is R28 Asc vs R29 Denial, that would make for interesting viewing. Asc just dont have it in them this round, so would rather wait until everyone else killed off Denial before swooping in at the last minute like you -almost- managed in R27.

Either way I'm not really concerned, as I'm quite drunk and aren't involved with either alliance. I just hope for a good round, as much unlike last round as possible.
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 13:07   #302
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Er. Okay. That has nothing to do with what I posted originally.
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 13:41   #303
Kenny

I have no idea why I posted that.
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 14:12   #304
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I have no idea why I posted that.
lol <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 18:18   #305
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Now as I've actually started a planet, I would like to retract my last statement!
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 19:00   #306
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
. Personally, everyone gangbanging Denial would be a good thing to see, but if they're gonna get beaten I'd rather it was through hard play from Ascendancy.

Why does it have to be Ascendancy who beat Denial....aren't other alliances capable of fighting them together?
Ultores

Last edited by Colt; 13 Nov 2008 at 19:05.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 19:36   #307
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Why does it have to be Ascendancy who beat Denial....aren't other alliances capable of fighting them together?
No?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 20:07   #308
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Capable? Probably. Willing? Perhaps not.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 21:18   #309
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Just get everyone in on a gangbang, it almost worked last time.
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 23:20   #310
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Isnt that what politics have turned into nowadays anyway:\
Unread 13 Nov 2008, 23:48   #311
Kenny

It wasn't last round! It was "**** it, there's no point. let's play for 2nd..."
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 00:08   #312
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Isnt that what politics have turned into nowadays anyway:\
Pretty much, either that or too scared to do anything.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 00:09   #313
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
No?
Under the right conditions i think ND & Audentes might be capable, but doubt they'd manage in a 1 vs 1 though (lucky for them that's hardly ever the case in pa)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 00:22   #314
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

They aint likely to move until too late and they are no longer capable tho
each having an interest also in seeing the other hurt a bit... so wont move first
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 11:14   #315
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Pretty much, either that or too scared to do anything.
Unfortunatly due to the idiots who are still 5 waving our 200-300 roid planets which have been badly hit latley, i doubt we will be then trying to go to war with the ranked 1st alliance. Nice Tactics though played by the propoganda to keep these guys hitting us.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 11:17   #316
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Unfortunatly due to the idiots who are still 5 waving our 200-300 roid planets which have been badly hit latley, i doubt we will be then trying to go to war with the ranked 1st alliance. Nice Tactics though played by the propoganda to keep these guys hitting us.
I was thinking that too. I have just commited my planet to doing defence coverage now due to i had 4 guys hit me yesterday and only have 237 roids

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 11:20   #317
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I was thinking that too. I have just commited my planet to doing defence coverage now due to i had 4 guys hit me yesterday and only have 237 roids
Your an idiot. Do you not even know how to play this game? If i got hit down to 237 roids i certainly would not be a "defence planet", i would send 3 fleets out gaining xp and roids = more value so i could have a decent planet, better fleet to def with and hopefully gain more rank for my alliance.

You really are a washed up has-been Will.

Unread 14 Nov 2008, 11:23   #318
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your an idiot. Do you not even know how to play this game? If i got hit down to 237 roids i certainly would not be a "defence planet", i would send 3 fleets out gaining xp and roids = more value so i could have a decent planet, better fleet to def with and hopefully gain more rank for my alliance.

You really are a washed up has-been Will.
Actually no. I was pointing out that obviously the guys hitting me (most from your alliance amusingly so i guess your setting up the raids?) After the first wave landing you wont get anymore from me, so why send another 3? ie = Usless fleet coverage and a waste of all our time.

I am still attacking you idiot i was making a point these idiots hitting me wont gain anything.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 11:56   #319
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 12:04   #320
Kenny

Grammar-PersonOfHistoricallyQuestionableEthics.
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 13:16   #321
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Actually no. I was pointing out that obviously the guys hitting me (most from your alliance amusingly so i guess your setting up the raids?) After the first wave landing you wont get anymore from me, so why send another 3? ie = Usless fleet coverage and a waste of all our time.

I am still attacking you idiot i was making a point these idiots hitting me wont gain anything.
Try to make your points clear then. Actually i like to rip my enemys apart. Whats the point in leaving them with 200-300 rocks when you can take them down to 100 or so and demoralise them like you obviously have by giving up on attacking And personally i did not single you out on attack choosing but im glad you got bashed by ASS, you deserved it mate!

Unread 14 Nov 2008, 13:40   #322
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Try to make your points clear then. Actually i like to rip my enemys apart. Whats the point in leaving them with 200-300 rocks when you can take them down to 100 or so and demoralise them like you obviously have by giving up on attacking And personally i did not single you out on attack choosing but im glad you got bashed by ASS, you deserved it mate!

Personally i think he made his points quite clear. But as far as i am here Audentes will not be 'demoralised' especially not by you CBA. Infact your posts on here are just making it easier to say things to our members, i just use your posts and that gets them more determined so thank you

What i do find hard to understand as to why members in ASS would follow you. When you have made it quite clear you dont give a dam about the growth of the alliance via hitting planets with no roids, your bassicaly just using them for your own personal vendetta. Poor ASS, i used to have so much respect for them and i guess i still do. Although they have you on the HC.

Anyway with luv from Audentes.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 14:48   #323
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Whats the point in leaving them with 200-300 rocks when you can take them down to 100 or so and demoralise them like you obviously have by giving up on attacking
imo its a good plan to give up attackin for some time, if this happens, and concentrade on salvage from the ships that noobs launch at u..

cheers
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 16:19   #324
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

hey CBA, you do realise that your members will only take hitting planets, with so few roids, for a certain length of time before they see the error of their ways under the command of you.

i do honestly feel so very sorry for ASS. makes me wonder what exactly they were smoking the day you got elected to any kind of position within the alliance. desperate times call for desperate measures i guess

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 16:29   #325
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I see the propaganda machine is working at 110%!
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 16:29   #326
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
care to elaborate?

Unread 14 Nov 2008, 17:11   #327
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If u mean Audentes propaganda machine; perhaps its 110% investment but its only 50% return cos i dont think this thread reflects well on anyone atm!
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 17:46   #328
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
hey CBA, you do realise that your members will only take hitting planets, with so few roids, for a certain length of time before they see the error of their ways under the command of you.

i do honestly feel so very sorry for ASS. makes me wonder what exactly they were smoking the day you got elected to any kind of position within the alliance. desperate times call for desperate measures i guess
Most likely ASS sticks to galraids & Willzzz gal just got to be the unlucky one?

Unread 14 Nov 2008, 18:26   #329
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:

Check ASS growth, and check audentes growth

Unread 14 Nov 2008, 18:28   #330
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Personally i think he made his points quite clear. But as far as i am here Audentes will not be 'demoralised' especially not by you CBA. Infact your posts on here are just making it easier to say things to our members, i just use your posts and that gets them more determined so thank you

What i do find hard to understand as to why members in ASS would follow you. When you have made it quite clear you dont give a dam about the growth of the alliance via hitting planets with no roids, your bassicaly just using them for your own personal vendetta. Poor ASS, i used to have so much respect for them and i guess i still do. Although they have you on the HC.

Check your intel

Unread 14 Nov 2008, 19:08   #331
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Under the right conditions i think ND & Audentes might be capable, but doubt they'd manage in a 1 vs 1 though (lucky for them that's hardly ever the case in pa)
it is unusual to see 'audentes' and 'capable' in the same sentence

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 19:11   #332
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

lolol

where are the moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 19:12   #333
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
....blah blah blah audentes blah blah blah CBA blah blah ASS...

Poor ASS, i used to have so much respect for them and i guess i still do. Although they have you on the HC.

is that because they have managed to survive longer than all the allainces you have HCed for put together?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 00:34   #334
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
is that because they have managed to survive longer than all the allainces you have HCed for put together?
that seems very likely!

Unread 15 Nov 2008, 03:52   #335
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
it is unusual to see 'audentes' and 'capable' in the same sentence
heres another sentence for you; audentes have alot of capable members.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 03:54   #336
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Clearly we should bring back some balls... or hirr.

Quote:
Atleast he (Assman) has experience what went wrong, and maybe has learned from that.
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 06:03   #337
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
Atleast he (Assman) has experience what went wrong, and maybe has learned from that.
i love the use of the word 'maybe' there. not 'will have'. maybe. heh

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"

Last edited by Thatcher; 15 Nov 2008 at 07:16.
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 06:06   #338
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
heres another sentence for you; audentes have alot of capable members.
posi and tobbe equals two, not 'alot'. i can tell someone has to spend alot of time on the login questions

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 08:31   #339
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
posi and tobbe equals two, not 'alot'. i can tell someone has to spend alot of time on the login questions
awww dont feel so bad killerbee...just because we rejected your application for a number of reasons doesnt mean your a bad player.....oh wait, yes it does

Unread 15 Nov 2008, 10:43   #340
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Quote:
awww dont feel so bad killerbee...just because we rejected your application for a number of reasons doesnt mean your a bad player.....oh wait, yes it does
odd how i didnt apply

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 11:15   #341
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
pffft i reject the aspersions on booji's quality!
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 11:16   #342
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
i can tell someone has to spend alot of time on the login questions
/msg Foxman

and ill help u figure them out
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 11:23   #343
Mzyxptlk
mz.

This topic is quite entertaining, keep up the good work.
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 11:25   #344
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
lolol

where are the moderators
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
1) Posts directed at one or several mods calling for action. This is in reference to posts within threads calling for action on other posts in that thread. Rather than inflame what you believe to be a bad situation by furthering discussion on it, report the offending posts and let a moderator judge.
Hypocrite. I've received nothing in my inbox reporting it.

But to be serious for just a second: Thatcher, i'm not sure where you're going beyond 'lol, audentes r shit' - either start bringing up some arguments or i'm going to have you down as flaming.
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 15:40   #345
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:

And how many alliances out of your lovely signature which you have an officer rank next to have actually survived? Only Ass left to fall on your list.

Btw just to let you know about a lovely new feature on these forums you can actually quote more then one comment at a time and have them all in one post, saves you keep posting over and over. Dont know if you knew of this little feature but its quite a good one.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 17:56   #346
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
You mean tobbe, so just 1... and they even hit tobbes gal so LOL

Unread 15 Nov 2008, 17:57   #347
aksel

aksel is on a distinguished road

Quote:

First of all, stop refering to ASS as muppets. People playing pa should start recognize the ally for what it is. There are people playing hardcore in ASS too. What do you know about who we hit and how many roids they got? If you think we only land on 200-300 roid planets you are wrong. Second, CBA is not HC, he is BC. And we dont "follow" him, we "follow" the alliance.
aksel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 18:01   #348
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksel View Post
First of all, stop refering to ASS as muppets. People playing pa should start recognize the ally for what it is. There are people playing hardcore in ASS too. What do you know about who we hit and how many roids they got? If you think we only land on 200-300 roid planets you are wrong. Second, CBA is not HC, he is BC. And we dont "follow" him, we "follow" the alliance.
Over the top, banned for 4 days - Lokken

Last edited by lokken; 16 Nov 2008 at 02:00.
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 19:52   #349
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksel View Post
Ok ill make these into points for you.

1) Assman never actually insulted Ass as an alliance. Infact if you bothered to read any post hes directed at Ass he has stated he has a lot of respect for your alliance.

2) His facts are based on intel where he can blatently see members of your alliance roiding planets with that amount of roids. So what he is stating is true.

3) CBA made it clear in a post above he does actually like doing those tactics, and im sure as now fattrick is it? or whateva his nick is has stepped down in ass CBA will now take complete control of your attacks and will lead you to your death.

4) Gud luck.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 15 Nov 2008, 20:37   #350
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Ok ill make these into points for you.

1) Assman never actually insulted Ass as an alliance. Infact if you bothered to read any post hes directed at Ass he has stated he has a lot of respect for your alliance.

2) His facts are based on intel where he can blatently see members of your alliance roiding planets with that amount of roids. So what he is stating is true.

3) CBA made it clear in a post above he does actually like doing those tactics, and im sure as now fattrick is it? or whateva his nick is has stepped down in ass CBA will now take complete control of your attacks and will lead you to your death.

4) Gud luck.
Thanks Will!!!!

and i get full control over their military??? TY!