User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:04   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The message of Jesus, as told by....

...the effeminate mouthy idiot in the cublicle next to me.

"I watched the Passion of Christ last night. OH MY GOD was it just the most head wrecking film EVER. I mean, oh! *hand gesture* my *more hand gestures* gawd.
So, like Jesus came to this place, this town and these evil priests, I mean come on evil priests, its crazy, anyway these evil priests wanted him dead. I thought that was unrealistic as why would priests kill someone but anyway. So they are there and its all in this funny language that you have NO clue what's going on. I thought that was annoying cause I had to read the subtitles, I mean, its an AMERICAN film, why should I be reading...anyway.
So its like some weird language. Its its jew-italian or something, whatever the Romans were speaking back then.

So then theres all this boring stuff. Then they start whipping him and its nasty. So in the end they killed him on the cross. There was all this satanic stuff in it, but they never explained it. I didn't think the end was very nice. They should have explained things more though. Stupid film. Dont get it, you wont know WHATS going on. Though the actor who played Jesus was good, I think he's some unknown hewbrew guy, and Mel Gibson wasn't in it a ALL. I was so dissapointed.

So anyway in the end theres some stuff about saving everyone or something but I didnt pay much attention to it. It was just too gruesome. I mean, as if that actually happened or anything. Weren't the romans nice?"

(Im paraphrasing but thats almost exactly what he's said, I typed it as he 'explained' this film to some nattering women)

Way to be a moron you ****ing annoying constantly talking, pantomime acting, campy, stupid dipshit. Drag the greatest story ever told through your Will & Grace logic and shit all over it.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:14   #2
Sinn

Sinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The message of Jesus, as told by....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
greatest story ever told
hehe.....no

The cumstain on the sheets of humanity
Sinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:23   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You've never heard it refered to as that before?

Oh, and way to make a vauable contribution to the thread.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 12:02   #4
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

duhh it's a shity movie. Ask some pll before you go and see it. Then you didn't have to waist your money on it .
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:14   #5
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

But don't ask him. He'll just piss you off.

On a lighter note, the movie, much like the bible, is bullshit.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:15   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*

oi, you, stop inciting religious hatred!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:20   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paging MI5 and armed response units to Wigan, we have a 20 on a religeous extremist; i repeat, 20 on a religeous extremist...
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:41   #8
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

MI5 can eat my ass*

*I'd post something defending my anti-religious standpoint, however, I'm currently in need of taking a really big dump and then going out, so I might continue my war against religion later.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 13:52   #9
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

war against religion? hmmmm
believing in god helps people deal with their own mortality

i think its silly but i just made the girl on the other side of hte office cry talking about the fear of death
some people need to know that there is something more than this life to be happy living it
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 14:06   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I was just pointing out how retarded this guy sounded recounting one of the best known and solmn of subjects.

I knew you dicks would decide to post "religion is shit, ahaaahahaha" instead of being on topic.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:25   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The message of Jesus, as told by....

Jesus launched a sexual revolution, the bastard.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:38   #12
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ontopic: your colleagues' idiocy amused

I advocate an inhumane cull of those shown to have "shit for brains"
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:39   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
... and Mel Gibson wasn't in it a ALL ...
thats a good thing, isnt it?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:39   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: The message of Jesus, as told by....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I advocate an inhumane cull of those shown to have "shit for brains"
Why kill stupid people, when you can exploit them sexually?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:43   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*

Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh,
Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh;
BIGOTMAN!
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:44   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why kill stupid people, when you can exploit them sexually?
policy edit for MM....

inhumane cull with exemption for being "hot" and "easily led"
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:48   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I shall be the determining agent in terms of deciding who is "hot", of course.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:51   #18
1-X
overtired

Quote:
I shall be the determining agent in terms of deciding who is "hot", of course.
meaning all the furries will be spared
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 16:44   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Considering the importance of christianity in understanding the evolution of both thought and society in Europe (and other areas of the globe) I'd tend to agree that someone lacking a basic grasp of the story of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ deserves a certain amount of ridicule and snide remarks directed their way.

In conclusion put laxatives in his tea*, then he'll definitely look stupid :)))

*Unless he's doing a parody, in which case :up:
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 16:46   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh,
Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh;
BIGOTMAN!
what the what?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:01   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Didn't you hear, if you disagree with something you are a bigot.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:04   #22
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

what's wrong with a guy being effeminate?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:22   #23
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Didn't you hear, if you disagree with something you are a bigot.
bigot

n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own

Read Donkie's post. Ask yourself: was he merely disagreeing with what the Bible has to say after reading it for himself, and giving thought to the matter? Or, alternatively, was his reaction the result of prejudice?

There are ways of disagreeing in a less rude manner.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:30   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well he says "on a lighter note" implying some sort of humour is impending so I'd doubt he's that serious. Also it can be said that the factual content of the bible is not a matter of opinion, either the events occurred or they didn't (or some of them did and some of them didn't). While we can safely assume he's not disagreeing with the implicit assertion that the Roman Empire existed 2000 years ago, in all probability it seems that he disagrees with the idea that Jesus was the son of god, rose from the dead and rose from the dead to save mankind (it's difficult to discern his opinion on such ideas as whether or not a man named Jesus Christ existed so we'll stick to the safe ones). Seeing as the movie "The Passion of Christ" contains a portion of the story (namely where Jesus dies to save the world) in the bible, if donkie disagreed with the veracity of the bible, in this specific area, he's going to disagree with the veracity of "the passion of christ", ergo the statement
Quote:
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:10   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i always get red marks on my skin, rash and cough-attacks like a pro-asthma-patient when i read the bible, i guess i am alergic to bullshit.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:27   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Bible is cool because it contradicts itself every other line.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:41   #27
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Stab your co-worker in the face until he dies, the world will thank you for it.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:07   #28
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

so, how is the job hunting going man
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:30   #29
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I still haven't seen that, everyone I know who has seen it said don't bother. My uncle watched it the other day though and spent 15 minutes trying to turn the subtitles off and change the language to English
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:45   #30
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

i was scared that this would lead someplace that jesus doesnt love koen at all as he lied about the strength of the dutch air force
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:17   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Does anyone have any diagrams of how budgerigars mate? I am fairly interested in it as a subject.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 4 Sep 2004 at 00:16.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:27   #32
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Paging MI5 and armed response units to Wigan, we have a 20 on a religeous extremist; i repeat, 20 on a religeous extremist...
sorry, they're a bit busy fending off machete weilding manics with tazors at the moment
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:18   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Does anyone have any diagrams of how budgerigars mate? I am fairly interested in it as a subject.
Seriously, people.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 16:53   #34
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The Bible is cool because it contradicts itself every other line.
And yet, so many clever people believe it.