User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 17:48   #101
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Academy of Psychics - Primary Location

" Wo2 looks at Acidk*

"Hmm. something else to add to my list of things I want to learn. Even a few minutes can be important. you think theres any free rooms. I'd like to try whole cutting into the space time continum thing."
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 19:30   #102
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK turns towards a small complex, secluded from the rest of the building and the tracks. It was no bigger than a house, every wall was made of cystal and inside held a garden central with many seating cusions and a dispensor for food and drink.*

That one is free. Many of the later televelocitic techniques can take weeks to study fully, so the rooms sometimes become places to live for televeloctic students, if only for a while.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 22:57   #103
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Uhh can I borrow some wood for this?
*Adam asks quickly in a short breath, ythis was harder than he thought be he had to remeber its time to focus this time, Adam reaches for a another piece of wood and sets it back down on a table beside him, Adam zones off into his mind and pushes the Psychics through his body and moves it through his forehead where it could exit easier and move for him, the powers move through as Adams eyes tighten shut, the wood slowly begins to chamnge, bit by bit it slowly morphs int a stick person, or rather a poorly done person wth two legs and a stomach followed by something slightly resembling a head, Adam leaning back takes another deep breath as he takes another piece of wood and clears the other one away, Adam sets the piece down and flows the powers throughout his body and into his brain, he then flows it out this time forming the same person with the same legs bit this time two other sticks looking like arms slowly forms out of it, still only a straight line but this time it actually had something resemlbing arms, Adam clears the wood once again and leans back into the chair *

Tedious, isnt it

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 18:12   #104
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

i know, the slighest disturbance can cause some pretty, well, erratic effects

*flapjack points at the remains of his cleaning tools*

i still have to clean that up

*flapjack starts reforming the pieces of wood adam used into their original form and while waiting for the next piece he started on working away a large pile of other, failed, experiments*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 02:06   #105
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Adam has his eyes closed as another peice of wood begins the creak and change into the letter A, the second peice of Wood that adam set down begins moving around forming the letter D, Adam slightly swaying a bit forms another A and then opens his eyes and takes a deep breath*

Verrry Tedious

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 20:22   #106
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*Wo2 inhales deeply and holds it for a little before exhaling. He opens his mind and pulls out a memory from his mind. he still is obsreving the space around him. Time pass's and suddenly wo2 feels some pain growing inside him. He keeps his mind locked on the though and waits for the pain to stop. It keeps growing, not stopping. Wo2 try's to block it out by filling his thought's with all around him, all happing, and the memory. The pain still was there. Then as abruptly as it began it stopped and his mind was at peace. He knew what had happened.*
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:15   #107
flapjack
crashed computer

but still much better then your first attempts, please, do proceed

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 22:22   #108
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK watched Wo2 with slight impressiveness... He's only seen a few psychics do this first time, most of them give up halfway. Well, it sparks one thing in the world of psychics... over-keeness... Fluffie was overkeen...*

Good job, Wo2, fine effort there... now the even more tricky bit... controlling this new ability that you have gained. Catch...

*AcidK passes a ball to Wo2, but as it is halfway through it's travel, it slows down until it was merely slow motion, and then it finally stopped.*

Time control, or Televelocitics, usually consists of one speeding or slowing down time around certain objects, thus changing the velocity that they run by. This is a simple training exercise that will gradually get more challenging as we progress through this course. We start on one ball at one speed, with 12 balls with twelve different speeds, 6 faster, 6 slower.

*AcidK smiles.*

But that is later on, first we do one ball, any speed you wish. To slow down time around the ball, focus more on past and present, to make it faster, concentrate on the future. Always keep a VERY clear predicition of the intented destination of the ball. A stray thought and the concentration is gone, when you progress I will teach you how to focus easier.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 22:43   #109
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Adam nods at his teacher as he brings the wood to his attention, his eyes slide closed as his breathing slows, the energy begins flowing into his head, the power begins to shake as adam falters for a second, the wood begins forming into an A as a D slowly forms slowly followed by another A and after a few moments an M appear, Adam opens his eyes and sighs*

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:17   #110
flapjack
crashed computer

very good, this was a lot faster and

*flapjack suddenly grabs a small pistol, turn around and blasts a chair in mid-air*

stupid chairs, i'm happy i never ficked that creak

*flapjack puts the pistol away, the parts of the chair quickly going liquid and flowing off*

very well, now, you can modifie the form of objects, solid objects, now try on liquid things

*flapjack points to the water*

make it stand up, change the form, remember that you must keep concentrating on it, the moment you stop concentrating the liquid falls back into its original form

you can use the same technique on a gas, but it's not of much use most of the time

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:50   #111
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Darkling steps through the halls of the academy, after cleaning up the mess his planets had caused, leaving his apertince to practice in the room. Wearly running his hands through his hair, letting his long fingered hand rest agisnt his shoulder. Proding his other fingers along the hilt of the katana at his waist, a quick twirl around a crystal mounted within the hilt.
"The balance in the forces feels peculiar today"
The Katana sldies itself out of the sheath, Darkling crossing his arms in casual manner. The K5 being held by invisible hands of force, a quick horizontal slash follwing. The corridor being filled with sudden gush of wind sending anyone sprawling in chaos, a large slice now eching itself in the hard wall where the sword hung motinless in the air.
"Just doesnt feel right today"
Darkling mutters impaily striding away abck to his room the k5 slding itself back into the narrow sheath at speed.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:05   #112
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

yes sir, I understand

*Adam looks down at the flowing water and examines it for a moent, yes it was flowing he knew that, Adams eyes slide close as his gthoughts drain away like the water was Adam began focusing on the flowing water, he then deleates the back round as the energy within him begins to flow into his mind he then focuses on the on the water its shape, expelling the energy he stops it from moving, the water vegins to cascade a bit as Adam focuses on the water, it from ins a cubic like figure as the water begins to drop a bit into a triangular shape adams eyes shoot open as he takes a deep breath and the water spalshes down*

Sorry, I lost focus

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:47   #113
flapjack
crashed computer

'don't worry about it, this type of shaping normally takes some time to perfect, mostly because if you want to do anything other then shaping you have to keep focused enough to keep the liquid in shape'

'please, do try again'

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 19:57   #114
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

Hmmm, thirsty water.. lets seee *Adam murmers to himself as his eyes slide closed once again, clearing his mind he focused on but two things, his thirst and the water, the water slowly forms into a strange shap, slowly as it cascades it forms into a mug, Trisk begins to shake a bit as his breathing slows the water slowly begins disforming but it holds his shape, after a few moments it callapses on itself*

Urgh.. A bit better

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 20:05   #115
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Hmm sounds like something worth mastering... I'll try."

*Wo2 looks at the ball and then shows himself the destination, which is his hand. He deiceds that making it move slower would be safer for him so he pictures the present, the ball siting in the air. The past, the ball slowing to a stop. Slowly the ball move to wo2's out streched hand.*

"I... I'm doing it..."

*The ball stopped in the air at that moment and then gravity over powered wo2's distracted mind, causing the ball to drop to the ground.*

"..."
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 02:48   #116
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Do not worry, Televeloticitcs is not the easiest of tasks to complete and definatly is not the easiest to master. However, starting on this does make other psychic techniques a hell of a lot easier. In time you will learn how to make time and gravity become unity, thus stopping gravity becoming the upper hand.

*AcidK smiles carefully.*

But never, ever look down on what you have acheived. If that ball was a bullet, you successfully stopped it and place it to the ground, where it became just a cap of lead. Now, try to speed up time and make the ball faster. Erm, this one I will throw the ball away from you, I know for a fact that it can and will kill you if it was going towards you at, let's say, lightspeed?

*AcidK produced another ball and thre it to one side, away from teh academy and away from the intended destination of other students.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 03:39   #117
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 gives a smug grin. The implacations were made quiet clear.*

"I am ready"

*Wo2 looks at the ball traveling away from him. In his mind he tracks how fast it is traveling and the course it is taking. He drew on that info to find a point ahead of the ball, he then maked that his destenation. Shifting into another thought patteren he saw the ball ariving at that point and carrying onward. His mind in full concentration, the ball begins to increase it's speed to the point wo2 foresaw. In moments it rushed onward and came to the spot, where it countinued to fly at that speed. Wo2 tought that it could cause some harm to a plant, or innocent animal life. He decided to slow it to a safer speed. His mind shifted to a view of the ball leaving Acidks hand and at the same time his mind saw where it was. He lengthened the space between the past and present, causing time around the ball to slow, for it's journey had been lengthened through time and had infact traveled further, thus causing it to lose it's new found energys in a extended flight. in real time it appeared that the ball had raced across the courtyard, reached a certain point and then abruptly slow and arc to the ground.*

"Have I passed? Or was I a tad... Over-confident?"

Last edited by Wo2; 16 Nov 2003 at 03:45.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2003, 14:08   #118
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

There is a lot more to Televelotics than two simple techniques, Mr. Wo2. We will now go onto something a little more challenging. I want you to run the Televelocitics Track, five whole laps at a speed of your choice. Now, this will show you what it will be like to veiw time being sped up or slowed down around you. When time has been speeded up, things will look slower than normal. When time has been slowed down, everything around you will go at incredible speed.

*AcidK walked Wo2 to the start of the track where three other students were waiting.*

You will be competing against three other student, but the winner is not whom crosses the line first, but by how well they face the chalenging obsticles throughout the course.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 05:16   #119
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

enters the acadamy grounds and walks in a bee line towards the, uuh... reception type place thingy and waits for someone to notice him
Mad cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 15:32   #120
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack notices someone just walked into the academy and is waiting in the main hall*

*flapjack starts a fight with a reception desk which obviously refuses to move*

well, slap, bang, now that you can do, sound of wood hitting skull, that, try morphing the water from that, sound of bucket of water falling over and making someone very wet, watergun

*promptly a watergun pops out from the far wall and begins shooting pulses of water towards a small target marker*

morph it, sound of scissors severely damaging someone's clothing, while it's in the air, try some simple forms

*flapjack at last appears to be winning the struggle and pushes the reception desk out of the room, a few moments after that there is the sound of a reception desk running towards the main hall at full speed, closely followed by the distinct sound of someone hitting the floor after losing his support unexpectedly, then followed by a number of indistinct curses and the breaking of random objects*

let me get a new robe, the stupid reception desk destroyed this 1

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:55   #121
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK morphs in two, one staying with Wo2, the other blinking suddenly to catch the reception desk, gripping it hard and suddenly landing it hard onto the area it should be. AcidK kept hold as the desk tried to escape from his grasp, but after a while it gave up.*

The next time you try anything like that, reception desk, I'll personally feed you through the woodcutter. And beleive me, this one will not let you stay sentient for a while. You were lucky I accepted you out of the Telemorphics area. Got it? Good.

*Acidk looked up to the newcomer with a smile, standing up and then looking carefully at the newcomer.*

Why hello there, sorry about that... little scene. Furniture tends to gain sentiency around here. Anyways, welcome to the Academy of Psychics. How can I help you?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:29   #122
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

hm, sentient furniture, interesting. i was recommended to this place for training and enhancing what psycic abilities i have. i do have some basic teleportation abilities and some telekinetic abilities im hoping for help in enhancing these abilities

lifts a pin and makes it float

thats about all i can do as of yet
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:28   #123
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Hmm, teleporting is Master Gryffin's specialist subject, Telekinesis is Master Darkling's specialist subject. If you wish to learn these subjects, you'll have to take it up with them. I beleive Darkling has an apprentice student and Gryffin has not been around for a little while. However, if there are any other subjects you would like to learn...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:41   #124
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Adam calmly closes his eyes as the water forms again, this time into a small glass of water, it then slowl transforms into a tidal wave, Adam determined eyes slowly make it crash unto the ground and then moves into small ripples*

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:22   #125
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Darkling casually stepping behind the two, raising an eyebrow in slow manner. The whiteness of his eyes relfecting some the light.
"It is not polite to talk about somone behind their back now is it, somone of your age show know that by now"
A grin working across his face a follwed by chuckle to himself,
"But then we often get into old habits not with time wont get rid of"
A quick comment interjected snidly but ahrmlessly.
"Seriously though ill limit my self top two aprentasises assuming their willing of mind and spirit, wanting to learn is not the same as being bale to learn fully and to your full potential. Just becuase one has a gift, they have show wisdom and knowledge that that gift will be sued wisly."
A quick glare across to mad cat followed by ominous feeling of analsied deep within almost.
"Which are you then?"
The question aiming specificly at Mad Cat.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:32   #126
Mad cat

consideres darklings words carefully and frowns

there are two thing that you could be asking so i will make an answer to both. i believe i am able to learn to my full potential, and i know that i could use my abilities wisely although, that does depend on your defenition of wisely, so all in all i fully believe i can meet your criteria

looks at acid

yes, there is somthing else that would be of interest to me, telemorphics
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:57   #127
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Ah yes, that would be Master Flapjack's specialist subject... As you can tell, his classes have... effected most of the Academy.

*AcidK grabs the reception desk as it tries to quietly siddle away, AcidK aighed and was about to sit down, but nothing was behind him, so AcidK continued to sit down, only to finish hovering in an area where a seat should be.*

I see two choices, either you can work under the full wing of Darkling as an apprentice, or under the full wing under Flapjack as his apprentice. Unfortunatly we cannot have an apprentice split between two subject areas.

*AcidK relaxed a little in his invisible seat and leaned back.*

Now this is my question, which direction would you feel most beneficial to?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 01:52   #128
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 blinked as he saw Acidk split and one of him dissapear.*

"Hmm... Interesting. Anyway back to learning. Lets begin."

* Wo2 made his way over to the track and stood at the starting area.*

"Any last minute suggestions sir?"
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:27   #129
flapjack
crashed computer

very good, very good indeed

now, we should proceed to the next level of telemorphics

up to now you've been pushing around the molecules of a substance to change its form, now you'll be pushing around the atoms of a molecule to create new molecules

in order to do this you'll have to focus, clear your mind and focus completely on what is inside the material you're morphing

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 16:49   #130
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, or at least the AcidK standing next to Wo2, simply smiled.*

Just one, don't go too fast. There are many dangers on this course and not many oppertunities to slow down quick enough. Take your time, assess the obstacles that you will be reaching and act accordingly.

*AcidK rose a hand, all the racers got ready. Then he lowered it as a signal to go.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 17:31   #131
Darkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad cat
consideres darklings words carefully and frowns

there are two thing that you could be asking so i will make an answer to both. i believe i am able to learn to my full potential, and i know that i could use my abilities wisely although, that does depend on your defenition of wisely, so all in all i fully believe i can meet your criteria

looks at acid

yes, there is somthing else that would be of interest to me, telemorphics
"A sufficant answer, well the choice as they say is up to you now."
Turns about and start striding away normally
"Seek me out if you wish t, or seek one known as flapjack. We shall exchnage no more words untill you have commited yourself"
The final comment ending in dull ehco within Mad Cats mind, almost a whisper
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:23   #132
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK sighed as he watched Darkling walk off, hearing the words, although not entirely clearly.*

Do not worry if Master Darkling worries you in any way, that is who he is and we psychics never change another's way of life, unless the way of life they are makign is harmful to the psychics within this Academy. However, we shall await your choice.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 00:13   #133
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

*Adam nods as he closes his eye, taking a peice of wood which is what he was fairly familliar with from the first lesson, he blocks out all thoughts as he focuses his eyes on the peice of wood zooming it closer trying to decern the molecules using his mind to see into the material after he reaches the point he then speaks dully*

Now what is it I do?

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 14:52   #134
flapjack
crashed computer

rearrange the atoms within the molecules, try 1 molecule first, then take more and more molecules at the same time

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 21:46   #135
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

okay, *Adam breaak concentration from listen as he closes his eyes and gets the mental picture of the block of wood, it becomes enlraged and sunddenly to the point of one molecule at a time, Adam struggles to keep the link as he then focuses on a single molecule and enlarges it further, it slowly begins to move singular by itself, when it almost hits another, small movement unseen Adam moves the second one with it as he opens his eyes*

like that

*adam says as he breaks concentration*

Unread 21 Nov 2003, 20:06   #136
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ what were you moving ?? atoms ?? I'm assuming you were /ooc

*flapjack quickly focuses on the wood together with adam and observed him as he started pushing around the atoms*

very well, try to be carefull, remember that atoms cannot be attached to eachother at random, only certain combinations will work

Unread 25 Nov 2003, 05:27   #137
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] My post will come soon acidk. I have not abandoned you. I mearly need to think how to put it [/ooc]
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 12:59   #138
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
He's alive
-ooc-
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Nov 2003, 13:29   #139
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ bored /ooc

Unread 4 Dec 2003, 04:14   #140
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] odd what happened to the other students? They waiting for me? Why? [ooc]

*Wo2 took his place on the track and began to run. He started at a normal paced but then began to concentrate on the future. His speed began to increase as his mind became more and more locked on his destenation. Around him the events in progress slowed around him. Keeping a large chunk of his mind on his destenation he allowed some of his mind to take in what was around him. He saw a humming bird moving in slow motion, and a water droplet slowly rolling gently of a leaf and to the ground. In the far distance storm clouds were unleashing their furry, he saw the slow formation of a lightning bolt and time lingered on the flash caused by it, brightening the sky around it for what seemed like ages. Wo2 was filled with wonder at the new realm before him and then he realized he had a task ahead of him. He looked forward on the track and saw the first obsitcle approaching.*

"Sir, Any advice here?"
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 01:43   #141
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, his mind always on fast-mode, simply shrugged and answered telepathically in Wo2's speed.*

Do not get distracted by the things around you, they will decrease or even destroy your focus. Concentrate on your goal, concentrate on your future destination and make sure you JUMP the next few obsticles, but duck through this one.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 01:04   #142
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2, not wishing to lose any speed, went into a slide under the first obsitcal. Once on the other side he went into a roll and ended it with his leg's pushing him up. Once up he could se the next batch and whey he should jump them. He looked to the end of that batch and made that his goal, he then began to accelerate time around him and use his mind to give him more kintic energy. His mind focused on the future, where he had just landed and was countinuing onward. The scenry turned into a blur as he soared over the obsictales and landed with slightly more force then he wanted. This shocked him out of his concentration and he found himself back in realtime on the track, ahead of the obsictales he had jumped.*

"Well that went well. Better keep moving"

*Getting up he carried on at a slow jog.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 02:32   #143
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK pulled out a clipboard and began ticking random boxes, marked 1-5 so people did not know when he was marking low or high. It became annoying when he crossed things wrong that the student suddenly became maraculously better at it during the exams. At this point, AcidK was marking high, nodding many times with a knowing look on his face.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 00:01   #144
Wo2
The Janitor!

[ooc] I Is Back (Gotta love the classics) [ooc/]

*Wo2 glance around him and saw to poles on oppisit side of the track. This seemed odd to him, staring his hearning, searching for something that was nagging him, he heard a quiet, high pitch, squeal. He didn't know what it was. The poles were getting closer as he approached and the strange sound became more distinct. A brief tought accoured to Wo2. He began to speed up his time flow and slowly, but surely, a strange blur became visable between the poles. As time was warped by him, wo2 found the sorce of the sound. Ahead, between the poles, razor sharp darts were being fired back and forth by the poles. Traveling at speeds so fast they would be invisable at any other speed.
With the extened time to think, offered by his speed, Wo2 began to form a plan. He approached the pole. He leaped towards it, twisting his body paralel to the track. He fly towards the wall of darts and began to twist and manuver, so he would not be hit. He twisted and to the left as a dart narrowly missed his hip. Then pulled his head and legs up and pushed his abdomen down ward as a dart flew by his spine. He eventualy made it out of the wall of darts and forgot one thing, landing. Unable to twist or right himself,he landed head long into the dirt, snapping himself back into realtime.*

"OW... Crap that hurt... Awww I think I got a bloody nose."

*Realizing what he just got through without getting hurt, wo2 stopped and laughed and then started to jog again.*
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:49   #145
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK nodeed, crossed a few more boxes on the clipbox, and then frowned, mssing a few before, missing a few more boxes before carrying on.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 19:11   #146
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past

*Shakes off several cobwebs*

"sorry about that must have dosed off"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 22:43   #147
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, one whom was now back in the office, looks up from some paperwork to see Ginge move.*

Think nothing of it, I'm a patient man. Anyways, where were we in that training of yours?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 03:35   #148
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 runs along the track and comes to a straight strech that is incredibly long.*

"Thats just...Wrong. Oh well."

*Wo2 slows down his time and the long strech is soon decreased to a minor annoyance. He begins to normalize his time when he notices something odd, so he slams his time flow as fast as he can get it and the landscape around him slows to a near stand still. Not too soon either, it would seem, because in front of him gapped open a chasam with a narrow, shifting bridge. With his exteneded time to think he inched his way slowly across it and finally to the other side.*

"... gah ..."
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 23:48   #149
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK frowned a little as he continued to tick a few more boxes and looked up to the last stretch of the course. It was the most difficult part of the track and has even proven to be dangerous for even first class televelocitians to go through. He watched very carefully in a hugely reduced timeflow around him, watching Wo2 in slow motion (even at Wo2's fastest pace) so he can read every movement and reaction clearly.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 10:31   #150
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past

wew had just done the sibling, so at the very beginning still

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote