User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:42   #1
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
The Pepsi-Max ad

Anyone else think this is really funny?
The first time I saw it, the people I was watching it with genuinely didn't see the guys in the background, and couldn't understand why I liked it so much.
It almost makes me want to go and buy some Pepsi-Max...
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:54   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Pepsi-Max ad

Its like that ping pong advert and you're blind
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 19:45   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

First time I saw it I only noticed the guys @ the end of it when the woman pops out and takes her hood off.

It was funny the first time because I didn't know it was based on the Matrix
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:31   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think it's a very very sad day when the only way you can express yourself is through slam dancing, are you all typically white people? You all look like it to me. Look at that, you learned that from the tv, you didn't learn that from your best friend! You're A Robot! You're A Sheep! BAHHH, BAHHH, BAHHH, BAHHH, BAHHH. I have a microphone and you dont, you're a sheep, you watch tv way too much. BAHHH. BAHHH.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:42   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I have no idea what you are talking about but could somebody please explain to me the difference between Pepsi Max and Diet Pepsi.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:46   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

diet drinks are normally made with natural sugars/sweetners or something which is supposed to be less shitty for you
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 21:24   #7
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I have no idea what you are talking about but could somebody please explain to me the difference between Pepsi Max and Diet Pepsi.
Pepsi Max has lower calories than diet pepsi.

And tastes better.

Other than this, I do not know, and the bottle reveals little :/
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:30   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
dual sweetener system, aspartame and acesulphame potassium.
you sound like you know the ingredients off by heart - as if deep down you want to break out and go "I'm the original Pepsi Max creator - damned souls stole my ideas" - either that or you just love pepsi max

the 1st option sounds more inventine as opposed to the 2nd one though
----------retired-------
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:31   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

url url url
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:40   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just guessing but I thought Diet and Max were the same, with the rebranding so that men wouldn't be ashamed to drink it?

EDIT I did a search, and the difference may be that Max is Diet with more caffeine

Quote:
‘Diet Pepsi’ is a great tasting, no calorie cola, with less after taste. It’s particularly popular with women aged between 20 - 30 years old. Give your taste buds a pleasant surprise!

‘Pepsi Max’ tastes and looks like a regular cola, but has no sugar and has an extra hit of caffeine. ‘Pepsi Max’ appeals to men in their late teens and throughout their twenties and to consumers concerned about calories and sugar who don’t want to sacrifice enjoying the MAXIMUM cola taste.

Last edited by 1-X; 3 Sep 2004 at 23:46.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:08   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I drink 2-3 litres of Diet Pepsi/Pepsi-max a day, and I cannot tell the difference between them. Perhaps there's more caffine in pepsi-max, but it doesn't seem to affect the taste.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 13:29   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Regular Pepsi > Diet/Max
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 13:36   #13
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

I thought diet had sugar substitutes in whereas max has sweeteners in. Both are worse for you than regular pepsi and all of them are pretty bad for you 'diet' tends to have less fattening substances in but contains substitutes which are worse for you (but don' t make you as fat as regular might)

I'm not 100% certain though, that's just the impression I was under, can't rememebr where I got that from.
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 14:10   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh Nad - we got brought up correctly eh!
(Sugar > aspartame/saccarine/etc)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:22   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I thought Pepsi Max has no sugar while Pepsi Diet has low sugar..
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:36   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

PepsiMax is kind of the diet verson made to taste like normal Pepsi.

Also, there may be good cause to say sugar is better than the sweetners as aspartame for example has been known to be carcinogenic.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:28   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I drink 2-3 litres of Diet Pepsi/Pepsi-max a day, and I cannot tell the difference between them. Perhaps there's more caffine in pepsi-max, but it doesn't seem to affect the taste.
Your teeth are dying!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:37   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Look - let people drink the god-damn drinks they want to - sounding like a health official saying "bla is worse than bla" makes me want to blabla u.
----------retired-------
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 01:42   #19
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not drink as much as nodrog, but I drink a 2 liter bottle every 2 days I would say of pepsi max. Now if I did the same with normal pepsi, that would be significantly more calories.

My teeth are fine, I brush twice daily and use listerine
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 01:53   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadval
I thought diet had sugar substitutes in whereas max has sweeteners in. Both are worse for you than regular pepsi and all of them are pretty bad for you 'diet' tends to have less fattening substances in but contains substitutes which are worse for you (but don' t make you as fat as regular might)
source plz
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 01:57   #21
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
source plz
apparently its shit that is bad for your teeth, I saw it on TV a few years ago. I guess googleing "pepsi max bad for you" may give a few answers
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:01   #22
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/

this could be what the guy was talking about
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:25   #23
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

just has to be pasted - sorry mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by #forums
<@Thread_Police> YOU
<@Thread_Police> STARBUCKS
<@Thread_Police> STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
<@Thread_Police> PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD
<@Thread_Police> AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO THREADJACK ANY MORE THREADS ON GD
<@Thread_Police> WE HAVE BANSTICKS, AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:29   #24
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

If you were to look more closely Phil^, you can pinpoint the hijacker to be Sarina, however people like you and George W Bush dont go after the real hijackers just the people they want to get rid of to get the oil...
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:29   #25
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

nah i just pasted that in the last two threads you were the last poster in, didnt bother to look in depth
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:32   #26
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
nah i just pasted that in the last two threads you were the last poster in, didnt bother to look in depth
Just like Al Queda was the last occupiers of Afghanistan, they did not bother to look in depth either

n case you have not noticed: I am cunningly shifting this thread towards politics, like the ninja hijacker I am. ALLAH ACKAR
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:36   #27
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Pepsi max has sweetner in it. Regular pepsi has high caffeine. Diet Pepsi has more sugar in it but less caffeine.
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote