User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:29   #1
kai121

kai121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello everyone

I have recently joined Planetarion and just thought I would say hi. Hopefully will be joining you when My password actually arrives . Anyways i live in scotland am 15 and male, if you have msn my address is :[email protected]

Cya all later
kai
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 02:57   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to Planetarion, if your not trolling
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 05:33   #3
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

and if you are we need more lively people in GD
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 15:40   #4
kai121

kai121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Trust me i am a very active player in hyperiums, evolution and utopia too. , If i can i will try to get the game some new players frome them. I am just testing it out first :P
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 16:57   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In that case, welcome to the game
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:13   #6
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
and if you are we need more lively people in GD
You go tme

WHat else do you need