User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:18   #1
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
little flash game

It's pretteh funneh
trick is , hit spacebar to brack and flie over the wall

http://www.vox.de/flash/game.html
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:23   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: little flash game

what the **** did I just attempt to play
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:24   #3
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

right - accelerate btw

320 m
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:26   #4
Strifeh

Strifeh is an unknown quantity at this point

577 m
Strifeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:27   #5
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

good tip hit num lock off and use 6 and right
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:28   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
right - accelerate btw

320 m
Now i might get somewhere .

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:28   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:37   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

582 \o/
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 15:55   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

561.51, third go.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:06   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

that was really fun and made me smile :)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:27   #11
Zword

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

542. something

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:28   #12
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i keep hitting the top of the wall.

edit.
now i get it, you press the space bar!
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:34   #13
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

got 491 now
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:36   #14
Zword

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
i keep hitting the top of the wall.

edit.
now i get it, you press the space bar!

duhh

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:28   #15
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Hmmm i can do it but im not good. 400 is the best so far

EDIT: 478 now...
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 19:23   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

577.3 m

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 19:29   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:up:

Edit: Woha, 677.33 :))))))
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 19:45   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You all SUCK.

[edit]
691.98 now
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 19:47   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now you look inadequate megla
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 19:50   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only 30 behind ya. Compared to the rest of these peons I'm right up there with you.

Unread 31 Aug 2004, 23:54   #21
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

IAMTEHWIN

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 1 Sep 2004 at 00:38.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:57   #22
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

234.6 :/

i am really shite at that
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 08:59   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

634.82 2nd attempt

starbuck's hint is the best one. you can get a much higher speed using num-pad 6 and right-arrow alternately.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:26   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 09:30   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
634.82 2nd attempt

starbuck's hint is the best one. you can get a much higher speed using num-pad 6 and right-arrow alternately.
I am using a lap top keyboard today
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:13   #26
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Getting better
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:15   #27
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

604.9m

My one and only attempt, as that Pingu game nearly ruined my social life - I fear this may do the same if allowed to run uncontrolled on my PC.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:27   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't think it's possible to get much more than 730~ as you pretty much have to catch it perfectly to get that far.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:45   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i can't make it go faster
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:49   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

and my arm is tired
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote