User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Oct 2009, 16:11   #1
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Universal Tickplan for r34

Decided i should create my own thread for this, considering its being constantly updated. Then i can dedicated the other thread to actual start help.

StartGuide is a spreadsheet which allows you to plan your first 50-100 ticks in Planetarion. It allows you to set your Race/Goverment/Research Path/Construction Path and Population settings, it then will show you the all the relevent data about your strategy, including res/con completion times, resources at each tick.. etc.

Download Link: http://sites.google.com/site/katie00...edirects=0&d=1

Features:
Works for any Race.
Works for any Goverment.
Works for the new Startup Bonus in 34.
Allows you to alter tick 0 specifications to any you choose (i.e. start with 100 roids? 200 roids? etc.)
Allows you to specify any research path.
Allows you to specify any construction path.
Gives you recommendations on population settings for each tick to gain maximum benefit.
Allows you to override the population settings for each tick, to any amount you specify.
Shows you resource amounts you'll have at each tick (factoring in mines/research and all relevent bonuses).
Allows you to take your upgrade bonus at any time and see the results.

Updates:
18th October: Added in population settings.
18th October: Added in Upgrade Bonus.

Things to Do:
Add a shipbuilder option, so you can figure out how many ships you can buy at a given tick.
Add in potential roid capping for ticks24+, where you can input how many roids you expect to cap.
Extend to 100ticks+

Bugs:
Using construction upgrade bonus when its going to result in you being infra capped, can have some strange results.. Will be fixed soonish.
Upgrade Bonus is completly bugged at the moment. ETA Till Fix - Unknown
When setting your research path, if you change an earlier research which a later research relys on, it can bug out.. So check that your research paths are correct and you dont have for example 'Mining-2' without a Mining-1.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Light
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 31 Oct 2009 at 18:34.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote