User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 16:26   #1
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts
To be or not to be?

I have been hearing rumours about ely this ely that, but no fact´s at all.
So i was thinking if some1 who got facts or ely hc team make somekind of statement?
I did also c Ely tagged up ingame fake or not? :eek:
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 17:34   #2
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough
Re: To be or not to be?

aaah, scandle!

In response; i don't speculate - if they're there, they're there
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 17:45   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

we'll find out once the round has started if ely is playing or not

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 18:56   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There sure are some great replies with lots of point in this thread!

(do you like the irony?!)
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 19:44   #5
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll find that Elysium is always in the list.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 00:23   #6
Victuri

Well if elysium play it will make the round more interesting at least, and from what ive heard, people seem to be sure that they will play. But I guess if you through enough mud at anything it starts sticking. I guess just wait until pt 72.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 01:49   #7
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough

a mate told me they got a mail from ely asking them to come back for this rnd, infact i think a few allies have done this and suprisingly it seems to have created some interest as a few guys i know who played pa ages ago got dragged back onto irc by these mails from respective alliances.
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 10:40   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh, who cares if elysium plays or not. Does it change your tactics? Will you suddenly play a complete different round? No, they're just like any other alliance.

If they remain outside the top10 or remain insignifact, then there's little to nothing you should do. If they play for the #1 spot along with the other top candidates, then they're just an alliance that you have to take care of. Imo it doesn't change anything really.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:00   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

You noobs fail to realize that no matter who plays you will still be playing against the same people you played against LAST ROUND. AND THE ROUND BEFORE THAT! +/- 10
they will just have a new/old name.
Drop kick me if i'm wrong!
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:21   #10
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You noobs fail to realize that no matter who plays you will still be playing against the same people you played against LAST ROUND. AND THE ROUND BEFORE THAT! +/- 10
Consider this a dropkick.

As Pennywiser pointed out, the email sent was received by many people who don't currently play PA and probably haven't since Elysium moved to the clone. +/- 10 is probably accurate for many alliances, but in the case of Elysium it represents an influx of new old players.

Which is far more interesting that Kjeldoran or you would have it.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:06   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Which is far more interesting that Kjeldoran or you would have it.
Why is that?

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:20   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because people who played the game consistently once but haven't in a long time might be coming back?
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:32   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Because people who played the game consistently once but haven't in a long time might be coming back?
Then Jester understood me wrong. I said, from an alliance point of view it doesn't matter who plays. To win you need to be the best, ofcourse the more alliances the harder but that is not something you can controle.

Ofcourse seeing old players return is a good thing. The same happened when 1up got founded, it had a nice boost of older players returning.

From an alliance point of view, it doesn't matter if I have to beat 1up to win or Elysium to win. In both cases I need to win so I don't see how it'd influence other alliances (or atleast mine) at all.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:37   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's taking a rather narrow perspective on it. By that logic it wouldn't influence your alliance if the entire planet divided itself into groups of fifty-man alliances and all signed up tomorrow.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:50   #15
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Then Jester understood me wrong. I said, from an alliance point of view it doesn't matter who plays. To win you need to be the best, ofcourse the more alliances the harder but that is not something you can controle.

Ofcourse seeing old players return is a good thing. The same happened when 1up got founded, it had a nice boost of older players returning.

From an alliance point of view, it doesn't matter if I have to beat 1up to win or Elysium to win. In both cases I need to win so I don't see how it'd influence other alliances (or atleast mine) at all.
an influx of new players you know nothing about should at least interest you though even if it doesn't directly affect your strategy - as its something you might need to deal with later.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:01   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
an influx of new players you know nothing about should at least interest you though even if it doesn't directly affect your strategy - as its something you might need to deal with later.
If it are the old Elysium pple returning then there will be very little I don't know since I've been an Elysium member for a round and I've fought against the alliance for 2 rounds aswell.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:07   #17
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
Tbh, who cares if elysium plays or not. Does it change your tactics? Will you suddenly play a complete different round? No, they're just like any other alliance.

If they remain outside the top10 or remain insignifact, then there's little to nothing you should do. If they play for the #1 spot along with the other top candidates, then they're just an alliance that you have to take care of. Imo it doesn't change anything really.
Well it is pure curiosity. + would it be better if all alliance´s stop announcing that they play? Boring i would say but it´s just me.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:11   #18
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
All post´s that i have readed from you have been 95% "negative and hostile"
if your not interested about anything or any1 why you even bother to write here?

You didnt get a pony when you were little?
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:47   #19
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
I've been an Elysium member for a round
When?
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:49   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
When?
Round 9 ... for about the entire round untill 2-3 weeks before the end when I got kicked for inactivity. Ask Elysia or Stress or any other of your former ex HC collegues.

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:50   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
Well it is pure curiosity. + would it be better if all alliance´s stop announcing that they play? Boring i would say but it´s just me.
Did I say that?

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:51   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Tbh, who cares if elysium plays or not. Does it change your tactics?.
Yes, as the political balance shifts entirely.

As for changing your tactics - will you be approaching them like any other alliance if your current tactics don't work?

All in all if true this is probably good for the game anyway. Even so, it doesn't stop your post being an entire false economy.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:52   #23
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Why is that?
Because Elysium are an unknown entity. They're likely to be strong enough to either stake a claim for #1 or at least decide #1.

As you said, you need to be the best to win, but being the best also means knowing your enemy.

Quote:
From an isolated standpoint that may be true, but competing with only 1up or only Elysium is different from competing with both.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 16:23   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Because Elysium are an unknown entity. They're likely to be strong enough to either stake a claim for #1 or at least decide #1.

As you said, you need to be the best to win, but being the best also means knowing your enemy.

From an isolated standpoint that may be true, but competing with only 1up or only Elysium is different from competing with both.
fair enough

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 16:25   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
As for changing your tactics - will you be approaching them like any other alliance if your current tactics don't work?
Why not? Apart from personal opinion etc ... Why would we approach them any different?

FA Gaming community

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 16:25   #26
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Depends how many people Ely can pull from other games/rl I suppose.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:28   #27
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No wonder Angels don't do very well when Kjel treats every alliance in the game exactly the same

Because, of course, 1up and F-Crew are exactly the same. So are Exilition and VsN. So are ND and SiN.

Of course!
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:47   #28
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Mmh If I were in ely and was planning a come back, I wouldn't tell anyone but my old members and some selected good players and would tag up ingame at around tick 72
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:55   #29
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Ely coming back isn't a secret anymore now is it? I heard it from few people who are going to play there. Ofcourse, I can be fooled
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:58   #30
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
No wonder Angels don't do very well when Kjel treats every alliance in the game exactly the same

Because, of course, 1up and F-Crew are exactly the same. So are Exilition and VsN. So are ND and SiN.

Of course!
In defense of KJ, during my time in angels, he didnt make the important decisions ***(in regards to politics or military)*** so how he treats all alliances isnt reletive to angels performance. I cant speak for the last round or this one though.

Also Id hardly call any of Angels end of the round rankings as "not doing very well"

Last edited by Fyodor; 26 Jan 2006 at 11:55. Reason: As KJ was recruitment officer he let me know that he had a very important job and that I am a liar by saying he wasnt important.
Fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 08:41   #31
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

If there is an influx of players, great. I'm all for it. "Blind hope" is why the poor stay poor though.* Hopefully elysium can bring some people back, but 9 times out of 10, most of thier players will be sucked from other alliances, producing the scenario I stated. +/- 10

* That was a reference to RL. If you are primarily "inet" based, this comment will seem weird to you.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 09:39   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Of course!
You're a very naïve boy if you believe I personally am responsible for every decision taken in Angels. On some areas I don't involve myself and thus have little input. Alch took care of our politics last round and whether I like/dislike or respect/disrespect a certain alliance, it's not me alone who makes the call.

Also, you have an inability when it comes to reading. I didn't say I treated each alliance the same. What I DID say is that whether we have to fight Ely or 1up or LCH for the #1 spot, it makes little difference in the end because in each case we need to be the best.
I also stated that it's even less important when the alliance doesn't even play for the top ranks. F-Crew never was a top5 candidate, 1up is ... hence you absurd claim is a joke ... I'm sure you've realised that aswell ...

Each example you gave was making a comparison to a #1 candidate and an alliance that isn't even top 5 ... makes no sence at all.

And behe, how nice of you to twist the little detail what we call truth. But you're correct, you do have no clue how things have been going with Angels in the last round. You also seem to share that ability with Tomkat, because again I never said I'd treat alliances like F-crew the same as I'd treat 1up.

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jan 2006, 10:05   #33
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
And behe, how nice of you to twist the little detail what we call truth. But you're correct, you do have no clue how things have been going with Angels in the last round. You also seem to share that ability with Tomkat, because again I never said I'd treat alliances like F-crew the same as I'd treat 1up.
Huh?
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 10:10   #34
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Ely is currently playing this clone and have a big war to fight.
this started on monday and now protection time is over

Guess it would be bad to let an ally play 2 games at same time starting almost same.
People tend to giveup the game where your planet isnt as good as in the other

Heard also about the rumours but none that is able to confirm it did it.

Also there aint a single BP i've seen having ely members in

guess it was a cat in a bag

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 11:05   #35
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor

Guess it would be bad to let an ally play 2 games at same time starting almost same.

Heard also about the rumours but none that is able to confirm it did it.

Also there aint a single BP i've seen having ely members in
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 11:05   #36
Spetzer
Just a *****

Quote:
If there is an influx of players, great. I'm all for it. "Blind hope" is why the poor stay poor though.* Hopefully elysium can bring some people back, but 9 times out of 10, most of thier players will be sucked from other alliances, producing the scenario I stated. +/- 10

* That was a reference to RL. If you are primarily "inet" based, this comment will seem weird to you.
hmm so you saying it doesnt count who plays with who. we all are clones and the outcome is allways the same? How can you know that they wont play good together and just medium when theyr alone in other alliance´s?
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 11:47   #37
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
N1up and F-Crew are exactly the same.

Of course!

It's cwazy but it's twue.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 12:01   #38
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
It's cwazy but it's twue.
No 1up sucks more than f-crew because I used to be 1up but now I'm really bitter and twisted, but f-crew always help plus wakey writes these really great essays that don't hurt my eyes at all unlike your evil posts you bad, bad man!
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 12:23   #39
Tomkat

Kjel takes the internet too seriously
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 12:38   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kjel takes the internet too seriously
Hardly, infact quite the opposite. I like to argue. When I see someone post something not true or something I wanna argue about, I reply.

Btw, making a lame post, getting a slap in the face as return and then saying "you're taking the internet too serious" ... yeah that makes sence m8.

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jan 2006, 13:52   #41
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
No 1up sucks more than f-crew because I used to be 1up but now I'm really bitter and twisted, but f-crew always help plus wakey writes these really great essays that don't hurt my eyes at all unlike your evil posts you bad, bad man!
A fair an unbiased post.

Guilty as charged.

We can only apologise for our conduct.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 14:22   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
A fair an unbiased post.

Guilty as charged.

We can only apologise for our conduct.
Now apologize for having to take 5 rounds to realize this and finally apologize !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Jan 2006, 16:07   #43
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
guess Ely was a cat in a bag
Hear our war-cry: meowwwwwwwww!
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 17:00   #44
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

All hail Wakey-Mail
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 17:28   #45
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
plus wakey writes these really great essays
Come to think of it, i've probably never read a whole post by him, my mind always drifts away halfway

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 17:33   #46
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Hear our war-cry: meowwwwwwwww!
/me purrrrrrrrs too ;D

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 21:08   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're a very naïve boy if you believe I personally am responsible for every decision taken in Angels. On some areas I don't involve myself and thus have little input. Alch took care of our politics last round and whether I like/dislike or respect/disrespect a certain alliance, it's not me alone who makes the call.
Yep - but your high council, so you opinion counts. If you want to post liberally on AD, become an advisor, because then your personal view could or could not be largely irrelevant to your alliance's position

Quote:
Also, you have an inability when it comes to reading.
I don't even need to tell you why i singled this bit out, I think you know why, I don't need to say any more.

Quote:
I didn't say I treated each alliance the same. What I DID say is that whether we have to fight Ely or 1up or LCH for the #1 spot, it makes little difference in the end because in each case we need to be the best.
Being the best doesn't win you planetarion necessarily. The fact is instead of beating one, you might have to beat both of them.

Quote:
I also stated that it's even less important when the alliance doesn't even play for the top ranks. F-Crew never was a top5 candidate, 1up is ... hence you absurd claim is a joke ... I'm sure you've realised that aswell ....Each example you gave was making a comparison to a #1 candidate and an alliance that isn't even top 5 ... makes no sence at all.
I'll give you that, I suppose

Quote:
KUTGW on bits like this, massively entertaining. Seriously, the rest of your alliance don't seem to want to support you very much. Why don't you save them the embarassment of offending you and posting as an official, and step down?
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 03:26   #48
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

that depends on ely has teh same members playing both games which probably isnt likely to be the case, especially if it is true they are bring a few "pre pax" members back.

Also, I think a lot of people dont give up when the going gets tough, if they do then they are really worth shit to their alliance anyway

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 10:31   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
KUTGW on bits like this, massively entertaining. Seriously, the rest of your alliance don't seem to want to support you very much. Why don't you save them the embarassment of offending you and posting as an official, and step down?
Because behe is no Angels and hasn't been since end of r13. Do your homework correct. Most pple that don't support me are ex Angels.

And I have no problem in alot of those ex members disliking me. In r10, when DDK left they all were mad at me and me only while they screwed up and while I wasn't even involved in military issues.
When FAnG announced to disband end r10, I made the announcement and I and I only was held responsible for disbanding the alliance while pple like alch, Irvine and all the other FAnG HC's in that round supported or suggested the decision.
Last round, the ministry pple were pissed at me and me only. Again, I wasn't involved in any military issues.
Every member that gets kicked or who's application gets refused, if he gets pissed off, it will be at me, not another HC.

Do you see a trend in this? The pple that don't support me ... none of them are Angels as we speak. Only Alki, but he just feels I shouldn't waste my time posting on AD. In a way I can agree to that, but that's his opinion, not mine.

And no offense, but an opinion of a non Angels means asmuch to me as ... your opinion. It doesn't affect my behavior or decisions because I don't see why it would benefit me.

It might appear, by the way I post, that I do care what pple think about me. But do not make that assumption. I care if things are written about me or Angels or even other m8's that I believe are not true. For instance in this thread when Tomkat wrote that post about me. Do I care what Tomkat thinks about me? Not at all, but I do care for the fact that he wrote a lie (or what I think is a lie) and thus I reply on it.

I do however care how pple like Alki think about me.

Lokken, next time do your homework and you'd have realized that none of the pple you speak about are currently Angels. And even if a few individuals were, we don't live in an utopia where an HC is liked by each and every member.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jan 2006, 11:10   #50
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
we don't live in an utopia where an HC is liked by each and every member.
lol Some people seem to get along with *all* the alliance members they come in contact with...
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote