User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:46   #1
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Champions of Round 15?

Congrats NewDawn for finaly winning your first round EVER. (looks that way)
As it seems eXil are trying to outrank you by out roiding you.
It doesn't seem to be working after last nights stunning performance that both you and eXil.

Its quite strange the fact eXil haven't focused on you considering
alot of angels don't want you to win and I'm sure they are targeting you right now.
Many have been impressed by your performance this round I haven't actually it has been a average round yet again by you.

You've managed to avoid wars while most of the top 10 have been in small wars
with other allies.
You haven't had to face half as much incoming as you should of considering the roid growth you've had.
When I say that I merely point out you haven't exactly been in any wars.
Insomnia had to face LCH, It was Subh Vs TGV I believe, Angels vs 1up and exil, exil vs 1up and angels, 1up vs angels and eXil.
These are just a few of the wars of this round even those outside of the top 10
did there own little thing we'll use g-ii as an example.
Only time will tell and how will the disbanded Insomnia affect NewDawn surely
some of the best Insomnia members will be joining NewDawn to provide them with
more military strength and more resources to deal with the upcoming eXil threat.

Who will be the deadly viper and strike first providing the deadly blow will it be eXil or will it be eXil?
How many will hit the roid fat NewDawn?
Will the hungry ziks try fleet catching NewDawn fleets when they return from defending other ND members?
how many will go after the XP that is up for grabs.

Maybe just maybe eXil will act and might save the round for themselves and make
themselves winners of round 15.
These final weeks will determine the outcome of who will be champions of round 15.
But one thing for sure no matter how exil handle NewDawn it should be quite interesting.
Do they have enough time to even outgrow NewDawn thats the thing be a shame to see them come so far having worked so hard this round.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:52   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Champions of Round 15?

Reading that hurt my eyes.

Its a bit too early to start posting congrats threads. It is rather quite tight at the top. Upon reading your post though your intel seems to be shall we say flawed. If its a bit of anti ND propoganda its shit propoganda at that.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:02   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Its a bit too early to start posting congrats threads.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:12   #4
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
It is rather quite tight at the top.

A 20 million point lead over the number 2 alliance (who ND. as far as ive read on these boards, has some kind of agreement with) does not seem very tight.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:14   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
A 20 million point lead over the number 2 alliance (who ND. as far as ive read on these boards, has some kind of agreement with) does not seem very tight.
Its pa, nothing suprises me anymore.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:37   #6
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL - thats all i can say
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 22:52   #7
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Its a bit too early to start posting congrats threads.
Question Mark usually means Question
Look at the title of the thread its got a question mark I wonder what that means... Could it mean its anyone race?
could it mean whos going to be the winning if study and look into the thread you'll clearly see that I mention two alliances battling it out.
eXil and NewDawn.... how will they look to defeat each other will eXil try to out roid and out rank ND.
eXil aren't planning on finishing second place they have worked too hard.
Do you think NewDawn will kick out scanners to make way for proper members?
Now Insomnia have just disbanded does it seem logical that the members will be wanting to head towards angels, 1up, lch, NewDawn and eXil I believe so.
Do I think eXil will recruit a few? Yes I do
Do I believe NewDawn will? Once again yes I do
Who have more free places as it stands? NewDawn

Whos are the two who could possibly win r15?
NewDawn and eXil

Are logical threads propaganda.. debatable
Is this a logical thread? yes
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:00   #8
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virogenesis
Congrats NewDawn for finaly winning your first round EVER.
To be honest I doubt either have free planets, they are top alliances not F-Crew no offence guys. I also think that recruitment wont be seen too much, maybe one or two members will be kicked from both to make way for a couple of new recruits, but on the whole I cant see many jumping ship, apart from those you mentioned from Insomnia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virogenesis
Is this a logical thread?
no
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:08   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Do you think NewDawn will kick out scanners to make way for proper members?
Scanners is the most proper members an alliance can have.
Quote:
Do I think eXil will recruit a few? Yes I do
Do I believe NewDawn will? Once again yes I do
Who have more free places as it stands? NewDawn
Didn't ND recruit ~15-20 mills of score and a bit below 10k roids yesterday?
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:09   #10
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
To be honest I doubt either have free planets, they are top alliances not F-Crew no offence guys. I also think that recruitment wont be seen too much, maybe one or two members will be kicked from both to make way for a couple of new recruits, but on the whole I cant see many jumping ship, apart from those you mentioned from Insomnia.

no
Did Insomnia disband? yes
Is it ok to recruit for next round? yes
Are Insomnia members spreading out? yes
Have NewDawn got more places in their alliance than eXil? yes
Are scanners needed intag? no
Did i mention free planets if so please state where as I am curious
Did i mention ship jumping? no
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:16   #11
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Did Insomnia disband? yes
Is it ok to recruit for next round? yes
Are Insomnia members spreading out? yes
Have NewDawn got more places in their alliance than eXil? yes
Are scanners needed intag? no
Did i mention free planets if so please state where as I am curious
Did i mention ship jumping? no
A - Since when...oh I see now.
B - nfi im not insomnia, but one would assume so. Insomnia though were beaten up a bit by LCH so I doubt many of them will be the score boost/roids for either exil/ND (not saying they didnt have big members).
C - Oh yes so they do, thanks captain obvious.
D - My mistake.
E - You implied it, but no you didnt.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:17   #12
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Scanners is the most proper members an alliance can have.
Intag? Are they?
scanners job are to scan not to send attack/def fleets actually thats part of their job but scanners spend most resources on amps and scans meaning that they don't focus on their fleet.
A scanner doesn't make a blind bit of difference in tag or out of tag
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:39   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you want an ND player to agree it's their fault that they are #1, then i entirely agree, it is our fault.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:59   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Intag? Are they?
scanners job are to scan not to send attack/def fleets actually thats part of their job but scanners spend most resources on amps and scans meaning that they don't focus on their fleet.
A scanner doesn't make a blind bit of difference in tag or out of tag
No, a scanner doesn't make a big difference in or out of tag, but they make a difference to the alliance as a whole. So yeah, they're proper members no matter if they're in tag or not.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 23:59   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
If you want an ND player to agree it's their fault that they are #1, then i entirely agree, it is our fault.
I d like to disagree and say its because of rest of uni.

Just for the fun of it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 00:27   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I d like to disagree and say its because of rest of uni.

Just for the fun of it.
this thread could be open all night
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:34   #17
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I think everyone here knows exilition and co wont start targetting ND until theyve lost angels in their rear view mirror, which if they have another night on Angels like they did last night, wont be too far away. id estimate another 3/4 nights of ex hittin angels/1up until they far enough ahead, but not so far behind ND that they dont have a chance of catching them.
If i was ND command id have realised that angels and 1up will still be targettinng eX for now and i would MAke sure ND turned all their focus on Ex while others are still hitting them. Worst case scenario for ND is not trying to twat ex now and in said 4 days or so, ex have totally lost angels et co and are closin on ND, because at that stage rest of uni will prob all jump on board and be targetting #1 ally.

So to ND command, i challenge you to show us that u can seal the win and put a distance between urself and ex NOW ny TARGETTING them and not wait till its forced upon you. Take the iniatiative and show us what is needed to be round winners.

my two cents anyway...
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:49   #18
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Seems like at some point in most rounds there has been an "omg somone is running away with the round" thread. It also seems like these threads have by and large proven true.

My questions is this, besides angels, what alliances are hitting ND with any frequency? If the answer is not many, and exi doesnt turn on ND I dont see how they would be stopped.

I also cant see exi settling to be ND's maid of honor. So I have to figure that exi is trying to help hammer angels into a containable state, then will try and work something out with angels/1up so that the 2 said alliances wont hit exi when they decide to turn on ND. If that "something" isnt worked out, then ND wins the round as ND has proven thus far they can take whatever has been thrown at them.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 09:46   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Seems like at some point in most rounds there has been an "omg somone is running away with the round" thread. It also seems like these threads have by and large proven true.

My questions is this, besides angels, what alliances are hitting ND with any frequency? If the answer is not many, and exi doesnt turn on ND I dont see how they would be stopped.

I also cant see exi settling to be ND's maid of honor. So I have to figure that exi is trying to help hammer angels into a containable state, then will try and work something out with angels/1up so that the 2 said alliances wont hit exi when they decide to turn on ND. If that "something" isnt worked out, then ND wins the round as ND has proven thus far they can take whatever has been thrown at them.
I think Exi decided ND should win and that they will settle for #2. That decision has been made the 8th of December and Angels will do what they requested ... making sure they end #2 or lower.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 10:59   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I think Exi decided ND should win and that they will settle for #2. That decision has been made the 8th of December and Angels will do what they requested ... making sure they end #2 or lower.
I thought you were Angels HC Kjel?

If so, then why are you spouting such rubbish - you should know perfectly well Exi and ND have no friendly arrangement between them.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:03   #21
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That was not what he meant. He means, that by attacking Angels full force rather than going for NewDawn, they will make sure Angels will not pass them on ranking,but at the same time, they won't be able to pass NewDawn. Hence, eXilition seem to settle for second. (Or at least thats what Kjeldoran is saying)

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:08   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I thought you were Angels HC Kjel?

If so, then why are you spouting such rubbish - you should know perfectly well Exi and ND have no friendly arrangement between them.
What I meant is that Angels will devote their remaining time in preventing Exi to win this round. That is what I mean and THAT is what consequences Exi will have to deal with for their full front attack on us last night.

This is an opinion all Angels HC share. And Angels will help Exi do what they intented to, which is not winning this round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:14   #23
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Lovely how easily some alliances are provoked ^_^

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:24   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

indeed
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 11:40   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Lovely how easily some alliances are provoked ^_^
It has nothing to do with that. We fought exi for nearly the entire round. Then we switched to ND because wanted to win. While doing so, we had nights of +400 calls (ND and Exi + flak hitting us) ... so we dropped to #3 again.

In the meanwhile ND runs off and makes the gap bigger. And what does exi decide to do? Any sane human being (including ND HC) would have expected exi to hit ND and to try and win this round. Now explain to me HOW it would help Exi to win if they again focus on Angels?

I don't get their logic. I don't think ND even understands it, they probably expected Exi to hit them big time. What they achieved now is that Angels will again focus on Exi (call it revenge if you like). ND will probably do the same cause THIS is the moment they can make the final and decisive difference ...

Edit: Something worth noting aswell is that Angels has by no means given up and Angels will still aim to win this round. So don't interprete this as a "we give up and wanna twat x alliance"

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 9 Dec 2005 at 11:50.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 12:31   #26
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What I meant is that Angels will devote their remaining time in preventing Exi to win this round.

This is an opinion all Angels HC share.
Quote:
Edit: Something worth noting aswell is that Angels has by no means given up and Angels will still aim to win this round. So don't interprete this as a "we give up and wanna twat x alliance"
It does not take a rocket scientist to see both those quotes conflict. So which is it: Have Angels given up and are after revenge or are they trying to win the round still?

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:04   #27
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has nothing to do with that. We fought exi for nearly the entire round. Then we switched to ND because wanted to win. While doing so, we had nights of +400 calls (ND and Exi + flak hitting us) ... so we dropped to #3 again.

In the meanwhile ND runs off and makes the gap bigger. And what does exi decide to do? Any sane human being (including ND HC) would have expected exi to hit ND and to try and win this round. Now explain to me HOW it would help Exi to win if they again focus on Angels?

I don't get their logic. I don't think ND even understands it, they probably expected Exi to hit them big time. What they achieved now is that Angels will again focus on Exi (call it revenge if you like). ND will probably do the same cause THIS is the moment they can make the final and decisive difference ...

Oh come on, there's no way eX/ND/flak could've given u 400+ calls (multiple calls), stop making yourself look like the victim.
And even though you might not see the logic in what happened lately, that doesn't mean there isn't any.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:08   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Oh come on, there's no way eX/ND/flak could've given u 400+ calls, stop making yourself look like the victim.
And even though you might not see the logic in what happened lately, that doesn't mean there isn't any.
Hehe, here we go again. You think I'm making this up? I'm just reading why my defencebot tells me.

I don't know nor care WHERE those incs came from, but the fact is we received them nonetheless.

To Zoof ... I guess time will tell right?

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:10   #29
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
It does not take a rocket scientist to see both those quotes conflict. So which is it: Have Angels given up and are after revenge or are they trying to win the round still?
When you guys decided to twat us AGAIN instead of concentrating on NewDawn (who we had little or no love for after watching while we got pwned all rnd) you basically lost the round. I was happy to see that eXilition made this mistake and no longer have anything to play for since eX isnt winning. Which is why i nubed my fleet the 2 last days, as I dont care no more
Congrats ND, a deserved win afterall.. (since whoever ends #1 deserves it when they havent been cheating)
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:11   #30
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh come on, there's no way eX/ND/flak could've given u 400+ calls (multiple calls), stop making yourself look like the victim.
There is no way ? Why did we then ? Take a long look inside your own alliance Stoom, you know who you are with.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:26   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Heh. I'd say that with launch/recall/resend from alliances that total 200-300 members, they might have had at least 400 calls - and their level of losses should hardly be suprising.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:30   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Heh. I'd say that with launch/recall/resend from alliances that total 200-300 members, they might have had at least 400 calls - and their level of losses should hardly be suprising.
Reported calls if I might add. And a call sometimes consist of multiple fleet yet still counts as 1 call.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:32   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
To give you a more satisfying answer ... one doesn't exclude the others. If we wanna win, we HAVE to prevent Exi from winning, as we'd have to prevent ND or 1up from winning

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:43   #34
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reported calls if I might add. And a call sometimes consist of multiple fleet yet still counts as 1 call.
ROFL ur trying to say u had 400 "waves" in 1 night.....pull the other one!
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:48   #35
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Imbecile. Multiple fleets arent necessarily multiple waves. You ever heard of teaming ?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:54   #36
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Let me explain the basic function of how a DEFENCEBOT WORKS !!!

A member has incs, let's say 15k FR's from 2 different attackers. The galaxy or the member itself notices these incs and decide to PM the defencebot. The defencebot translates this into 1 defence call if the ETA's and the target planet is the same (makes sence).

If a planet receives 3 waves (aka 3 different ETA's) then it is considered 3 calls.

To summarize this ... We had nights where the defencebot counted more then 400 of such calls. I'm sure some might have been attack/pull (a bot doesn't notice the difference does it) waves. And some attacks had more then 1 attacker landing the same ETA (hence the same call).

Also, as you all know, there are incs that never get reported due to noticing too late, lame inactive galm8's ... inactive members ... whatever reason.

I mean, what is so hard to comprehend? It's not like our bot makes random calls so we can play the victime here ...

I don't know WHO Precisely attacked us. I know most of those incs were ND, Exi, Subh, HR and ROCK. I don't know nor claim that they all cooperate, I'm just reading the logfile of our bot for a given day .... that's all.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:54   #37
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

You already said it - you have been fighting Exilition all round. The sensible thing for Exilition was to end this fight, and start hitting ND. Exilition decided to end it, not by making a NAP with you (and leaving you with enough roids to sneak past both EX and ND once the war starts) but by finishing you off and giving you no chance of winning the round, before they move on to the final battle with ND.

It may or may not be a winning strategy, but it's not illogical.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:56   #38
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Imbecile. Multiple fleets arent necessarily multiple waves. You ever heard of teaming ?
Um. Didn't Kjel say that multiple fleets teaming count as one call? Therefore, 400 waves is quite correct. I mean, the claim matches the assumptions. I'm not saying Angels actually did have that many calls.

Edit: ****, beaten by Kjel. How embarassing
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 13:57   #39
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1 more thing, if you define "waves" as "different ETA landings on different planets" then yes, we had over 400 in 1 night/day. Hitting 10 Angels for 4 different ticks each = 40 calls.

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:00   #40
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
You already said it - you have been fighting Exilition all round. The sensible thing for Exilition was to end this fight, and start hitting ND. Exilition decided to end it, not by making a NAP with you (and leaving you with enough roids to sneak past both EX and ND once the war starts) but by finishing you off and giving you no chance of winning the round, before they move on to the final battle with ND.

To me it looks like they first wanted to secure #2 and then have a tiny little shot at #1. They could have had a big shot at #1 and in worst case lose #2. Now let me ask you one thing, does it matter if you end #2 or 3? It both means you didn't win and it both means you played a good round.

I personally rather try to win, fail and #3 then NOT trying to win and settle for #2 knowing you COULD have won if you took the other approach.

But I guess that's just me ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:07   #41
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
To me it looks like they first wanted to secure #2 and then have a tiny little shot at #1. .
I think they believed that Angels could still win. Knowing that they are about to enter a war with ND, and would be unable to hit Angels during that time, they decided to do one last big hit to finish Angels off. They believe that they can beat ND in a straight fight, and wanted to make sure that nobody else profitted from the top two alliances hitting each other for the rest of the round.

I think it's easy enough to imagine a scenario in which Exilition didn't hit Angels, and ended up fighting ND to a stalemate. Who profits there? Clearly it's Angels. It's not impossible to imagine Angels outroiding both EX and ND for the rest of the round (there's a lot of fat targets in alliances like LCH around atm).

Of course, if you believe that Angels had no chance of winning, then hitting them was pointless. I don't know enough about Angels internal situation to make a judgement on this, but their rank is close enough to EX/ND to suggest that they could still win (at least before yesterday).
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:12   #42
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Exil were well aware that Angels had 1) stopped targetting exil, and 2) openly stated that they would rather see exil win than ND, after ND had left angels without support, and did there best to hit them hard when they were down, stopping fluid politics.
Exil had to hit ND to win, and I have no idea why they just messed up a perfectly well played political round by mass hitting angels.
Unless they are sure of course that there support planets can do enough to take down angels AND nd?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:15   #43
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Maybe you should read what i quoted before making urself look stupid?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:16   #44
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I, for one, would like to credit the success of our alliance this round to Kjeldoran and Virogenesis. You two guys are the key to our good ranking, and are definitely much more signfiicant contributors than any ND members.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:19   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I think they believed that Angels could still win. Knowing that they are about to enter a war with ND, and would be unable to hit Angels during that time, they decided to do one last big hit to finish Angels off. They believe that they can beat ND in a straight fight, and wanted to make sure that nobody else profitted from the top two alliances hitting each other for the rest of the round.
Imagine you're Exi HC, what would you expect Angels to do now? All they did was taking roids, not killing fleet. Our military potential strength has remained the same. Regardless of who I am or what my position is, Rob, would you expect Angels to be considered "unrelevant" in your upcoming war with ND (assuming you're Exi HC)?

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:20   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Maybe you should read what i quoted before making urself look stupid?
No, Tesla is right ... what is your point? we had over 400 calls and I clearly defined what I consider a "defence call".

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:23   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I, for one, would like to credit the success of our alliance this round to Kjeldoran and Virogenesis. You two guys are the key to our good ranking, and are definitely much more signfiicant contributors than any ND members.
Funny and offtopic reply as usual ...

I doubt a single ND HC would deny the fact that you've been presented the most ideal political situation and circumstances to win a round. And to top it off ... when everyone was so certain the big war for #1 would start (latest final war), you again profit from a "different" move (aka hitting Angels instead of ND).

I'm not claiming ND are bad players, but well ... yes I believe this round has been handed to them on numerious occasions. Credits to ND to take the gift and use it

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:33   #48
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

maybe ex are hitting angels whilst waiting for ND to get nice and big, then hit them and xp wh0re their way to the top
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:36   #49
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in all honesty, thank you Kjeldoran for giving ND this round. You really earned it.
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 14:39   #50
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Yes, in all honesty, thank you Kjeldoran for giving ND this round. You really earned it.
In all honesty his post was fairly justified. ND have avoided any major incoming this round due to the other wars going on. And like he said, well done for making the most of it.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote